PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love again...

dtebbe
10-09-2006, 06:35 PM
http://www.spirituosenworld.de/produkte/gin/details/bombay_sapphire_gr.jpg

Sometimes it's the simpler things in life!

DT

siberian khatru
10-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Me likey.

Although my Dad has switched to Tanqueray Ten.

I've also discovered Hendrick's, which I enjoy quite a bit.

JimNasium
10-09-2006, 06:44 PM
I prefer Kentucky moonshine.

siberian khatru
10-09-2006, 06:45 PM
I prefer Kentucky moonshine.

You're wearing a wifebeater, aren't you?

Fish
10-09-2006, 06:51 PM
If you like good gin...... try some Old Raj... best gin I've ever had.

http://www.bevmo.com/115images/59454.jpg

Desc:

Cadenhead's Old Raj Gin

We've known for a while but now it is official, Cadenhead's Old Raj Gin is a special spirit. At the San Francisco Spirits Competition we picked up a Silver Award to accompany the numerous other accolades poured on our distinctive gin.

Gin is produced by compounding a gin flavour (essence) with a neutral grain spirit. The gin essence is prepared by steeping the botanicals, principally Juniper, but also Coriander Seed, Angelica Root, Lemon and Orange Peels, Orris Root, Cassia Bark and Almond Powder in an alcohol/water mixture for 36 hours and then distilling after a partial reflux in a small pot still.

What makes Cadenheadıs Old Raj Gin so distinctive is that it contains a measure of saffron - a rare and costly spice derived from the crocus flower. In addition to a slightly spicy flavour, the saffron also imparts a pale yellow colour to Old Raj.

In keeping with our activities in the Single Malt and Rum sectors, Old Raj is bottled at two strengths, 46% ABV (red label) and 55% ABV (blue label). This allows a much greater drinking experience from standard strength gins at 40%.

Sales of our Old Raj Gin are booming as its popularity grows seemingly worldwide. The world, it seems, was waiting for a gin with a bit of teeth and flavour!

runnercyclist
10-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Please.

Demonpenz
10-09-2006, 07:00 PM
i love getting trashed every night and sometimes during the day. I love not being sober and then having hangovers every morning. yay!

Skip Towne
10-09-2006, 07:01 PM
It gives me a gin blossom.

cdcox
10-09-2006, 07:04 PM
I've been into very dry martinis lately. I've been pouring Beefeaters.

Simply Red
10-09-2006, 07:05 PM
i love getting trashed every night and sometimes during the day. I love not being sober and then having hangovers every morning. yay!

Somehow this sounds sarcastic...

Fish
10-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Somehow this sounds sarcastic...

Coming from him.... I really doubt there was any sarcasm there...

:toast:

stevieray
10-09-2006, 07:47 PM
I've been into very dry martinis lately. I've been pouring Beefeaters.vodka martini's for me.

Simply Red
10-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Coming from him.... I really doubt there was any sarcasm there...

:toast:

Wait. You're being sarcastic as well.

Weird.