PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Trade Input

Skyy God
10-13-2006, 01:56 PM
After a red hot, league-leading 2-0 start, I'm come back to earth at 2-3. I could have won Week 3 if not for playing Vick over Hasselbeck and his 5 TDs. Anyway, I'm looking to shake up my roster and need some trade pointers.

10 person league. 1pt per 20 yds. 6pts for a passing TD. 3 bonus pts for 125 yds or 300 passing. Standard lineup plus 2 flex positions. 17 roster spots. I'm good at WR (CJ, Plaxico, Coles, Bryant, Jones) but weak at RB (Brown, F. Taylor, Marion Barber)

I'd like to unload Vick, as he's just good enough to get me in trouble. Any idea on his value, and would the "proud" owner of Pennington and Bledsoe be interested? He's loaded at RB (Alexander, K. Jones, Barlow, Dillon/Maroney, A. Green).

I'm also stocked at TE. Gates, Colston, and LJ Smith. What kind of trade value should they have?

Deberg_1990
10-13-2006, 02:05 PM
I doubt you get many takers for Vick. Hes extremely hot/cold and he doesnt throw for very many yards at times.

noa
10-13-2006, 02:09 PM
My advice is to lure someone with a big name who is underperforming and plays tough matchups for the rest of the year. By doing this, you might be able to get a Bernard Berrian, Maurice Jones-Drew, or Marques Colston. Those guys have been putting up better numbers, but people might be willing to part with them since they aren't big names.
Also, try throwing in two for one. I would start with trying to get rid of Matt Jones and Fred Taylor if possible.
Good luck.

Skyy God
10-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Good god are his receivers terrible. I was watching the NO game and Alge dropped two TDs in a row.