PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Heroes" the series discussion

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Zebedee DuBois
05-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Sylar lives! He is the best character....but now the little girl has alluded to an even more evil one.

Fairplay
05-21-2007, 08:12 PM
I thought the cheerleader would play more of a role in the ending.

That was the theme of the whole series right? Save the cheerleader, save the world?
I thought her role would be more then that i suppose. Shes good eye candy anyway.

Delano
05-21-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm still a little confused. They left a lot unanswered.

I assume Sylar's still alive, due to the blood trail.

And I'm not sure why Nathan would die, when he was supposed to be the one to take over after the bomb. I guess he finally came over to the good side.

"The future is not set in stone."

Delano
05-21-2007, 08:17 PM
I guess maybe i expected more of the season finale.

I still liked it though.

Hiro i think will be the legendary hero of long ago. Like the stories his daddy read to him when he was just a toddler.

I wonder who the Samurai in blue is. My wife thought it was Hiro's dad. I wonder if it is Kensei.

Amnorix
05-21-2007, 08:17 PM

And I'm not sure why Nathan would die, when he was supposed to be the one to take over after the bomb. I guess he finally came over to the good side.

yeah, Sylar went down the sewer. My wife and I were screaming at Hiro -- CUT OFF HIS F**KING HEAD!!" :LOL:

And I think we've been trying to convince you for a while now that the entire future timeline was subject to change. The cheerleader is the one that brought him over to the good side, which is why Peter had to save her. He saved her, so she could save her brother's soul, really, and redeem himself.

Amnorix
05-21-2007, 08:18 PM
I wonder who the Samurai in blue is. My wife thought it was Hiro's dad. I wonder if it is Kensei.

Either that's Kensei, or Hiro himself is Kensei, which would be pretty darn cool.

I'm very happy that Hiro will be heavily involved next season, if that's how it goes. I like his character quite alot.

Zebedee DuBois

I second the confusion.....Peter should have been able to fly away himself, as he had already absorbed Nathan's skill. And Peter should be able to survive the fall after the blast, as well...but probably Nathan can't.

Amnorix
I guess maybe i expected more of the season finale.

I still liked it though.

Hiro i think will be the legendary hero of long ago. Like the stories his daddy read to him when he was just a toddler.

Agree with all of the above. I think we're all used to multimillion dollar action movies like X-men etc. with over the top special effects.

Amnorix
05-21-2007, 08:19 PM
I second the confusion.....Peter should have been able to fly away himself, as he had already absorbed Nathan's skill. And Peter should be able to survive the fall after the blast, as well...but probably Nathan can't.

I'm assuming that Peter wasn't really inc ontrol of any of his powers at that point. Only thing that made any sense.

And I don't think there was anything left of Peter to regenerate.

HolmeZz
05-21-2007, 08:20 PM
And I think we've been trying to convince you for a while now that the entire future timeline was subject to change.

I knew it was subject to change(dependent on Hiro). I just misunderstood Nathan's intentions during the last scene. He came to the good side.

Delano
05-21-2007, 08:20 PM

That was the theme of the whole series right? Save the cheerleader, save the world?
I thought her role would be more then that i suppose. Shes good eye candy anyway.

That was the theme of the first season, but as you can see, the sentence has two parts. "Save the cheerleader" was the theme of the first half, "save the world" was the theme for the last half. In several of the promos, the narrator would say something like, "now that they've saved the cheerleader, it's time to save the world."

Fairplay
05-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Sylar lives! He is the best character....but now the little girl has alluded to an even more evil one.

Yes, you need an evil one. You love to hate Sylar. He feeds the need for the bad guy role.

I wonder if the little girl has alluded to a character that has perhaps been already introduced, and is supposively a good character. Take your guess.

Delano
Either that's Kensei, or Hiro himself is Kensei, which would be pretty darn cool.

I'm very happy that Hiro will be heavily involved next season, if that's how it goes. I like his character quite alot.

I share the same sentiment for Hiro. When Ando told Hiro he looked badass, his corresponding smile had me and my wife rolling with laughter.

jiveturkey
Sylar lives! He is the best character....but now the little girl has alluded to an even more evil one.I have a feeling that the next level of evil is the mom.

