PDA

View Full Version : Should Rolle be fined by the NFL?

eChief
10-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Due to the many complaints, please find a similar thead an post there.

If there might be a moderator around you can merge the threads or delete this one. Makes no difference.

SLAG
10-09-2006, 05:55 PM
um... 15 yrd flag-not the incidental 5yrdas I understand if you get a 15yr personal foul(facemack) you are automatically fined

pr_capone
10-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Even though many think it was an incindental grab of the face mask, LJ could have been crippled when Rolle did not release his grip.

If the NFL gives him a $5,000 to $10,000 fine is that sufficient enough to give the league a signal?

My opinion is that he should be sat down for a couple of games without pay and fined 5% of his annual salary. After a couple of players get nailed with fines like that maybe there will be more attention paid to what they do.

The guy that hit Trent should have been hit with a fine as well. Everyone says that he was in the air when Trent started the slide, replays show differently. It is said that our wide out blocked him into Trent, who are they trying to fool?

There have been many players hurt by freak accidents, what has happened to the Chiefs players this year cannot be defined as such.

What say you?

Hey! Here is an idea!

Lets start the 15th thread on the same subject within 24 hours and see if we can get any new opinions on the matter!!!

YEAH!

That will teach that facemasking bastard!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-09-2006, 05:59 PM
I watched a Cleveland Brown break through the line and slap Jake Delhomme's helmet and get flagged yesterday. Then I listened to the announcers say yet again that the NFL was really trying to protect QB's. F*ck that. Everyone says that Geathers shot was clean. Really? Why was he going low on the replay then? BECAUSE HE ****IN KNEW THAT TRENT HAD STARTED HIS SLIDE. Nah, Rolle won't get fined, and there isn't some stupid ass conspiracy against the Chiefs either. It's just, stupid, dumb, luck. We don't get the calls. At least not in the 15 years I've watched this squad.

eChief
10-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Hey! Here is an idea!

Lets start the 15th thread on the same subject within 24 hours and see if we can get any new opinions on the matter!!!

YEAH!

That will teach that facemasking bastard!

I don't know about you, but I've sent an email to the NFL offices stating my opinion.

If you don't like the fact that I started this thread, don't ****ing read it.

Crashride
10-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Yes he should be fined...he was beat and he knew it so like a true pussy he goes head hunting potentially paralyzing Johnson. There was no accidental grab like the supposed Hali "facemask," he made his intentions obvious

Logical
10-09-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't know about you, but I've sent an email to the NFL offices stating my opinion.

If you don't like the fact that I started this thread, don't ****ing read it.I think the point is why did you not just comment in one of the several other threads on the same subject?

tommykat
Go to The Red Zone.com

Said it was a facemask grab....We should know tomorrow.

pr_capone

If you don't like the fact that I started this thread, don't ****ing read it.

Well, in all honesty I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I saw the title of the thread and thought to myself... No. There is no possible way that someone started a whole new thread about this. Not after the 15 other ones. Not 24 hours after the actual incident.

I clicked on this thread in hopes that perhaps you had some new information to shed on the subject that warranted its own thread.

Fine

Suspension

Bam Morris and Tamaric Vanover put out a hit on the guy.

SOMETHING!

But alas you have let me down.

DaFace
I'm pretty sure that 15-yard facemask = automatic fine.

I'd agree with that, but that's about it. He was grabbing for anything he could get his hand on to save the TD. I don't think he was intentionally going for the facemask.

eChief
10-09-2006, 06:11 PM
I think the point is why did you not just comment in one of the several other threads on the same subject?

Might that be due to the reason I didn't see one posted?

DaFace
10-09-2006, 06:14 PM

Search boxes are a wonderful thing.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149291

eChief
10-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Search boxes are a wonderful thing.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149291

I checked out the first page, didn't see anything. I posted. It that against the law?

Like I said before, if you see something that is a repeat, post or don't.

pr_capone
10-09-2006, 06:16 PM
http://sighost.org/sigs/cpsearch.jpg

DAMMIT FACE! :p

Beat me to it.... but without the style. :D

eChief
10-09-2006, 06:18 PM
http://sighost.org/sigs/cpsearch.jpg

DAMMIT FACE! :p

Beat me to it.... but without the style. :D

If you know there is something already posted why be an ass about it?

Move on little one.

The Red Sea
10-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I think everyone should be Fined that clicks on this thread!

That includes Myself!

Everyone who starts a new thread on the subject should be suspended for the season.

Anyone who clicks on this thread And Then goes & starts a new thread on this very topic should be suspended for life!

=P

pr_capone
10-09-2006, 06:25 PM
I think everyone should be Fined that clicks on this thread!

That includes Myself!

Everyone who starts a new thread on the subject should be suspended for the season.

Anyone who clicks on this thread And Then goes & starts a new thread on this very topic should be suspended for life!

=P
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

rep

eChief
10-09-2006, 06:27 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

rep

Offset.

Bugeater
10-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Due to the many complaints, please find a similar thead an post there.

If there might be a moderator around you can merge the threads or delete this one. Makes no difference.
:crybaby:

Mr. Laz
10-09-2006, 06:31 PM
yes ..... he held on

eChief
10-09-2006, 06:32 PM
:crybaby:

I don't know, under 15 responses and over 22 PM's.

I'd say that there are complaints.

Eleazar
10-09-2006, 06:53 PM
I dunno, I don't think he was intending to cause injury, I think he was just trying to reach out and grab anything he could to save a touchdown. Seems like a borderline fine situation.

To me, fines are intent to cause injury, or doing something so reckless that injury is likely to result. We probably have the latter, but I don't know about the former.

pr_capone
10-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Offset.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

your neg rep took perhaps 4 points off of what I gave him.

unlurking
10-09-2006, 07:01 PM
22 PMs???

WTF, people afraid to complain publicaly?

Fish
10-09-2006, 07:12 PM
We signed Ty Law!!

pr_capone
10-09-2006, 07:27 PM
We signed Ty Law!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL