PDA

View Full Version : What does this dream mean?

Hammock Parties
10-11-2006, 07:21 AM
What a weird dream. In said dream, the first thing I remember is being part of a conversation about someone's boyfriend dying. In my attempts to console (get her into bed) the girl, I coerce her into the bedroom of said dead boyfriend. I close the door. She states she is pregnant and I am the father. I react in a supportive manner (to get her into bed). We begin to disrobe.

I have been taking pulls on a bottle of fine whiskey this whole time. I drink a bottle of the dead man's water sitting at the back of the room to get the taste out of my mouth. As we get naked, it is apparent she is FAT. I am turned off, big time. I talk my way out of the situation, and tell her I'll be right back. As we are getting dressed, HER FATHER bursts into the room and sees us. He immediately grabs a shotgun that was leaning against a dresser by the door. I dive into a corner as fat daughter pleads with enraged father not to kill me, and that nothing happened. With the gun in my face, I tell enraged father to inspect his daughter's vagina, and he will see that no screwing took place. He obliges, and my life is spared.

Also, at some point during this the shotgun changes to a handgun. He allows me to finish dressing and leave. I am about to leave, but then I go back into the room to grab some stylish leather shoes. He gives me the evil eye and I get the hell out of there, without even lacing the shoes up.

Here's where it turns weird. I start walking home, because obviously I'm not into fat chicks. I am hitchhiking, as I left my old rustbucket pickup truck several miles down the road. It is very hot. I stick my thumb out and a pass motorist ignores me. I continue walking until I come to a used car lot. There are several mexicans there.

I have $700 in my pocket. I ask the dealer if he has any rusty old pickups. He does, and we go find one. It is my car, obviously stolen from the side of the road. It is brown and white with blue highlights. It is cleaned up and quite shiny, however. We open the cabin door, but there are no seats, console or steering wheel. Nothing. Despite this, I ask if I can take it for a test drive. The manager says certainly, but first we must have our mechanic test it.

So he goes off to drive it, and I ask if there are any other rustbuckets I can look at, or perhaps a Delorean (I love Deloreans). The manager says sure, so off we go. A few seconds later, the mechanic comes back with the car. I say HEY! I THINK MY CAR IS BACK! We all run back inside.

Instead of purchasing the car, the dealer sits me down for an educational video about his dealership. I have no problem with this, strangely enough. He seats me next to this hot broad with huge tits. She is all over me. Several more people cram into a couch and this babe is being jammed into me, and she is all hands. I spill a creamy dessert on my crotch and she helps me wipe it up. Another hot babe sticks her pretty little mug in my face and asks if I would like a drink. I say no, making a mental note that she is hotter than the girl next to me.

Then it gets weirder. Someone yells something at an apparently gay employee standing off to my right. I forget what he says, it's not important. He then tells me a tale of this gay restaurant that serves fish. He knew it was a gay eatery the first time he went there, because he ordered a burger and it was burned to a crisp. The fish is great, he says. Fortunately, I made no advances.

I woke up at this point, so I'm going to end it myself.

The educational video ends, and I remove myself from the hot babe couch. I tell the man I'd like to buy the car, and he takes me outside. I defeat the manager and his lackeys in a whirlwind of devastating kung fu moves, leaving them all groaning on the ground. I'm not paying $700 for this piece of junk that belongs to me anyway. I get in the car and continue down the highway, as far away from that fat whore and her insane father with the shotgun. THE END.

WTF is going on?

burt
10-11-2006, 07:29 AM
It means that you are haveing dreams with fags in them again......that's right, no matter what else you were dreaming about....you were dreaming about fags.... You are ready to come out of the closet....

tyton75
10-11-2006, 07:31 AM
Too long to read... suffice it to say that you have an Oedipus complex and you LOVE the pole

Lzen
10-11-2006, 07:32 AM
It means you're gay.

j/k I didn't read that.

Rain Man
10-11-2006, 07:35 AM
Dead person, young woman, lots of references to dirt...I see the dream heading toward this scenario. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147008&highlight=necrophiliac)

JBucc
10-11-2006, 07:39 AM
It means you dream about fat chicks and gay Mexicans

milkman
10-11-2006, 07:40 AM
I think it means that you've watched the old home movie of your parents in the act of your conception in an old rustbucket, and that you want to suck your daddy's pole.

ROYC75
10-11-2006, 07:43 AM
What does this mean ?

That's easy ........ Don't Do Drugs !

Damn nimbwit........

Hammock Parties
10-11-2006, 07:46 AM
It means you dream about fat chicks and gay Mexicans

Actually, the gay guy wasn't mexican.

CrazyHorse
10-11-2006, 07:53 AM
The message is quite simple really.

It means that even in your dreams, you don't get laid.

Rain Man
10-11-2006, 07:57 AM

ROFL

Easy 6
10-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Too long to read... suffice it to say that you have an Oedipus complex and you LOVE the pole
............................... LMAO ..............................

Simplex3
10-11-2006, 08:35 AM

It means that even in your dreams, you don't get laid. And you're gay.
LMAO

Oh, and I fixed your post.

DJJasonp
10-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Damndest thing....

I had the SAME EXACT dream a few nights ago!!!

j/k...you're doomed!

Hammock Parties
10-11-2006, 08:37 AM
LMAO

Oh, and I fixed your post.

No way. I didn't even ask the gay guy to disrobe.

Simplex3
10-11-2006, 08:43 AM
No way. I didn't even ask the gay guy to disrobe.
You didn't have to ask, he was already behind you ramming you. You can admit it, we already know.

I mean, come on. It's a dream. Nobody will EVER know that you banged a fat chick. If you were attracted to chicks you'd have done her. No woman in the history of the world has looked Ok in their clothes and then NOT when they were naked unless you're imagining there is a penis in that skirt.

Redrum_69
10-11-2006, 09:03 AM
Gochiefs...Your mom is like a marionette..she sits on the shelf all day waiting for someone to pick her up, place her on their lap, stick their hand up her, and tell her what to say.

alanm
10-11-2006, 09:13 AM

ROFL :LOL: ROFL

CoMoChief
10-11-2006, 09:25 AM
MOM, BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG_DADDY
10-11-2006, 09:52 AM
You know they say you are responsible for all your own dreams. That being said I think this means no matter how cool it would be to have hot chicks on you like white on rice you will end up making some fat chick pregnant and then finally give up on chicks in general. You will turn gay and open a restaurant that specializes in fish.

boogblaster
10-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Its your future..you're going to hell..sucking poles..banging mom..bending over for burrito-boys and changing flat tires......

Hammock Parties
10-11-2006, 09:53 AM
You will turn gay and open a restaurant that specializes in fish.

I suppose that's better than turning into a fish and opening a resaurant that specializes in gays.

Fish
10-11-2006, 09:55 AM
I suppose that's better than turning into a fish and opening a resaurant that specializes in gays.

What's wrong with fish?

Hammock Parties
10-11-2006, 09:56 AM
What's wrong with fish?

For one thing, they swim in the water they pee in. That's insane!

Fish
10-11-2006, 09:59 AM
For one thing, they swim in the water they pee in. That's insane!

Says the guy who would drink Carrie's bathwater.....