PDA

View Full Version : I would like to have all of the mods answer up to a question.

eChief
10-15-2006, 09:03 PM
I posted some threads today that have been removed. There were no violations of board policy as far as I could find. I would like to kow who and why the threads were removed.

luv
10-15-2006, 09:31 PM
I have found three threads started by you today.

This one.
CBS Sucks (now on page 3)
Lightning does not strike twice. (now on page 4)

All of these threads appear to still be able to be posted in. Are there others that I'm missing?

If a mod has deleted a thread, it would say thread deleted by so-and-so along with the reason it was deleted.

Bwana
10-15-2006, 09:44 PM
I posted some threads today that have been removed. There were no violations of board policy as far as I could find. I would like to kow who and why the threads were removed.

Really? Which ones "vanished?" :shrug:

Ugly Duck
10-15-2006, 09:45 PM
I posted some threads today that have been removed. There were no violations of board policy as far as I could find. I would like to kow who and why the threads were removed.Department of Homeland Security. You'll be getting a call soon.... do not start any more threads until you hear from us. That is all.

KcMizzou
10-15-2006, 09:46 PM
I'd demand my money back.

milkman
10-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Really? Which ones "vanished?" :shrug:

More importantly, WTF cares?

Threads deleted by Mods don't just vanish.
They show up as deleted threads until new threads push them off the front page.

His threads vanished, because nobody cared.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the Planet where the traffic is heavy and threads that don't draw interest drop rapidly.

Deberg_1990
10-15-2006, 09:48 PM
I think i remember the threads now. They were called:

Damon Huard is a STUD!!!

Greg Wesley is the best safety in the NFL

&

Herm and Carl need 10 year contract extensions

SPchief
10-15-2006, 09:51 PM
I think i remember the threads now. They were called:

Damon Huard is a STUD!!!

Greg Wesley is the best safety in the NFL

&

Herm and Carl need 10 year contract extensions

I'm pretty sure those threads would have generated some traffic.

Bwana
10-15-2006, 09:53 PM
His threads vanished, because nobody cared.

Heh: harsh, but true.

Phobia
10-15-2006, 09:55 PM
More importantly, WTF cares?

Threads deleted by Mods don't just vanish.
They show up as deleted threads until new threads push them off the front page.

That's not true. The have an option of leaving that tag or removing all trace.

milkman
10-15-2006, 09:58 PM
That's not true. The have an option of leaving that tag or removing all trace.

Damn you Phil!

eChief
10-15-2006, 09:59 PM
I have found three threads started by you today.

This one.
CBS Sucks (now on page 3)
Lightning does not strike twice. (now on page 4)

All of these threads appear to still be able to be posted in. Are there others that I'm missing?

If a mod has deleted a thread, it would say thread deleted by so-and-so along with the reason it was deleted.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=134549&page=2

I did a search and found that nothing posted today is still out there. It's not important but I've heard that this board does not eliminate posts regardless of how unpopular they might be.

SPchief
10-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Are you sure you were posting here and not at wpi?

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 10:05 PM
I see 4 threads you started today listed. What thread exactly are you supposing got deleted?

WilliamTheIrish
10-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Would a mod please delete this POS?

luv
10-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Did I just go color blind?

Bugeater
10-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Good Lord, are you the biggest crybaby on the Planet?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149878
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149880
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149901

Click on any of those links and you'll see your threads.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 10:17 PM

WHERE'S THIS THREAD????? THE MODS DELETED THIS THREAD!!!! WHY???????

SPchief
10-15-2006, 10:18 PM
After looking through those threads, it probably would have been better to delete them anyway.

eChief
10-15-2006, 10:20 PM

My question is somewhat valid. I cannot do a search and find the threads started today.

Someone is f'ing with me.

Crybaby? Whatever Evelyn.

eChief
10-15-2006, 10:21 PM
WHERE'S THIS THREAD????? THE MODS DELETED THIS THREAD!!!! WHY???????

Are you really a pastor? Why aren't you in church or something?

luv
10-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Who goes to church after 11PM?

blueballs
10-15-2006, 10:23 PM
if a certain %(#?) of your threads do not reach 100 posts
you're worthless- Skip Towne

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 10:24 PM
Sorry for not keeping your shitty threads at the top. I will be sure to take some time out to see if I can freeze time and space. That is the only way they stay on the front page.

