PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Dallas has a tumor

Archie F. Swin
10-08-2006, 11:04 PM
t.o. was runnin his fukcin' yap on the sideline. Talkin shit to coaches and teammates.

Chiefs_Fan_n_64081
10-08-2006, 11:07 PM
needs to be ignored.

He's an attention whore, and needs to be starved.

PunkinDrublic
10-08-2006, 11:12 PM
needs to be ignored.

I disagree, his much needed attention is just what South Americas team needs as a distraction to help them to another dissappointing season. I hope he does something this week that drives Parcells crazy.

Deberg_1990
10-08-2006, 11:14 PM
The bigger tumor is that piece of garbage that plays QB for them.

PunkinDrublic
10-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Hopefully the local media around here will STFU and stop saying they're a Super Bowl contender.

Mecca
10-08-2006, 11:16 PM
The bigger tumor is that piece of garbage that plays QB for them.

That's basically it, TO would basically have every right to explode on Bledsoe at this point but he hasn't.

PunkinDrublic
10-08-2006, 11:17 PM
That's basically it, TO would basically have every right to explode on Bledsoe at this point but he hasn't.

Hopefully he'll do it in practice this week.

Halfcan
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM

Please-did you see the game? He was calling Drew out, throwing up his hands, pouting to the cameras, yelling at the OC, yelling at anyone the would listen.

TO should be done for the year.

Mecca
10-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Please-did you see the game? He was calling Drew out, throwing up his hands, pouting to the cameras, yelling at the OC, yelling at anyone the would listen.

TO should be done for the year.

Dude any QB that has played as bad as Bledsoe should be absolutely ripped. At the end of that game he was trying to make excuses for that horrible pass he threw in the endzone and even Parcells looked like he wanted nothing to do with him.

Bledsoes about to get pulled. Even if you hate Owens, you can't side with Bledsoe on this one he's been ****ing awful and cost them 2 games now.

FAX
10-08-2006, 11:21 PM
needs to be ignored.

They have cameras following him around 100% of the time. Even on the sidelines, Mr. Chiefs_Fan_n_64081.

No other player I can think of gets that much attention. To some extent, it makes him appear as an AW when, in fact, he's used as grist for a media mill.

I'm no TO apologist by any means, but he's become the potential prime time story source ESPN and every Sports Radio drone in the country is drooling for each night.

FAX

KC_John
10-08-2006, 11:37 PM
TO had every right to go off in that game...Bledsoe should be benched. If it wasnt TO stepping up and saying something , anyone else that did it would be considered a leader. but since TO has a bad rep ..he gets pegged as starting shit. WAR T.O.!!!!!!

KC_John
10-08-2006, 11:40 PM
They have cameras following him around 100% of the time. Even on the sidelines, Mr. Chiefs_Fan_n_64081.

No other player I can think of gets that much attention. To some extent, it makes him appear as an AW when, in fact, he's used as grist for a media mill.

I'm no TO apologist by any means, but he's become the potential prime time story source ESPN and every Sports Radio drone in the country is drooling for each night.

FAX

AMEN! If they guy took a shit the wrong way ..the media would exploit it. This guy is being crucified on every little action. He wants to win, he wants the ball. He is gonna bitch and complain . Im not saying everything he does is justified and hell alot of it is downright stupid. But igve the man a ****ing break, he wants to win. And isnt afraid to speak his mind.

runnercyclist
10-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I hear Moss would not mind a trade.

How wonderful would the world be to have TO and Captain Moss on the same team coached by Bill Parcells and owned by Jerry Jones?

Perhaps they could get Marcus Vick to replace Tempest.