PDA

View Full Version : FOX 4 story on some KC fans in AZ

Megbert
10-10-2006, 05:49 PM
My cousin is the one holding the 'I Heart My Wife' sign. He got to come out from KC to see the game and she didn't. She wasn't very nice to him (on the phone) the entire time he was out here.

I think you can see my elbow here and there!

FOX 4 in AZ (http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=1139905&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=6.2.1)

Click on the pic in the little box 'Related Items'

CosmicPal
10-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Wow. Frank Boal is still doing the sports in KC? I've met him a few times when I was still living there- he's a prick.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. :p

Easy 6
10-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Well SOMEONE needed to be there to explain to all the tard fans what those big guys are doing out there on the field, those yahoozles just see guys runnin' into one another, much like most women.........................ok...theres two sides in football m'k...offense and defense, the offense guys run and throw and score touchdowns..now the defense.......................

Deberg_1990
10-10-2006, 06:54 PM
I think you can see my elbow here and there!

I think if I looked close, under direct sunlight with my glasses on, i spotted your fingernail in there somewhere! LOL

milkman
10-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Well SOMEONE needed to be there to explain to all the tard fans what those big guys are doing out there on the field, those yahoozles just see guys runnin' into one another, much like most women.........................ok...theres two sides in football m'k...offense and defense, the offense guys run and throw and score touchdowns..now the defense.......................

Andy Griffith

"What It Was, Was Football"

Easy 6
10-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Andy Griffith

"What It Was, Was Football"
I remember that episode :)

unlurking
10-11-2006, 09:26 AM
If she was a bitch on the phone, why the wussy sign? She keep his balls back with her?

Megbert
10-11-2006, 09:31 AM
If she was a bitch on the phone, why the wussy sign? She keep his balls back with her?
She may have.

She basically told him he shouldnt be out here having fun. That he should just hang out at my house till the game then come back to my place and wait for his flight.

StcChief
10-11-2006, 09:46 AM
She may have.

She basically told him he shouldnt be out here having fun. That he should just hang out at my house till the game then come back to my place and wait for his flight.

Sounds like a marriage made in heaven, turning to hell.....

unlurking
10-11-2006, 10:10 AM
She may have.

Ouch!

Hope you took him out to the bars to find him some drunk skanks!

milkman
10-11-2006, 10:13 AM
I remember that episode :)

I don't.

That was a stand up routine he did before he became a well known TV personality.

Easy 6
10-11-2006, 10:15 AM
I don't.

That was a stand up routine he did before he became a well known TV personality.
Ok so i vaguely remember Andy doin' something along those lines...sue me :)