PDA

View Full Version : Leinart was very impressive overall.

chiefsfan1963
10-08-2006, 07:12 PM
He's going to be a hell of a QB in this league. Wish we had him.

Brock
10-08-2006, 07:13 PM
And he did it without Jesus Saunders. Astounding.

10-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Yes he was impressive. He did start looking like a rook toward the end of the game but he was still impressive for the first game against the number 3 defense.

dtebbe
10-08-2006, 10:43 PM
I agree. I was ROFL laughing that the Faiders passed him up. What the hell were they thinking?

DT

Halfcan
10-08-2006, 10:44 PM
He will party his way out of the NFL before his contract is up.

Deberg_1990
10-08-2006, 10:45 PM
I agree. I was ROFL laughing that the Faiders passed him up. What the hell were they thinking?

DT

Damn glad they did now. I sure wouldnt want to play him twice a year. Hes going to be damn good. At times he looked like a seasoned veteran out there.

dtebbe
10-08-2006, 10:46 PM
He will party his way out of the NFL before his contract is up.

Again.. I can't believe the raiders let him get away. He's perfect.

DT

PastorMikH
10-08-2006, 10:49 PM
I am still not understanding why, when he got sacked several times all at once and started looking rattled, why it seemed like we let up on him.

We seem to excel at making rookies and backups look good.

PastorMikH
10-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Again.. I can't believe the raiders let him get away. He's perfect.

DT

:shrug:

No criminal record?

redngold85
10-08-2006, 10:52 PM
sure Leinart was impressive for his first start...but I was still impressed with Huard

26-38 for 288 and 2 TDs (I think)...take away some of the idiot drops (COUGH...SAMMIE PARKER...COUGH COUGH) and Huard woulda had about 320

teedubya
10-08-2006, 10:55 PM
I remember nearly shitting my pants when the Raiders were drafting...

"Damn! ****! I can't ****ing believe that Leinart is going to the mother ****ing Raiders.... What? Huff Safety?

HahahahAHHAah.

Whew."

That was my response.

dtebbe
10-08-2006, 10:55 PM
sure Leinart was impressive for his first start...but I was still impressed with Huard

26-38 for 288 and 2 TDs (I think)...take away some of the idiot drops (COUGH...SAMMIE PARKER...COUGH COUGH) and Huard woulda had about 320

Kennison dropped one that was right on his hands too.

DT

kcxiv
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM
He played pretydamn well, Though when it counted he played like a rookie. Thats to be expected though, Made some nice passes on the last drive, but you know how Prevent works.

Mecca
10-08-2006, 11:20 PM
He played pretydamn well, Though when it counted he played like a rookie. Thats to be expected though, Made some nice passes on the last drive, but you know how Prevent works.

Yea only got them in FG position at the end of the game with less than 2 minutes to go.......playing like a rook eh.

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 11:20 PM

DTClearly, they had plenty of talent at QB.

LMAO

The guy did look great for his first start. He's going to be a good one for a long time.

PastorMikH
10-08-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm pretty sure Leinart did well enough for Warner to keep his new job as backup.

Mecca
10-08-2006, 11:23 PM
We caught a huge break when Fitz got hurt. By the way for the partying comment....that amuses me considering Leinart is about as smart and mentally prepared as a guy can be.

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 11:24 PM
By the way for the partying comment....It was Halfcan... Meh.

Logical
10-08-2006, 11:26 PM
He and Bush an no suprises to anyone who watches USC consistently. They perform as expected.

Mecca
10-08-2006, 11:27 PM
He and Bush an no suprises to anyone who watches USC consistently. They perform as expected.

I seem to recall I don't know how many people posting on here about how'd they'd suck and be busts, and were assholes for holding.....that looks smart now eh.

JohnnyV13
10-09-2006, 02:19 AM
I really liked Leinart, and thought the Titan's F'd taking Vince Young.

Vince MIGHT turn out, but Leinart was close to a finished product coming out of school.

If Leinart pulled an Aaron Rodgers in the draft, I hoped we would take him.

Psyko Tek
10-09-2006, 02:50 AM

I would rather blitz 8 than play prevent, I doesn't work

Calcountry
10-09-2006, 11:52 AM
He's going to be a hell of a QB in this league. Wish we had him.I thought he looked "poised".

Calcountry
10-09-2006, 11:54 AM
Yea only got them in FG position at the end of the game with less than 2 minutes to go.......playing like a rook eh.Yeah, I liked the look on his face when he got up from having his face planted in the turf. I Tivo'd a still shot of it, with the sod haning off his helmut and that confused Deer in the headlight look, priceless.

The Bitch is 0-1 in the NFL>

You have to play for 4 quarters in the NFL bitch.

picasso
10-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Yeah, I liked the look on his face when he got up from having his face planted in the turf. I Tivo'd a still shot of it, with the sod haning off his helmut and that confused Deer in the headlight look, priceless.

The Bitch is 0-1 in the NFL>

You have to play for 4 quarters in the NFL bitch.

THANK YOU!!!

If it wasn't bad enough that everybody and their grandmas retarded uncle wasn't talking about how great Lienart is, OOHH he's so great, OHH he's the Dan Marino of next generation, OHH he's so cocky; instead of how the Chiefs planted his ass and WON THE FRICKIN GAME I have to see an actual Chiefs fan posting the same damn thing on here.
Get over it dude, blow your wad already with the rest of the leagues announcers and wipe your chin it's frickin disgusting.
Lienart started, got lucky, ate dirt and LOST!!!