SPchief
10-15-2006, 10:28 PM
My question is somewhat valid. I cannot do a search and find the threads started today.

Your right, the mods decided to pick someone who has 216 posts and starts shitty threads just to **** with them

Hammock Parties
10-15-2006, 10:28 PM
I will be sure to take some time out to see if I can freeze time and space. .

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS....OH LORD OF DIMENSIOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!

MISTER SPACE RAYS....YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR PENSIOOOOOOONS!

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 10:33 PM

Uhm dude, it's 11:30 at night. Most people don't want to be in church at 11:30 at night.

Instead of feeble attempts to hurl insults at someone who is asking questions for clarification to see if he can help, how about just answering the question. Or you can admit that you are mistaken, all the threads are accounted for and everyone can make comments for the rest of the night about your lack of inteligence.

'Kay?

eChief
10-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Who goes to church after 11PM?

Plenty. 24/7 in some places. Ever heard of IHOP in KC?

ChiefsFire
10-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Sorry for not keeping your shitty threads at the top. I will be sure to take some time out to see if I can freeze time and space. That is the only way they stay on the front page.
wow

nice response to a posters question there Mr Mod

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 10:35 PM
wow

nice response to a posters question there Mr Mod
Sorry, all of this thread deleting I do around here makes me cranky.

KcMizzou
10-15-2006, 10:35 PM
wow

nice response to a posters question there Mr ModBob Dole's the caring, sensitive mod here on Chiefsplanet.

Bugeater
10-15-2006, 10:36 PM

Try looking here:

eChief
10-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Uhm dude, it's 11:30 at night. Most people don't want to be in church at 11:30 at night.

Instead of feeble attempts to hurl insults at someone who is asking questions for clarification to see if he can help, how about just answering the question. Or you can admit that you are mistaken, all the threads are accounted for and everyone can make comments for the rest of the night about your lack of inteligence.

'Kay?

Aparently by the comment I see above you could not be an actual pastor of a church.

I did a search using the advanced function and specified threads started by me. Nothing for today shows up. Maybe the search function sucks as much as the chiefs offense and the defense on this particular day.

As stated to Luv. You apparently haven't heard of nor been associated with the IHOP in KC. They run 24/7.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 10:37 PM
Plenty. 24/7 in some places.

I'm guessing your lost threads are probably in the same place as all those people.

luv
10-15-2006, 10:38 PM
Aparently by the comment I see above you could not be an actual pastor of a church.

I did a search using the advanced function and specified threads started by me. Nothing for today shows up. Maybe the search function sucks as much as the chiefs offense and the defense on this particular day.

As stated to Luv. You apparently haven't heard of nor been associated with the IHOP in KC. They run 24/7.
I had no clue the International House of Pancakes was actually a church. And no, I'm not familiar with KC. I've only visited there a few times.

Ugly Duck
10-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Hey.... how come everybody's little squares have turned red?

eChief
10-15-2006, 10:41 PM
I had no clue the International House of Pancakes was actually a church. And no, I'm not familiar with KC. I've only visited there a few times.

Uh, International House of PRAYER. Check it out, the guy claiming to be a pastor doesn't have a clue. You might have an excuse, but he doesn't.

KcMizzou
10-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Hey.... how come everybody's little squares have turned red?They decided red should be a good thing on a Chiefs site... I guess.

eChief
10-15-2006, 10:42 PM
I'm guessing your lost threads are probably in the same place as all those people.

I'm guessing you are lying about being a pastor. International House of Prayer. My guess is that Skip Towne is closer to being a pastor than you are.

PastorMikH

Dude, I seriously have no clue to what you are saying about your threads.

I have done 3 searches under your profile for threads started. For today I see this thread, a thread about CBS, a thread about the Steelers on a 49 point pace, and lightning not striking twice. Luv posted links to each of the 3 other threads.

