PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Scoring By Quarter

RINGLEADER
10-15-2006, 11:13 AM
Reinforcing the fact that the Steelers are a great 1st quarter defense that seems to slow down as the game goes on. If the Chiefs D can keep it close in the first half I have great confidence in the Chiefs chances today.

1st Quarter: 0 Points (avg. 0.0 ppg)
2nd Quarter: 31 Points (avg. 7.75 ppg)
3rd Quarter: 20 Points (avg. 5.0 ppg)
4th Quarter: 26 Points (avg. 6.5 ppg)

the Talking Can
10-15-2006, 11:17 AM
is total points scored on them for the season?

we have to not **** up in the 1st quarter.....

RINGLEADER
10-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Thread title edited to compensate for my earlier brainfart...this is points that Steelers defense has allowed by quarter. Point being that the Chiefs shouldn't panic if the don't move the ball well in the first half.

Braincase
10-15-2006, 12:16 PM
That's a nioce piece of information. Could play well into our offenses hands when we can pound with Larry deep into the game. Hope some jackhole doesn't decide to risk a PF and grab his face mask just to get him out of the game. Shoulders will be flying head high (when aren't they?).

We have to play mistake free everywhere for this game to play out as we hope. Can't have the dropped passes we had last week. No fumbles (although Larry's culpability on last weeks dropped are both questionable). Damon just needs to keep on being Damon. and maybe we'll see that "a few times a season" great play by Jason Dunn. I'll also predict that Ronnie Cruz will do two things that make us go say things out loud in a positive way.

The real question today is who want it more and who will put more of themselves on the line. Of course I'm rooting for the Chiefs, but the Steelers may need this one more than we want this one.