At least that's how it went in my house.

Zebedee DuBois
05-21-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm assuming that Peter wasn't really inc ontrol of any of his powers at that point. Only thing that made any sense.

And I don't think there was anything left of Peter to regenerate.

I guess they have always been pointing to Peter's lack of control.

But, I thought they have also been hinting that the blast doesn't rip apart Peter (as in the 5yrs in the Future episode).

also....I think that was George 'Sulu' as the blue samari at the end.

morphius
05-21-2007, 08:26 PM
yeah, Sylar went down the sewer. My wife and I were screaming at Hiro -- CUT OFF HIS F**KING HEAD!!" :LOL:

I was really expecting the Highlander move there as well.

morphius
05-21-2007, 08:27 PM

It looked like his eyes there.

Fairplay
05-21-2007, 08:31 PM

He is a popular character on the show. I figured he wouldn't die off.
He looks like the main role role of the next season you're right.

Put a samari sword in your hand and pop all over the enemy in an instance, cut off a few heads, then disappear. Instant hero, er hiro.

KcMizzou
05-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Sylar's off to enlist the help of the ninja turtles.

05-21-2007, 10:44 PM
The new evil one dragged Sylar down the sewer. As of right now, I do believe Sylar is dead.

jidar
05-22-2007, 12:26 AM
what a great show. I'm so looking forward to next season.

HolmeZz
05-22-2007, 12:30 AM
The new evil one dragged Sylar down the sewer. As of right now, I do believe Sylar is dead.

That crossed my mind and I guess it's possible. I just don't think they killed off both Peter and Sylar(the two most popular characters).

05-22-2007, 12:40 AM
That crossed my mind and I guess it's possible. I just don't think they killed off bot Peter and Sylar(the two most popular characters).
I was surprised by that too. At the same time though, I really thought it made sense the way they chose to end this season.

HolmeZz
05-22-2007, 01:05 AM
Well apparently Ventimiglia and Pasdar are signed on for next season.

05-22-2007, 01:15 AM
Well apparently Ventimiglia and Pasdar are signed on for next season.
Wonder if they will show up in Hiro moments or something. Seems very odd to expect them to survive that. Especially Nathan.

vincent
05-22-2007, 02:55 AM
just a thought....

What the hell did Nathan think he was doing???

first of all...Claire could have shot Peter in the head...and watched him regenerate a la Claire...

and

second of all...Why did Peter need Nathan to fly him into outer space...Peter could have flown himself...

also, did anyone happen to catch the very end of volume one...It looked to me that there was a cockroach crawling on the manhole cover....I think there was also talk before in this thread about the connection between Sylar and the cockroach, from when he was a prisoner at Primatech...

vincent
05-22-2007, 03:09 AM
I also think Simone's dad could have been the "Really bad man"...he saw peter in the dream or whatever it was... and Molly said the Bad man can see her when she thinks about him...

...And where the hell was the Haitian??? For as strong as his power is, you think he would have had a bigger part in the finale...

Well now that I think about it, the Haitian would have ruined the suspense of the finale...

Claire: "Oh no! Peter's gonna blow up!"

Peter: "Oh no! I'm gonna blow up!"

enter Haitian,

Peter's hand's and face cease to glow, every thing is calm....

Peter: "....uh, Thanks....."

THE END

not as cool... I guess I should just enjoy a show for once instead of picking it apart...

Too good of a show to ruin with too much nit-picking at details....

Baby Lee
05-22-2007, 05:40 AM

C'mon man, Peter saved the cheerleader, who was then able to find her way back to papa Nathan and become his moral compass.

Baby Lee
05-22-2007, 05:45 AM
I also think Simone's dad could have been the "Really bad . . .
Shut yo mouth!!

Amnorix
05-22-2007, 05:52 AM
I share the same sentiment for Hiro. When Ando told Hiro he looked badass, his corresponding smile had me and my wife rolling with laughter.

Exactly. The everyman geek gets some really cool powers. What's not to like? :D

Amnorix
05-22-2007, 05:52 AM

That would also be cool.

Amnorix
05-22-2007, 05:54 AM
C'mon man, Peter saved the cheerleader, who was then able to find her way back to papa Nathan and become his moral compass.

