PDA

View Full Version : Fitzgerald was killing us before he got hurt.

PunkinDrublic
10-09-2006, 12:02 AM
We were fortunate he couldn't go the whole game because he seemed to be really getting us on the underneath routes. I shudder to think what might have happened had he played the whole game.

Joe Seahawk
10-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Fitzgerald and Boldin, with Edge in the backfield are great weapons.. Unfortunately for Zona, they may have the worst O-line in History..

Mecca
10-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Fitzgerald and Boldin, with Edge in the backfield are great weapons.. Unfortunately for Zona, they may have the worst O-line in History..

The Chiefs gave them a good run for their money today.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 12:11 AM
we got VERY lucky. Our recievers dropped some big passes, their recievers dropped some HUGE passes (Byrant Johnson in the endzone). If fitzgerald was in there it could have been a very different story

Joe Seahawk
10-09-2006, 12:13 AM
That's a nice road win for the Chiefs.. I know I'm always relieved if the Seahawks get out of Zona with a win..

congrats!

Now please, put the Stealers out of their misery next week!... :)

PunkinDrublic
10-09-2006, 12:13 AM
The Chiefs gave them a good run for their money today.

I think what's really hurt us on the offensive line is the fact that starting in TC you had one guy or another sit out due to injury so they had less time to gell together plus we've had to shuffle them around a little too. I think it was very stupid of Carl and the rest of the organization brass to hold out hope Roaf was going to come back. They should have tried to move on.

Hammock Parties
10-09-2006, 12:14 AM
He had 2 catches for 15 yards. Yeah, he was KILLING us.

Mecca
10-09-2006, 12:17 AM

He played like 5 minutes......he also had a TD.

PunkinDrublic
10-09-2006, 12:17 AM

Well they were huge catches. Dammit gochiefs why do you have to undermine my threads with stats :cuss: . I still say he was poised to have a big game before he got hurt.

kcxiv
10-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Players get hurt all the time. What if's suck