PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to the San Diego game?

htismaqe
10-11-2006, 05:13 PM
I might be going, I'd love to meet up with some of you...

SPchief
10-11-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm sure there will be a few chiefs fans there.

noa
10-11-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm flying in town for it. Haven't been to Arrowhead for a few years and it will be a first for my girlfriend. Should be fun.

|Zach|
10-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Have a blast Parker.

Phobia
10-11-2006, 05:19 PM
You moron. Check the thread at the top of the page.

htismaqe
10-11-2006, 05:25 PM
You moron.

The thread at the top of the page says "Planet Bash & Fundraiser Saturday October 21st ".

I'm coming to KC on October 22nd.

:p

Phobia
10-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Seriously, I don't know if Joe updated the thread but the people attending his fundraiser in St. Joe are tailgating with me Sunday morning. We'll be in the normal spot at the base of the hill on the west side of the stadium. I think that attendees Saturday eat for a $10 donation and people who tailgate Sunday (only) are asked to donate a somewhat larger amount. We'll be having Ribs, chickens, and other various tasty items.

HemiEd
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
You moron. Check the thread at the top of the page.

a n00b posted the same thread the other day and got scalded for it. ROFL ROFL

FAX
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
I wish I could be there.

I envy you guys that experience. Have a great time.

FAX

Phobia
10-11-2006, 05:36 PM
I wish I could be there.

FAX
You could be. It no longer takes two months travel from your house to KC.

htismaqe
10-11-2006, 05:37 PM
a n00b posted the same thread the other day and got scalded for it. ROFL ROFL

Shut up n00b.

htismaqe
10-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Seriously, I don't know if Joe updated the thread but the people attending his fundraiser in St. Joe are tailgating with me Sunday morning. We'll be in the normal spot at the base of the hill on the west side of the stadium. I think that attendees Saturday eat for a $10 donation and people who tailgate Sunday (only) are asked to donate a somewhat larger amount. We'll be having Ribs, chickens, and other various tasty items.

I don't know my way around very well, but I'll bring my compass and find you guys. :D

Seriously, I'll stop by and say hello. I don't have any desire to eat your food or anything...

HemiEd
10-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Shut up n00b.

ROFL I hope to meet you before the game Parker.

Frazod
10-11-2006, 05:47 PM
The illusive Parker will actually make an appearance? :eek:

I'm looking forward to finally meeting you.

Phobia
10-11-2006, 05:54 PM
I don't know my way around very well, but I'll bring my compass and find you guys. :D

Seriously, I'll stop by and say hello. I don't have any desire to eat your food or anything...

Sure - sounds great.

Lzen
10-11-2006, 06:03 PM

Bring lots of beer. :)

htismaqe
10-11-2006, 06:05 PM
The illusive Parker will actually make an appearance? :eek:

I'm looking forward to finally meeting you.

Likewise!

I don't get to many games, but I did meet Stevie, Phil, and shakesthecat at one game in like 04.

TinyEvel
10-11-2006, 06:11 PM
I was all hype to reply, but I'm going to the SD game in SD.
DUH!

Nzoner
10-11-2006, 07:07 PM

I knew I was forgetting to do something.

BTW,that spot you're talking about,same as last year,across from my old tailgate?

Phobia
10-11-2006, 07:37 PM
Same spot.

Raiderhater
10-11-2006, 08:07 PM
This will be the first year in something like 5 that I'm not going to make a game. I'm depressed.

Nzoner
10-11-2006, 08:36 PM
This will be the first year in something like 5 that I'm not going to make a game. I'm depressed.

Too bad you have to miss Jeff Lux as well,dude plays some righteous blues.

Raiderhater
10-11-2006, 08:42 PM

Adding insult to injury. It's not bad enough that I have to miss a game for the first time in five years, but I also have to miss the Planet charity weekend as well.

OldTownChief
10-11-2006, 08:45 PM

I'll be there Parker, It'll be good to meet ya.

Joe, How late will the blues dude be playing? It's looking like around 8 or 9 before I can make it to the Casa.

ferrarispider95
10-11-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm going - I will be the guy wearing red, give me a shout out if you see me

DaFace
10-11-2006, 10:13 PM
I'll be in Donkey land that weekend for a couple job interviews. Wish I could be there...

L.A. Chieffan
10-11-2006, 10:15 PM
I was all hype to reply, but I'm going to the SD game in SD.
DUH!
Me too man, already got my tix. Who else is going to the game in SD??
We should have a Planet tailgate.

Nzoner
10-11-2006, 10:20 PM
I'll be there Parker, It'll be good to meet ya.

Joe, How late will the blues dude be playing? It's looking like around 8 or 9 before I can make it to the Casa.

2 to 6 p.m.

Logical
10-11-2006, 10:53 PM
I wish I could be there.

FAXYou realize that if you are not working you could just attend the tailgate. Others have in the past without going to the game.

Halfcan
10-11-2006, 11:07 PM
Tailgate without the game expierence??

Bob Dole
10-11-2006, 11:10 PM
2 to 6 p.m.

Bob Dole is still trying to work an angle on some post 6pm musical entertainment... (Though Bob Dole ain't holding his breath.)

Phobia
10-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Tailgate without the game expierence??
I've done it. I'll do it again. Perhaps even for the Charger game.

FAX
10-11-2006, 11:14 PM
You realize that if you are not working you could just attend the tailgate. Others have in the past without going to the game.

I would happily do that, Mr. Logical. Thanks for the suggestion. Although, being at Arrowhead and not watching the game would be difficult to bear.

But, I'm in Nashville and can't make it this year. Far too many things for me to do here this fall. My hope is that I can attend a game or two next season. I hope there will be some beer and bbq left.

FAX

|Zach|
10-11-2006, 11:16 PM
I couldn't imagine making it out there and not going to the game.

Bob Dole
10-11-2006, 11:16 PM
I've done it. I'll do it again. Perhaps even for the Charger game.

This will be the first year that Bob Dole drives up from Tejas without having secured seats for the game.

Bob Dole enjoys the fellowship on Saturday and Sunday morning enough that it will be worth the drive even if Bob Dole can't manage to pick up a ticket in the lot on game day.

Phobia
10-11-2006, 11:18 PM
I spent a lot of money for a TV and Sunday ticket this year. I actually tailgated for the Bengals game and then drove home to watch the game on my new setup. I was caught up with the live action by the end of the first quarter.

Bob Dole can watch with Phobia if we get shut out. You crashing here Sunday night?

Bob Dole
10-11-2006, 11:22 PM
I spent a lot of money for a TV and Sunday ticket this year. I actually tailgated for the Bengals game and then drove home to watch the game on my new setup. I was caught up with the live action by the end of the first quarter.

Bob Dole can watch with Phobia if we get shut out. You crashing here Sunday night?

Bob Dole would like to crash at the Phobiaenda if that's possible. It's all been kind of last minute, so Bob Dole understands if that doesn't work out. (Though Bob Dole seems to remember a nice shop out back...)