PDA

View Full Version : Steeler discussion / "Crime Fighter" welcome wagon thread

Eleazar
10-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Since it's Steelers week, I bet we'll get a visit from our favorite troll from 2003.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=68629

It doesn't appear that our old pal Crime Fighter was around long enough to see the game or come back and congratulate the victors, following his team's 41-20 drubbing at Arrowhead. So in case he shows up in another guise, I thought I'd post the link for easy reference.

What does everyone think of our chances this week? Normally you look at this as about as tough of a road game as you could have, but the Steelers have looked ordinary so far this year at 1-3. Roethlisplummer is completing a lot of passes but has thrown 0 TD and 7 INT in the last 3 games. We just did play a road game in an environment that sounded packed and pretty loud, and San Diego showed how to shut Pittsburgh down last night, so while you can't really expect to win every road game, I think this game is winnable and we have a pretty good chance.

I hope Turley is available.

Anyways, I just wanted to welcome Crime Fighter back in case he suddenly remembered where he had posted all the smack back in 2003.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Tommy Gun will eat you alive!

Iowanian
10-09-2006, 10:17 AM
I know I won't be talking much trash this week.

I think the Chiefs defense can play well vs Pitt's O, but I'm concerned about our offense vs that D....

I'm concerned about the OTs(2 healthy of iffy quality), Johnson is potentially out, Bennet, probably out, Dee Brown sucks......Dante Hall could be out, Bennie Sapp is out, that puts the Chiefs to their #3 punt and KRs.

dirk digler
10-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Since the Steelers lost yesterday they will be mighty pissed and we might see a blowout.

the Talking Can
10-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Steelers fans are the worst idiots alive.

RealSNR
10-09-2006, 10:28 AM
I know I won't be talking much trash this week.

I think the Chiefs defense can play well vs Pitt's O, but I'm concerned about our offense vs that D....

I'm concerned about the OTs(2 healthy of iffy quality), Johnson is potentially out, Bennet, probably out, Dee Brown sucks......Dante Hall could be out, Bennie Sapp is out, that puts the Chiefs to their #3 punt and KRs.Yep. This team simply isn't the Patriots. We pulled off a win with an injury depleted team on the road, but it was Arizona. Pittsburg is a whole different ballgame.

Is it possible we will see the ever-elusive Derrick Ross for this game?

the Talking Can
10-09-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm worried for Huard's health.

Eleazar
10-09-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm worried for Huard's health.

Yeah, they've got to find a way to handle all that pressure.

To the coaching staff's credit, they have gameplanned very well this year IMO, so hopefully they can fix this.