PDA

View Full Version : This makes up for the Denver game...

Hootie
10-08-2006, 07:21 PM
I thought we outplayed Denver, but I think we were totally outplayed today.

I was embarrassed in the 3rd quarter with just about everything...but our defense showed us it can win us games...because that's what it did today.

Still, if we run into a team that runs no huddle effectively, we'll have some trouble, but this is one of the most gratifying wins we've had in recent memories.

cookster50
10-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Uh, no it doesn't.

ROYC75
10-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Uh, No it does not. We are suppose to beat them...... We had Denver and let it get away.

You want to make up for the Denver game, let's beat Pitt., or @ SD to make up for it and win when we are suppose to win.

rocks
10-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Nope: Denver-AFC West. Cardinals-NFC something!

Hootie
10-08-2006, 08:01 PM
you guys missed my point.

We didn't deserve this win. We were outplayed. We stole this game.

My point was, I thought we played good enough to beat Denver, but we lost in OT. This 'stolen' game makes up for it, in my eyes.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 08:03 PM

My point was, I thought we played good enough to beat Denver, but we lost in OT. This 'stolen' game makes up for it, in my eyes.

We were not outplayed. They were terrible themselves too.

Hootie
10-08-2006, 08:04 PM
we came back from 10 down in the 4th quarter. We looked clueless for 3 straight quarters. Did you really think, after 3 quarters, we even had a chance?

Marcellus
10-08-2006, 08:10 PM
I disagree and agree. Arizona played their best game and when they are at their best they are not as good as we are when we play average like today.

We under performed for us,they over played for them, that doesn't mean they out classed us, it was too close because we are better than we played.

That doesn't mean on an even scale we were "outplayed". It does mean they played thier A game and we didn't.

The D played well after the first quarter. The offense dropped balls and didn't block the pass or run very well the whole game.

The blocked punt was huge, special teams probably made the difference with that and Tynes being money.

Gaz
10-09-2006, 06:33 AM
...We didn't deserve this win. We were outplayed. We stole this game...

Feh.

xoxo~
Gaz
Farting in Hootie’s general direction.

Archie F. Swin
10-09-2006, 07:05 AM
we're 3-1 in my heart

Kylo Ren
10-09-2006, 07:16 AM
NO! This does NOT make up for the Denver game.

StcChief
10-09-2006, 08:40 AM
NFCW game no way makes up for Dungver road loss.
Being 2-2 is better than 1-3 that's it.
If AZ beats Dungver later in the year that the only salvage.

Archie F. Swin
10-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Losing at Denver is a time-honored tradition!

morphius
10-09-2006, 08:56 AM

I think it was pretty evenly played. We both dropped some balls, both had 1 big O play, and each team had some unlucky turnovers that led to points.

Reerun_KC
10-09-2006, 09:03 AM
If Herm would of took off his Diapers in the Denver game, we might of just won that one.

Nice to see he has losened them up a bit.. If we beat the Steelers and Chargers, He will offically removed them for now.

Calcountry
10-09-2006, 11:17 AM
If Herm would of took off his Diapers in the Denver game, we might of just won that one.

Nice to see he has losened them up a bit.. If we beat the Steelers and Chargers, He will offically removed them for now.I have a bad feeling about the Chargers, they could be the real deal this year.

CrazyPhuD
10-09-2006, 12:10 PM
I disagree nearly 100%. The fact is ultimately the cardnals sucked far worse than we did yesterday. I'm sorry but if we didn't play as terribly as we did it wouldn't have even been close. How many times did our WR drop passes? We dropped INTs, we fumbled left and right. Arizona was at home and when a team comes in to your house and makes as many miscues as we did you blow them out.

The fact that we were able to come back, inspite of all the mistakes, and win tells you how truly bad that team is. Even with all the mistakes, the only reason the game was even close at the end was because Rolle made an illegal tackle that saved a sure TD(sorry no defender in the league is going to arm tackle LJ from behind, the facemask was the only way he was going to be brought down, and rolle should be suspended for it.)

I'm not saying we're a great team right now but Arizona is in for a very long season.