Here, click this link. It shows ALL the threads you have started as well as the 4 you started today.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=134567

Now, I'm going to type this slowly so you can read it slowly. Is the thread you are looking for listed in that list of threads you started. If it is not, tell us what the topic was about.

Geesh.:shake:

luv
Hey.... how come everybody's little squares have turned red?
Thank you! It's not just me. I asked if I was color blind, because no one else seemed to notice.

Ugly Duck
10-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Thank you! It's not just me. I asked if I was color blind, because no one else seemed to notice.I think it means that everybody on the Planet has neg rep.... we must have really pissed someone off really bad....

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 10:46 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking. I guess because I'm not familiar with a church in KC that has used the pancake house acronym as their own, I must not be who I say I am.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 10:46 PM
This is great, really...

I am pretty sure eChief is Tom Cash after a little snooping.

Bugeater
10-15-2006, 10:47 PM
You need to draw a picture for some people, Pastor.

WilliamTheIrish
10-15-2006, 10:49 PM
This is great, really...

I am pretty sure eChief is - ahem, shut your mouth - after a little snooping.

Com Trash is back?

Deberg_1990
10-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Looks like eChief is quickly working his way up the Mecca ladder of popularity around here...

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Com Trash is back?
If you would have asked a few mins. earlier the answer would have been yes.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 10:52 PM

I have done 3 searches under your profile for threads started. For today I see this thread, a thread about CBS, a thread about the Steelers on a 49 point pace, and lightning not striking twice. Luv posted links to each of the 3 other threads.

Here, click this link. It shows ALL the threads you have started as well as the 4 you started today.

Now, I'm going to type this slowly so you can read it slowly. Is the thread you are looking for listed in that list of threads you started. If it is not, tell us what the topic was about.

[tapping fingers on desk] I'm still waiting. [/tapping fingers on desk]

WilliamTheIrish
10-15-2006, 10:52 PM
So Com Trash was back?

SPchief
10-15-2006, 10:53 PM
This is great, really...

I am pretty sure eChief is - ahem, shut your mouth - after a little snooping.

And after a game like today, who would have thunk it?

PastorMikH
You need to draw a picture for some people, Pastor.

I thought about that. But to pull it off, I would have had to print sceen, copy to paint. Save in bmp. Then open in my photo program and save as a jpg. I didn't figure it was worth the effort.

|Zach|
So Com Trash was back?
Yes sir.

luv
[tapping fingers on desk] I'm still waiting. [/tapping fingers on desk]
I think you'll be waiting awhile. Coffee?

blueballs
10-15-2006, 10:55 PM
I finaly get in on a Tom Gash thread
WOOT

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 10:58 PM
I think you'll be waiting awhile. Coffee?

At the IHoP?

Bugeater
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
I thought about that. But to pull it off, I would have had to print sceen, copy to paint. Save in bmp. Then open in my photo program and save as a jpg. I didn't figure it was worth the effort.
:hmmm: That's strange, I can save into "My Pictures" as a jpg directly out of MS Paint. Don't know why you'd have to convert it.

Bwana
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
Plenty. 24/7 in some places. Ever heard of IHOP in KC?

Are you on crack?? :shake:

Bugeater
10-15-2006, 11:06 PM
At the IHoP?
IIRC it's the Steak-n-Shake where she lives.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:08 PM

That'll do.:)

luv
10-15-2006, 11:11 PM
There's an IHOP on South Glenstone now. I don't drink it, but I hear they're coffee is pretty good. I'd make him some, but, seeing as how I never drink it, I don't think mine would be very good. Steak-n-Shake is closer to my place though. It's been rainy and cold all evening. If I'm getting out, I don't want to go far. :)

Logical
10-15-2006, 11:11 PM

Crybaby? Whatever Evelyn.I am guessing you don't know how to use the search function properly.