Ding!

Silock
05-22-2007, 06:19 AM
That sucked. Seriously, seriously sucked.

First of all, Sylar can stop bullets, but he can't stop a pudgy japanese guy awkwardly holding a sword rushing at him? Pathetic, pathetic directing. That part should have been MUCH more awesome, especially considering that there wasn't even a FIGHT between Peter and Sylar. Weak.

And the whole Nikki/DL storyline ended up pathetic. It didn't matter throughout the whole season, and I was hoping they'd tie it in much better, but no, they didn't. Completely needless. I mean, yeah, they killed Linderman, but that had NOTHING to do with the main storyline.

Saving Sylar as an Ace in the Hole storyline was gi-normously stupid. The way Parkman died? Stupid.

That whole ending scene was a gigantic letdown. Could have been done much better, but wasn't.

I've watched this show religiously this season and never missed an episode. I think this show is awesome. But the finale sucked. It's still my 3rd favorite show on TV right now, behind Battlestar Galactica and LOST.

Dartgod
05-22-2007, 06:42 AM

First of all, Sylar can stop bullets, but he can't stop a pudgy japanese guy awkwardly holding a sword rushing at him? Pathetic, pathetic directing. That part should have been MUCH more awesome, especially considering that there wasn't even a FIGHT between Peter and Sylar. Weak.

And the whole Nikki/DL storyline ended up pathetic. It didn't matter throughout the whole season, and I was hoping they'd tie it in much better, but no, they didn't. Completely needless. I mean, yeah, they killed Linderman, but that had NOTHING to do with the main storyline.

Saving Sylar as an Ace in the Hole storyline was gi-normously stupid. The way Parkman died? Stupid.

That whole ending scene was a gigantic letdown. Could have been done much better, but wasn't.

I've watched this show religiously this season and never missed an episode. I think this show is awesome. But the finale sucked. It's still my 3rd favorite show on TV right now, behind Battlestar Galactica and LOST.
I totally agree. The "climax" of the finale was very anticlimatic.

I think they spent too much of the episode leading up to the final "battle" only to have to rush through it in the last five minutes. The should have made this a two hour finale, IMO.

I still love the show and will continue to watch next season, but I thought the way this episode played out was very lame.

Amnorix
05-22-2007, 07:14 AM

I agree that the climax was a bit anti-climatic to say the least. Should've been more of a fight between him and Peter, and I'd be fine with HIro stabbing him, if he'd been a bit more distracted when it happened. As it was, ti was a bit silly.

And Peter looks just as weak/pathetic against Sylar as everyone else, which unthrilled me.

Not sure Parkman is dead based on the very end there.

The Nikki/DL/Mica thing was all just a random, interesting sideline. Not central to the main plot, but not a waste of of time or anything. Those were interesting concepts, etc.

I'd give the ending 1-1/2 stars out of 5. If it had been 2 hours, or heck even an hour and a half, it owuld've been much better. I did like the Nathan redemption thing. That was good to see. He was just a very conflicted individual.

duncan_idaho
05-22-2007, 08:10 AM
My thoughts...

Redemption is always cool ... especially when it fulfills a 'prophecy.'

Neither Peter nor Nathan is necessarily dead... that's the impression we're left with, but Nathan could have flown Peter high enough that the explosion wouldn't hurt anyone, then flown away.

As for Peter not being able to fly away himself... I had that thought, too, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized he probably couldn't fly at that point. (It's been mentioned on the show before that Peter struggles when he tries to use too many powers at once).

I was a little surprised by the anti-climatic climax, but Sylar DID catch Peter by surprise and get him in the telepathic choke hold. I wasn't sure about Hiro's appearance - he definitely caught Sylar by surprise - was it possible he DID freeze time for a moment?

The other cool thing I picked up on... Simone's dad told Mrs. Petrelli that Peter's heart, not Nathan's strength, that could be what saved them all. In the end, it was Nathan's heart AND strength (if he indeed sacrificed himself) that saved the world. But it still comes back to Peter's heart...

If Peter hadn't followed his heart and saved Claire, Nathan wouldn't have had a moral compass to follow. He would have listened to his mother and allowed the explosion to devastate New York.

