PDA

View Full Version : Trent

KC_John
10-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Sorry for any reposts. But is there any update on Treant and him returning? I mean Huard has done a awesome job, but would be nice to have Trent back.

Lzen
10-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Mitch Holthaus was on the radio the other day. His guess was Trent would be back by the Seattle game. He also made a point to say that nobody really can say for certain at this point. That was just his best guess at that point with the information he had. Of course, I'm more willing to believe him than these idiots who claim to know somebody's doctor's church lady.

jidar
10-09-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm looking forward to it, but ... I'm also apprehensive. I can't see him coming back and tearing it up his first game back.
I'm really worried he might not get back to his old self this season at all.

wutamess
10-09-2006, 02:27 PM
He's retiring this afternoon and will become co-offensive coordinator.

Press conference scheduled tomrrow 9am.

Alphaman
10-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Mitch Holthaus was on the radio the other day. His guess was Trent would be back by the Seattle game. He also made a point to say that nobody really can say for certain at this point. That was just his best guess at that point with the information he had. Of course, I'm more willing to believe him than these idiots who claim to know somebody's doctor's church lady.

This would make sense. I think to help him and the protection, his first start would be at home.

sedated
10-09-2006, 02:31 PM

not funny

ck_IN
10-09-2006, 02:33 PM
<i>He's retiring this afternoon and will become co-offensive coordinator. </i>

He did look quite coach-ish yesterday walking along the sidelines with a clipboard.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-09-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm sorry but in the interview he had last week you could tell he has permanent brain damage. Even seeing him on the sideline yesterday you could tell he is not himself. I'm just afraid we're stuck with a Jake Plummer type QB if he ever plays again.

hawkchief
10-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Based on the last few weeks, it seems to me that we need Roaf back a lot more than we need Trent. Both weould be nice, but I feel a lot better about Huard in for Trent than I do having Black in for Roaf.

NewChief
10-09-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm sorry but in the interview he had last week you could tell he has permanent brain damage. Even seeing him on the sideline yesterday you could tell he is not himself. I'm just afraid we're stuck with a Jake Plummer type QB if he ever plays again.

I hope you're trying to be funny about being able to detect brain damage. If not, you're way off the mark.

1moreTRich
10-09-2006, 02:41 PM
<i>He's retiring this afternoon and will become co-offensive coordinator. </i>

He did look quite coach-ish yesterday walking along the sidelines with a clipboard.

He learn from the best clipboard holder ever, Todd Collins

PastorMikH
10-09-2006, 02:50 PM

Soooo, he's been updated from the funeral parlor lobby then?

Alrighty then!

:)

shaneo69
10-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Sorry for any reposts. But is there any update on Treant and him returning? I mean Huard has done a awesome job, but would be nice to have Trent back.

The first sentence of this post is why n00bs get picked on.

For crissakes people, would you stop leading off all threads by saying "sorry if repost"? If you're that worried about it, then don't bother starting a thread. Otherwise, grow some balls and post without that weak disclaimer.

Simple guidelines for n00bs...

1) If you're simply asking a question or making a comment in the threadstarter based on your opinion, it will not be a repost.

2) If you are copying a blurb or article from another site (like KFFL, ESPN, KCStar, or KCChiefs.com), it could be a repost. If the date of the article is today's date, go back 2 pages in the Lounge and check to see if it's already been posted. If the article has a date older than today's date, and is Chiefs-related, it has probably already been posted here.

3) If you are dumb enough to actually make a repost, please go away and never come back. On the other hand, if the originally posted article had a thread title that was unclear as to what the article was about, you have permission to tell the people who cry "repost" to fug off.

4) If you post an article a few minutes after someone else does, and there are no responses or only one or two responses to the other thread, you are absolved of any wrongdoing. Simply admit that you were pawned, ask the mods to remove your thread, and give the person that beat you to the draw some positive rep.

5) If you're thinking about posting an article from Nick Athan's site, please do us a favor and don't bother posting it. If we wanted to read that crap, we'd go over there ourselves and read it.

Thank you for your consideration.

