PDA

View Full Version : Hall will Take Returns

Crashride
10-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Q: Will Dante Hall have his normal role on offense and special teams?

EDWARDS: “Yeah, he caught the ball today, returned kicks and punts. Looked good. He’s ready to roll.”

kcchiefs.com

Might as well delete that thread guessing who will be the third

HemiEd
10-13-2006, 02:56 PM
Great news!

CupidStunt
10-13-2006, 02:56 PM
Might as well delete that thread guessing who will be the third

It's still up for debate.

Most likely will be Gardner, though.

Anyong Bluth
10-13-2006, 03:05 PM
Am I the only one that is still a bit tired of all the jitter stepping he does now. Webb came in and went straight up the wedge and almost broke it. I'd like to see Dante quite trying to pull all the side to side.

Much like Reggie Bush, sometimes you just need to move it up the field.

Plus, I get tired of his little "I'm so pissed & frustrated" body gestures after every time he gets tackled.

The guy is still great I just think he needs to revisit his technique

chiefqueen
10-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Maybe Peter King we have us score 6 points instead of 3.

CupidStunt
10-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Am I the only one that is still a bit tired of all the jitter stepping he does now.

I was up until this season, but he's been a legitimate threat every time he's touched the ball, receiving or returning.

Crashride
10-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Am I the only one that is still a bit tired of all the jitter stepping he does now. Webb came in and went straight up the wedge and almost broke it. I'd like to see Dante quite trying to pull all the side to side.

Much like Reggie Bush, sometimes you just need to move it up the field.

Plus, I get tired of his little "I'm so pissed & frustrated" body gestures after every time he gets tackled.

The guy is still great I just think he needs to revisit his technique

Yea the last two seasons or so I would agree with you but this year he made it a point to run straight foward. Even his mom had told him to stop dancing in an interview he did. Its paying off hes almost back to his old self. Hes got one return to the barn so far and many big gains

DaFace
10-13-2006, 04:18 PM
Am I the only one that is still a bit tired of all the jitter stepping he does now?

What they said. Webb did a great job, but to be fair he only took ONE return. Dante's been doing MUCH less dancing around this year, and I think it shows. Not to mention that Webb's no good at fielding punts.

Halfcan
10-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Dante has burned the stoopid Steelers before and he will do it again on Sunday.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
10-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Ehh mixed feelings; I would love to see Webb with more opportunity to see what he can do. I too am tired of all the dancing Dante does most of the time.

In my view if he would quit turning his back into tacklers like he did when he was injured I don't think he would have gotten hurt in the first place.

That being said I hope he breaks a TD return this week.