Silock
05-22-2007, 08:17 AM
I agree that the climax was a bit anti-climatic to say the least. Should've been more of a fight between him and Peter, and I'd be fine with HIro stabbing him, if he'd been a bit more distracted when it happened. As it was, ti was a bit silly.

And Peter looks just as weak/pathetic against Sylar as everyone else, which unthrilled me.

Not sure Parkman is dead based on the very end there.

The Nikki/DL/Mica thing was all just a random, interesting sideline. Not central to the main plot, but not a waste of of time or anything. Those were interesting concepts, etc.

I'd give the ending 1-1/2 stars out of 5. If it had been 2 hours, or heck even an hour and a half, it owuld've been much better. I did like the Nathan redemption thing. That was good to see. He was just a very conflicted individual.

Yeah, I meant to say the way he "apparently" died.

Baby Lee
05-22-2007, 08:36 AM
Shut yo mouth!!
No one? C'mon. . .

Amnorix
05-22-2007, 08:40 AM
My thoughts...

Redemption is always cool ... especially when it fulfills a 'prophecy.'

Neither Peter nor Nathan is necessarily dead... that's the impression we're left with, but Nathan could have flown Peter high enough that the explosion wouldn't hurt anyone, then flown away.

True, that.

As for Peter not being able to fly away himself... I had that thought, too, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized he probably couldn't fly at that point. (It's been mentioned on the show before that Peter struggles when he tries to use too many powers at once).

I definitely agree. I can't see how he can summon other powers while he's strugglign mightly to control one. All your effort, all your focus, is on not pulling a Hiroshima -- hard to do that and oh yeah, fly too.

I was a little surprised by the anti-climatic climax, but Sylar DID catch Peter by surprise and get him in the telepathic choke hold. I wasn't sure about Hiro's appearance - he definitely caught Sylar by surprise - was it possible he DID freeze time for a moment?

Hadn't considered that. I very much hope it's correct, as that would make it much less lame. :)

The Rick
05-22-2007, 08:42 AM
I also think Simone's dad could have been the "Really bad man"...he saw peter in the dream or whatever it was... and Molly said the Bad man can see her when she thinks about him...
NICE! Great observation!

Silock
05-22-2007, 08:44 AM
No one? C'mon. . .

I got it, but forgot to comment on it.

Rep:)

Silock
05-22-2007, 08:45 AM
Hadn't considered that. I very much hope it's correct, as that would make it much less lame. :)

If he did, it didn't happen during this show. I've watched it over and over again, and it's just as lame every single time :(

Amnorix
05-22-2007, 09:05 AM
If he did, it didn't happen during this show. I've watched it over and over again, and it's just as lame every single time :(

That's too bad. That would've greatly improved that particular lameness. I don't have it taped, so I can't watch it, but usually it's pretty obvious when he freezes time.

irishjayhawk
05-22-2007, 09:13 AM

I thought the exact same thing. However, it is equally possible to think he is a "bad guy" that will be in Volume 2.

I think it was the quality of the show prior to this point that made people dislike the ending. The whole season, epic battles that were anticipated didn't last that long. And so too is the finale's battle. It is true they should have extended the episode. The way they left the episode (with Hiro) was brilliant. I also think the battle scene will be described in detail at a later time.

Furthermore, I have to relate to the "future is not set in stone" aspect of the show. It seemed to be aimed at the audience. Another line which I took as "Yes, Fans, we hear you, he can't die" was when the Molly told Parkman he can't die because he's her hero. I think a lot of this episode was an attempt to carry on the series rather than end it like 24. And the creator/producer had said he thought it was more a 24 series than a LOST series. Now, I think it's a mix. And I think that's what the finale changed.

I also am confident Nathan is still alive. I'm pretty sure the delay and waiting for the explosion gave Nathan enough time to get away and then Peter while falling explodes.

They didn't kill off any characters, really. At least, not yet. I would have hoped for DL and Nikki/Jessica to be killed off, but I'll have to wait. The Micah Molly storyline is going to be interesting. I am interested to see if Ando returns in the next season since he is one of the main reasons everybody likes Hiro. He adds the balance.

