PDA

View Full Version : Steelers on a clip to score 49+

eChief
10-15-2006, 03:05 PM
If our defense doesn't get their collective act together we are screwed for the day.

I think LJ is gun-shy, he doesn't seem to have any heart for the game. Someone needs to piss him off or something.

teedubya
10-15-2006, 03:06 PM
Your threads suck... put this shit in the game thread where it belongs, dumbass n00b.

Ultra Peanut
10-15-2006, 03:09 PM
This is like a draw play on 3rd and 20.

eChief
10-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Your threads suck... put this shit in the game thread where it belongs, dumbass n00b.

I think it's more that you suck and can't stand to read the truth. Go to where you belong dumbass!

Spott
10-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Actually, they are on pace for 62.

meStevo
10-15-2006, 04:11 PM
wow, you can add.

Ya, this is a pretty ****ing stupid thread.

eChief
10-15-2006, 04:45 PM
wow, you can add.

Ya, this is a pretty ****ing stupid thread.

If you feel that way why on earth did you post on it?

Ultra Peanut
10-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Because it's a pretty ****ing stupid thread, I'd imagine.

donkhater
10-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Some of us aren't surprised:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149310&page=1

Some of us have seen too much Chiefs football to EVER get our hopes up against a decent opponent on the road.

meStevo
10-15-2006, 04:56 PM
If you feel that way why on earth did you post on it?

Because there are ****ing stupid threads where you roll your eyes and move on... and then there is this one.

'hey, i know how many points they might score if they keep up this pace, should i post it in the thread about the game, or create my own and get the attention i starve for... oh heck, I'll just make my own thread and post other insightful bits of information nobody will surely think of ...'

If our defense doesn't get their collective act together we are screwed for the day.

I think LJ is gun-shy, he doesn't seem to have any heart for the game. Someone needs to piss him off or something.

Wow.

ChiefsLV
10-15-2006, 05:02 PM
I think everyone is just a little on edge after what transpired today and we all just need to take a chill pill and come back and KICK SanDiego's ASS NEXT WEEK!!!!

Btw, any red rep would be much appreciated.

eChief
10-15-2006, 05:23 PM
Because there are ****ing stupid threads where you roll your eyes and move on... and then there is this one.

'hey, i know how many points they might score if they keep up this pace, should i post it in the thread about the game, or create my own and get the attention i starve for... oh heck, I'll just make my own thread and post other insightful bits of information nobody will surely think of ...'

Wow.

You must be on to something. There are stuid f u c king posters that complain about threads and then there are the really f u c king stupid posters that post on threads, and that would be you!

I'd say that you are now crying in your beer, if you are even old enough to drink beer.

meStevo
10-15-2006, 05:28 PM
If you have to fall back on insults (and not good ones at that, wow, not old enough to drink a beer?) instead of the content of your thread to fend off claims that you shouldnt have started it to begin with....

...then it's a stupid ****ing thread.

teedubya
10-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Yeah, dipshit... you have 200 posts and almost every one of your posts is you starting a stupid thread where you could have posted your "insight" elsewhere.

Go **** a goat. dipshit.

teedubya
10-15-2006, 05:31 PM
http://files.myopera.com/bud8girl/albums/41795/You%20suck.jpg

eChief
10-15-2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah, dipshit... you have 200 posts and almost every one of your posts is you starting a stupid thread where you could have posted your "insight" elsewhere.

Go **** a goat. dipshit.

Tell me mr brainless wonder. Just where would you have me post my comment?

The game thread? It was locked up the whole game, so what is your second suggestion?

If you don't like threads I start or comments I make I suggest that you use the ignore function. This software is pretty good about keeping that portion of the system intact.

Otherwise **** off.

eChief
10-15-2006, 05:48 PM
http://files.myopera.com/bud8girl/albums/41795/You%20suck.jpg

Only your girlfriendt tits.

What a scumbag. Try finding something constructive to say. With that whopping IQ you have I'm sure you can come up with something.

teedubya
10-15-2006, 05:50 PM
Well, as an opinionist, yours are completely worthless, yet you find the urge to post a new thread every time one of your brains synapses fire off.

You think that everyone here gives a **** about what your little thought was. Dude, I know they come around very infrequently... but each little tiny idiotic thought, doesnt deserve its own thread.

****ing n00bs. Someone get a bowl of antifreeze, please.