PDA

View Full Version : Dexter

ck_IN
10-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Showtime had a freeview this weekend and I discovered a show that I'm going to have to watch. It's just dark and twisted enough for me to love it. Only one problem, I don't have showtime and refuse to pay for one show to get it.

Does anyone know of a torrent for it? I did a quick search and didn't find any but it was a quick search.

KcMizzou
10-10-2006, 01:41 PM
http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=dexter

Good show.

The pilot just aired last week.

Baby Lee
10-10-2006, 01:49 PM
With HBO cancelling Carnivale and Deadwood, and the Sopranos near the end, and the good buzz on Weeds and Dexter, I may be moving from HBO to Showtime for the first time in my life.

KcMizzou
10-10-2006, 01:52 PM
With HBO cancelling Carnivale and Deadwood, and the Sopranos near the end, and the good buzz on Weeds and Dexter, I may be moving from HBO to Showtime for the first time in my life.Weeds is really good too. I got in on it late, but was able to go back and catch up with "On Demand".

Duck Dog
10-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Wait a year and Netflix will have it.

Duck Dog
10-10-2006, 01:56 PM
With HBO cancelling Carnivale and Deadwood, and the Sopranos near the end, and the good buzz on Weeds and Dexter, I may be moving from HBO to Showtime for the first time in my life.

I hate HBO for that. I really liked both shows.

TrickyNicky
10-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Don't forget Rome is going to end after this season as well.

The only reason to keep HBO is boxing, The Wire, and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Bob Dole
10-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Or you could go to http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/dexter.html and watch it for free legally...

Mr. Flopnuts
10-10-2006, 02:59 PM

I got Showtime free for a year when I signed up with Time Warner cable. Both of those shows are awesome, as is Damon Wayans wannabe version of the Chappelle Show. If anyone has seen the "Real Vagina Monologues" you know what I'm talkin about. Showtime has stepped up their original programming. Their movies however are the worst of the paystation crop by a country mile.

Miles
10-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Just watched the second episode and this show is off to a pretty solid start so far. Good and very twisted dark humor. At times reminds me a of the style used so well in American Psycho.

KcMizzou
10-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Just watched the second episode and this show is off to a pretty solid start so far. Good and very twisted dark humor. At times reminds me a of the style used so well in American Psycho.With a little CSI thrown in.

Miles
10-10-2006, 09:11 PM
With a little CSI thrown in.

Yep defintly a sick yet creative twist on the typical cop show.