I know for one, I won't let one episode of 23 spoil my tuning in next season. So yeah, my thoughts.

irishjayhawk
05-22-2007, 09:15 AM
That's too bad. That would've greatly improved that particular lameness. I don't have it taped, so I can't watch it, but usually it's pretty obvious when he freezes time.

No, see that's the thing. It was...until he got confident. Then he vanished instantly. He did it when he was rescuing Ando and flying toward the building.

AustinChief
05-22-2007, 09:20 AM
Just to clear something up... Claire had to be saved for ONE main reason... so that Sylar didn't get her powers. Otherwise Sylar couldn't be killed by Hiro. Future Hiro mentions that he killed Sylar in the past but Sylar had already taken Claire's power and regenerated.

HolmeZz
05-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Hiro doesn't seem to have killed Sylar anyway though.

The Rick
05-22-2007, 10:49 AM
I think he did. The "cockroach" will play into it somehow though at some point...

pikesome
05-22-2007, 10:54 AM

The cloudy eyes as Sklar lay on the ground would indicate that something permanent happened. I really hope they just let him be dead and move on to this new "boogieman".

HolmeZz
05-22-2007, 11:16 AM
It looked like his eyes there.

The screencaps look like Takei. It's possible that it really is his character and his ability is immortality. So Takei is the Kensei in the stories he used to tell Hiro.

kaplin42
05-22-2007, 11:41 AM
The cloudy eyes as Sklar lay on the ground would indicate that something permanent happened. I really hope they just let him be dead and move on to this new "boogieman".

Or it could be the same eyes that Isaac's (the painter) power gave him. If you watch it you even see things flash on/in them while he is lying on the ground.

One theory I have heard is that Sylar didn't crawl into the sewer, he was dragged into, by the new bigger badder boogie man. Which, I think the cockroach could have some sort of link too. If you remember when HRG had Sylar, he was laying looking at a cockroach in his cell too. This new boogie man could have helped him escape.

I too was dissapointed with the episode. Sylar and Peter should have been a much better fight. Hell if Hiro figured out how not to be such a sissy, Peter should have too. That or make it an epic battle with Nikki, Peter, Hiro, HRG, Claire and who ever else facing off against Sylar. That would have given some weight to the fight.

The ending with Nathan and Peter, all though heartwarming and a great way for redemption, left me wanting. I doubt Peter is dead, and I, like said before in this thread, doubt that Nathan is dead either. I hope in the next season, Peter learns to man up just a bit and get control of himself. A blithering sissy of a protaganist will work for awhile, but not for a whole series.

OmahaChief
05-22-2007, 12:02 PM
My take on the cockroach and Sylar..

So I think that this is a set up for a huge event next season. The way I see it is Sylar escaped down the manhole leaving him to still be the exploding man next season. They always say that the only thing to survive a Nuclear blast is a cockroach, maybe that is foreshadowing of the bomb that is yet top come and what/who will survive.

Overall I thought the episode was weak and I was really disappointed that there was not a big battle at the end or an explosion at Kirby Plaza.

duncan_idaho
05-22-2007, 12:03 PM
If Peter does come back as a full-time character next season, I think we'll see him continue to change.

The character we see now is a lot different than the character he was at the beginning of the show... that's why they showed us that scene with Peter and Simone where Peter was still in full-on sissy mode. Peter is much tougher and more self-confident than he was early in the show and will continue to gain confidence as he gains experience.

And, really, that's what they have to do with the character. If he had instantly become confident in himself and his abilities, Petrelli would have wiped the floor with everybody. Sylar wouldn't have been a true threat... think about it. A more confident and aggressive Peter could have just flown in, stopped time, and wiped Sylar out with a mini-nuke blast...

Amnorix
05-22-2007, 12:08 PM
My take on the cockroach and Sylar..

So I think that this is a set up for a huge event next season. The way I see it is Sylar escaped down the manhole leaving him to still be the exploding man next season. They always say that the only thing to survive a Nuclear blast is a cockroach, maybe that is foreshadowing of the bomb that is yet top come and what/who will survive.

Overall I thought the episode was weak and I was really disappointed that there was not a big battle at the end or an explosion at Kirby Plaza.

