PDA

View Full Version : Refs were pretty bad today..

dtebbe
10-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Several severe holding calls they missed, and then on that final AZ drive the right tackle false started big time, again no call. How the hell do you miss a 300# guy starting a full second before everyone else?

I don't know how many times Jarad Allen was clipped on his way to the passer, but I guess that must be legal too.

DT

PunkinDrublic
10-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I think Arizona should have been penalized a couple of times for taunting or group celebration after a couple of their sacks. It looked like they were standing over Huard and doing some wing flap bullshit. I mean I think it's a stupid rule but they penalized Mitchell last week for pointing at one of the players he tackled behind the line of scrimmage so they need to be consistant.

Chiefs_Fan_n_64081
10-08-2006, 11:12 PM
While watching all the drive sustaining no-calls, I couldn't help but think that Leinart's debut was being made notable in an official way.

FAX
10-08-2006, 11:14 PM
NFL officiating is very, very inconsistent.

Makes you wonder why. The NFL is a money making powerhouse. Hiring, training, and fielding a sufficient number of officials to call the games properly should not be an issue.

FAX

Mecca
10-08-2006, 11:17 PM
They let alot go on both sides.......there were a few times Berry got tackled by Black and they let it go....Adrian Wilson almost had his jersey ripped off on one of his, they let alot go.

Halfcan
10-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Hali dragged two cards players that were hanging off his jersey-right by the ref-and nothing was called. It would have been a HUGE sack.

It was obvious the NFL was protecting the Trojan Golden Boy.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 12:23 AM
At some point after a Card first down, the receiver flipped the ball at the K.C defender. Any other game or team that would have been taunting. Almost like they knew they would get away with it.

Psyko Tek
10-09-2006, 02:54 AM
gotta say it was a hold free day,
I saw a lot we gotta away with too

JohnnyV13
10-09-2006, 03:41 AM
yeah,

go check out the cardinals' board and they're bitching about how we got away with a hold and a block in the back on LJ's long screen pass.

JohnnyV13
10-09-2006, 03:41 AM
actually..i think holding penalties are down across the league.

HemiEd
10-09-2006, 05:47 AM
At some point after a Card first down, the receiver flipped the ball at the K.C defender. Any other game or team that would have been taunting. Almost like they knew they would get away with it.

That was a horrible no call. We had that called against us a while back and it was a game changer.

dtebbe
10-09-2006, 06:42 AM
yeah,

go check out the cardinals' board and they're bitching about how we got away with a hold and a block in the back on LJ's long screen pass.

Hey, I'm just impressed that the cardinals have a board. Who woulda' thunk? ROFL

DT

Dartgod
10-09-2006, 06:51 AM
yeah,

Exactly. I don't remember a block in the back, but we were definitely holding on that play.

jspchief
10-09-2006, 06:54 AM
I thought overall the refs let the players play the game. Not many stupid flags on irrelevant actions. I'd just as soon more games were called like that.

Gaz
10-09-2006, 07:30 AM
Hali & Allen need to start wearing tear-away jersies.

xoxo~
Gaz
Wore his tear-away shorts today, but has not needed them yet.