PDA

View Full Version : I used to yell at the TV...

Hootie
10-15-2006, 07:01 PM
when I was younger and the Chiefs were upsetting me with bad play...

I stopped doing that the last few years, for the most part...

However today, I was absolutely pissed off when they gave LJ a taunting penalty for tackling that bitch Polamalu. If that faggot didn't have hair to his ****ing ankles this wouldn't have been a problem. Taunting? **** that. Then they compare it to Antrelle Rolle tackling him by his ****ing face mask?! Are you kidding me?

I am almost more pissed about that whole ordeal than I am about the Chiefs destroying my dream of them winning the west this year.

Knob
10-15-2006, 07:04 PM
when I was younger and the Chiefs were upsetting me with bad play...

I stopped doing that the last few years, for the most part...

However today, I was absolutely pissed off when they gave LJ a taunting penalty for tackling that bitch Polamalu. If that pillowbiter didn't have hair to his ****ing ankles this wouldn't have been a problem. Taunting? **** that. Then they compare it to Antrelle Rolle tackling him by his ****ing face mask?! Are you kidding me?

I am almost more pissed about that whole ordeal than I am about the Chiefs destroying my dream of them winning the west this year.

I too used to yell at the TV when Chiefs were upsetting me with bad play..........What is scary is that I've gotten used to getting my heartbroken. When the hell are we going to win a superbowl?

Deberg_1990
However today, I was absolutely pissed off when they gave LJ a taunting penalty for tackling that bitch Polamalu. If that pillowbiter didn't have hair to his ****ing ankles this wouldn't have been a problem. Taunting? **** that. Then they compare it to Antrelle Rolle tackling him by his ****ing face mask?! Are you kidding me?

The Penalty wasnt for grabbing his hair (which isnt illegal) It was for continuing to hold on to it and pulling Polamalu down while out of bounds.

Even Bob Costas called it wrong tonight during the Sunday Night Show. He ddint do his research.

Rain Man
Will Cowher require that dude to cut his hair? If he wasn't a cross-dresser, Pittsburgh would've had a touchdown on that play.

10-15-2006, 07:06 PM
I too used to yell at the TV when Chiefs were upsetting me with bad play..........What is scary is that I've gotten used to getting my heartbroken. When the hell are we going to win a superbowl?
The question should be, when are we going to win a playoff game?

Hootie
10-15-2006, 07:06 PM
The Penalty wasnt for grabbing his hair (which isnt illegal) It was for continuing to hold on to it and pulling Polamalu down while out of bounds.

Even Bob Costas called it wrong tonight during the Sunday Night Show. He ddint do his research.
I know what the penalty was for, I'm saying it shouldn't have been a penalty. He tackled that little bitch by his bitch hair and let go of it...I don't care how it looked, it shouldn't have been a taunting penalty...

Knob
10-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Will Cowher require that dude to cut his hair? If he wasn't a cross-dresser, Pittsburgh would've had a touchdown on that play.

When will there be a rule on hair length....You know its coming

Bob Dole
10-15-2006, 07:16 PM
When will there be a rule on hair length....You know its coming

Back in the old days, we pinned our hair up in a modified bun because hair was considered part of the uniform.

Bob Dole just assumed that LJ shook his index finger after the tackle, and that's what prompted the flag.

wilas101
10-15-2006, 07:20 PM
I assumed it was for pulling him up by the hair after he pulled him down.

sd4chiefs
10-15-2006, 07:21 PM
When the game starts going down the toilet for the Chiefs I pause the game (TIVO) and go do others things for a while. I then come back and fast forward. That way it not as painful and I don't scream and yell and throw things at the TV. :sulk:

chiefs4me
10-15-2006, 07:33 PM
yep...we are getting used to it....but it still hurts...and I still throw the pillows at the tv..:banghead:

Adept Havelock
10-15-2006, 07:37 PM
He didn't get the penalty for tackling Polamalou (sp?) by the hair. He got the penalty for being ignorant and dragging him back up into a standing position by it after the play.

I may need to invest in a few more foam rubber bricks before this season is over...

Knob
10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
yep...we are getting used to it....but it still hurts...and I still throw the pillows at the tv..:banghead:

I have a foam brick "BAD CALL" is written on it. It usually hits the TV 3 times a game. Also have a penalty flag, and a replay flag that ends up being thrown at the TV on sunday's.

MadMax
10-15-2006, 07:55 PM
I have a foam brick "BAD CALL" is written on it. It usually hits the TV 3 times a game. Also have a penalty flag, and a replay flag that ends up being thrown at the TV on sunday's.

DAMN!! You coulda saved me 2 tv's :p

oaklandhater
10-15-2006, 08:01 PM
The question should be, when are we going to win a playoff game?

I would have to say that question is going to have to wait awhile we wont be seeing the playoffs for a very long time.

RealSNR
10-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Larry was just doing what he had to do to help his team win. What was he supposed to do? Let Pola****u run by him?

/Mecca