Seriously, if hte plot device NEXT year is "save NY from the bomb, AGAIN", then I might just shut it down on this show. I like it alot, but we spent a whole year building up to whether it would happen or not. To do it again would be the dumbest thing ever.

patteeu
05-22-2007, 12:16 PM
The screencaps look like Takei. It's possible that it really is his character and his ability is immortality. So Takei is the Kensei in the stories he used to tell Hiro.

It's also possible that he just plays two different characters in a family tree.

The Franchise
05-22-2007, 12:19 PM
So this is probably a dumb question......

But how come Peter never absorbed Sylar's powers when he was around him? The super sonic hearing....etc.

duncan_idaho
05-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Seriously, if hte plot device NEXT year is "save NY from the bomb, AGAIN", then I might just shut it down on this show. I like it alot, but we spent a whole year building up to whether it would happen or not. To do it again would be the dumbest thing ever.

I think these writers are a little smarter than that. If they keep writing it like a comic book...

Either Sylar or Peter or both will show up towards the end of season 2... my guess:

Somewhere 1/2-3/4 through next season, Sylar will show up and save the new baddie's bacon. They'll then team up and look unstoppable... only to be stopped by the return or Peter and/or Nathan Petrelli.

And there's a good reason not to have an ultimate and final showdown between Peter and Sylar yet... they have several more seasons plotted out. If Peter and Sylar both are alive, I wouldn't expect a final fight until the end of the series.

KevB
05-22-2007, 03:03 PM
I think these writers are a little smarter than that. If they keep writing it like a comic book...

And there's a good reason not to have an ultimate and final showdown between Peter and Sylar yet... they have several more seasons plotted out. If Peter and Sylar both are alive, I wouldn't expect a final fight until the end of the series.

I think you're right on this, but c'mon, give me something guys. Peter met Sylar three times, and took a beatdown every time (head cut off, glass in the head, and the near choke out). Show me a small battle where each guy uses a few powers....I'm not asking for much.

Baby Lee
05-22-2007, 03:10 PM
I think you're right on this, but c'mon, give me something guys. Peter met Sylar three times, and took a beatdown every time (head cut off, glass in the head, and the near choke out). Show me a small battle where each guy uses a few powers....I'm not asking for much.
That's been done. I was refreshingly pleased to see the tact they did, where with all the fancy powers everyone had, it was a combination of bravery [Hiro], heart [Nathan], and community [all the rest] that averted tragedy.

Fairplay
05-22-2007, 03:53 PM
I like the hero who is tele-tyne-tic.

SCChief
05-22-2007, 04:57 PM
So this is probably a dumb question......

But how come Peter never absorbed Sylar's powers when he was around him? The super sonic hearing....etc.

He did absorb his telekinesis. It wasn't until after his first encounter with Sylar that Peter gained the ability to stop bullets mid-flight.

oaklandhater
06-10-2007, 04:21 AM
Any one know when Heroes Origins is suppose to start?

allen_kcCard
06-10-2007, 04:31 AM
Any one know when Heroes Origins is suppose to start?

NBC's Fall Season begins on Monday Septemeber 24

oaklandhater
06-10-2007, 04:37 AM
NBC's Fall Season begins on Monday Septemeber 24

Yea the New Heroes Starts this fall but arent they suppose to do a Summer mini show to hold us over?

patteeu
06-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Yea the New Heroes Starts this fall but arent they suppose to do a Summer mini show to hold us over?

I don't know about that, but I think the Heroes Origins episodes are going to occur during next year's TV season. I don't know if they've settled on how they are going to lay out the season as far as regular episodes and origins episodes are concerned yet, though.

Of course, I could be wrong about all of this. It seems that my power of infallibility is useless outside of DC. :D

The Rick
06-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Minor spoilers for Season 2 of Heroes:

http://www.fangasm.com/01television/heroes/heroes-season-two-spoiler-roundup000375.php

08-28-2007, 04:26 AM
screw it.

headsnap
08-28-2007, 05:11 AM
http://news.com.com/NBCs+Heroes+pilot+free+on+iTunes/2110-1026_3-6100762.html

Pilot free on iTunes Sept 1st.