Halfcan
10-09-2006, 03:32 PM

For crissakes people, would you stop leading off all threads by saying "sorry if repost"? If you're that worried about it, then don't bother starting a thread. Otherwise, grow some balls and post without that weak disclaimer.

1) If you're simply asking a question or making a comment in the threadstarter based on your opinion, it will not be a repost.

2) If you are copying a blurb or article from another site (like KFFL, ESPN, KCStar, or KCChiefs.com), it could be a repost. If the date of the article is today's date, go back 2 pages in the Lounge and check to see if it's already been posted. If the article has a date older than today's date, and is Chiefs-related, it has probably already been posted here.

3) If you are dumb enough to actually make a repost, please go away and never come back. On the other hand, if the originally posted article had a thread title that was unclear as to what the article was about, you have permission to tell the people who cry "repost" to fug off.

4) If you post an article a few minutes after someone else does, and there are no responses or only one or two responses to the other thread, you are absolved of any wrongdoing. Simply admit that you were pawned, ask the mods to remove your thread, and give the person that beat you to the draw some positive rep.

5) If you're thinking about posting an article from Nick Athan's site, please do us a favor and don't bother posting it. If we wanted to read that crap, we'd go over there ourselves and read it.

Sorry if this is a Repost-but I think people are scared of the Repost Police.

el borracho
10-09-2006, 03:43 PM
On the topic of etiquette please be aware that it is not necessary to quote long posts and add some small piece of information only marginally related to the post quoted. If you see something you wish to respond to and feel you need to quote it to establish context please quote only what is necessary. If we have questions we will either find the original post ourselves or ask you what the hell you are talking about.

el borracho
10-09-2006, 03:47 PM
On the topic of Trent; the Seattle game seems the most credible suggestion at this point but nothing is certain.

PastorMikH
10-09-2006, 03:49 PM
On the topic of etiquette please be aware that it is not necessary to quote long posts and add some small piece of information only marginally related to the post quoted. If you see something you wish to respond to and feel you need to quote it to establish context please quote only what is necessary. If we have questions we will either find the original post ourselves or ask you what the hell you are talking about. On the topic of etiquette please be aware that it is not necessary to quote long posts and add some small piece of information only marginally related to the post quoted. If you see something you wish to respond to and feel you need to quote it to establish context please quote only what is necessary. If we have questions we will either find the original post ourselves or ask you what the hell you are talking about. On the topic of etiquette please be aware that it is not necessary to quote long posts and add some small piece of information only marginally related to the post quoted. If you see something you wish to respond to and feel you need to quote it to establish context please quote only what is necessary. If we have questions we will either find the original post ourselves or ask you what the hell you are talking about. On the topic of etiquette please be aware that it is not necessary to quote long posts and add some small piece of information only marginally related to the post quoted. If you see something you wish to respond to and feel you need to quote it to establish context please quote only what is necessary. If we have questions we will either find the original post ourselves or ask you what the hell you are talking about. On the topic of etiquette please be aware that it is not necessary to quote long posts and add some small piece of information only marginally related to the post quoted. If you see something you wish to respond to and feel you need to quote it to establish context please quote only what is necessary. If we have questions we will either find the original post ourselves or ask you what the hell you are talking about. On the topic of etiquette please be aware that it is not necessary to quote long posts and add some small piece of information only marginally related to the post quoted. If you see something you wish to respond to and feel you need to quote it to establish context please quote only what is necessary. If we have questions we will either find the original post ourselves or ask you what the hell you are talking about.

:thumb:

:):)

KC_John
10-09-2006, 04:54 PM

STFU..its dicks like you that make forums unpleasant at times. I said absolutley nothing negative or insulting towards you or anyone, but you had to be a jerkoff and make some dumbass reply. Keep your thoughts to yourself. I mean really...why go throo all the hassle of being a jerkoff.

shaneo69
10-09-2006, 06:49 PM
STFU..its dicks like you that make forums unpleasant at times. I said absolutley nothing negative or insulting towards you or anyone, but you had to be a jerkoff and make some dumbass reply. Keep your thoughts to yourself. I mean really...why go throo all the hassle of being a jerkoff.

Repost.