9/1/2006

:shake:

08-28-2007, 05:13 AM
9/1/2006

:shake:
Bite me!! It was 5am. :p :banghead:

HolmeZz
09-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Season premiere tonight. Should we make a Season 2 topic?

Valiant
09-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Season premiere tonight. Should we make a Season 2 topic?

Yes, that way it does not get to be 20+ pages.. It is at 9 pages right now for me...

Tribal Warfare
04-19-2013, 02:51 AM
Exclusive: MSN/Xbox Eye Heroes Revival (http://tvline.com/2013/04/17/heroes-relaunch-msn-xbox/)

Save the cheerleader, launch a new programming initiative?
MSN, which is making a big push into original programming via Xbox, is in talks to revive NBC’s superhero drama Heroes, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Details remain sketchy, but sources confirm that MSN is interested in relaunching the once red-hot NBC Universal franchise with new stories and heroes, while mixing in cameos from the original series’ cast (schedules and interest permitting). The talks are said to be in the preliminary stages.

In February, MSN hired former NBC development executive Jada Miranda to oversee production of its fledgling Xbox entertainment studio under ex-CBS president Nancy Tellem (who came on board last fall).
Heroes‘ four-season run on NBC ended in February 2010.

Tribal Warfare
02-22-2014, 09:17 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xXUjpHHfTLY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRedChief
02-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Details remain sketchy, but sources confirm that MSN is interested in relaunching the once red-hot NBC Universal franchise with new stories and heroes, while mixing in cameos from the original series’ cast (schedules and interest permitting). The talks are said to be in the preliminary stages.
How about not making all your good guys bad guys and all the bad guys good guys in your 2nd season? That was some fucked up decision making.

Baby Lee
02-22-2014, 09:55 PM
How about not making all your good guys bad guys and all the bad guys good guys in your 2nd season? That was some fucked up decision making.

How about taking a 'True Detective' approach and do fewer episodes and concentrate more on securing a solid storyline before going into production, so you're not scrambling to insert haphazard and ill-advised twists and turns on the fly like some bonkers 90's daily soap opera.

pr_capone
02-22-2014, 10:05 PM
How about NBC doesn't make this at all and moves on to another idea.

Urc Burry
02-22-2014, 10:10 PM
The first couple seasons were awesome, but it died off fast. Wish I would of known it got canceled before I started watching. I got to the end and I'm just like THATS IT???

Anyways I'll give it a shot... Especially if Hayden Panettiere makes some appearances

Deberg_1990
02-22-2014, 10:13 PM
How about NBC doesn't make this at all and moves on to another idea.

This. The ship has sailed and sunk long ago......

Setsuna
02-22-2014, 10:20 PM
Sylar should have died long ago regardless if he was an epic villain.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-23-2014, 01:02 AM
Show was awful

BigMeatballDave
02-23-2014, 01:05 AM
Show was awful

The 1st season was great.

Then it went to shit.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-23-2014, 01:07 AM
I am spoiled by AMC and HBO shows I guess. All I watch TV wise

kcxiv
02-23-2014, 03:59 AM
Yep, first season is awesome, then it went to complete crap. Hell, Prison Break's later seasons were better then what Heroes became and Prison Break hella jumped the shark lol

BigMeatballDave
02-23-2014, 08:19 AM
Cable/pay TV just blows Network TV away.

Rausch
02-24-2014, 06:35 AM
Yep, first season is awesome, then it went to complete crap. Hell, Prison Break's later seasons were better then what Heroes became and Prison Break hella jumped the shark lol

I liked the first two seasons but the last was a mess.

The sad thing was they had some really good talent on that show...

durtyrute
02-24-2014, 08:32 AM
The first couple seasons were awesome, but it died off fast. Wish I would of known it got canceled before I started watching. I got to the end and I'm just like THATS IT???

Anyways I'll give it a shot... Especially if Hayden Panettiere makes some appearances

That

durtyrute
02-24-2014, 08:32 AM
Sylar should have died long ago regardless if he was an epic villain.

This too. The whole thing just moved too fast. They could have stretched out the first two season over about 5 seasons instead of blowing their wad after the second season.