Skip Towne
10-15-2006, 11:20 PM
This explains a lot. The other day, eChief posted a thread in the main forum about the North Korea situation. As soon as I saw it I posted "Wrong Forum, it will be gone in 5, 4, 3...... " And sure enough, it was gone in a few minutes. Then, I received a PM from eChief saying it was not in the wrong forum. I didn't reply to the PM since it was pretty obvious who was right. But I thought it was kind of odd. Now I understand perfectly. Seriously, TC must have mental problems. I've never met anyone so out of step with the real world. Yeah, a lot of people go around representing themselves as a Pastor when in fact they are not. For 6 years. That dude is really messed up.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:22 PM
This explains a lot. The other day, eChief posted a thread in the main forum about the North Korea situation. As soon as I saw it I posted "Wrong Forum, it will be gone in 5, 4, 3...... " And sure enough, it was gone in a few minutes. Then, I received a PM from eChief saying it was not in the wrong forum. I didn't reply to the PM since it was pretty obvious who was right. But I thought it was kind of odd. Now I understand perfectly. Seriously, TC must have mental problems. I've never met anyone so out of step with the real world. Yeah, a lot of people go around representing themselves as a Pastor when in fact they are not. For 6 years. That dude is really messed up.
It boggles the mind. He kept it on an even keel for a while...but those little things add up and always make sense in hind sight.

When he was being THAT obtuse to Pastor...went out of his way to argue with me (other times) and then dropped your name on top of the NK thread it dawned on me.

The biggest red flag was going out of his way to discredit people on a basis that is literally laughable...usually people that are not even argumentative like Mike.

WilliamTheIrish
10-15-2006, 11:24 PM

WPI would kill for a poster like eChief.

Seriously, they would.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:24 PM
It boggles the mind. He kept it on an even keel for a while...but those little things add up and always make sense in hind sight.

When he was being THAT obtuse to Pastor...went out of his way to argue with me (other times) and then dropped your name on top of the NK thread it dawned on me.

The biggest red flag was going out of his way to discredit people on a basis that is literally laughable...usually people that are not even argumentative like Mike.

What?!?!?!?! OH YES I AM!!!!!!

You little punk!!!!! You think just 'cause you're a mod you can label people? I'll show you!!!!!!

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:25 PM

WPI would kill for a poster like eChief.

Seriously, they would.
The seas run red with the blood of shunned WPI posters.

Skip Towne
10-15-2006, 11:33 PM
if a certain %(#?) of your threads do not reach 100 posts
you're worthless- Skip Towne
Blueballs, you are a riot. I'm not at all surprised at your confusion on this matter. What I have said about your threads is that I'm amazed at your uncanny ability to start threads that garner 10 responses or less. That takes real talent. But I'm sure you do better at your job down at McDonalds. Once you know how many pickles to put on a Big Mac you can just turn off your brain like you do when you post here. :p

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:34 PM

Still waiting Tom, er, ah, uhm, echief.

dr00d
10-15-2006, 11:42 PM
whooooooooooooooo cares

Bugeater
10-15-2006, 11:43 PM
Still waiting Tom, er, ah, uhm, echief.
You'll have to wait until he registers again. Looks like Zach gave him the death penalty.

teedubya
10-15-2006, 11:51 PM
I think eChief just re-registered as Homosexual Chief.

ROFL.

Skip Towne
10-15-2006, 11:53 PM

I really can't explain him either. He does OK for awhile and then just goes off. Manic-depressive? I think I'm the first one to get in an argument with him on this board. He stated that Todd Blackledge was the NCAA passing champ in the year we drafted him. "83 ?". Another time he was arguing with Phil and he was saying that Phil ONLY had circumstantial evidence of TC's misdeeds with regard to multiple user names and their abuse. I pointed out to TC that probably 80% of the people in prison are there because of circumstantial evidence. Direct evidence is hard to come by. If I wasn't older than Tom I'd be saying he was senile and just doesn't remember the positions he backs.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:54 PM
You'll have to wait until he registers again. Looks like Zach gave him the death penalty.

That Zach is such a mean mod.

Oh well, anyone with 908 logins and still doesn't know how to use the search feature doesn't need to be around here anyway.

teedubya
10-15-2006, 11:55 PM
oh, was eChief TOM CASH???

I was getting some hilarious PMs from eChief today, cuz I called him an idiot for creating so many gay threads.

so, he reregistered.
Welcome to our newest member, Homosexual Chief

Man, that is funny.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:59 PM
I really can't explain him either. He does OK for awhile and then just goes off. Manic-depressive? I think I'm the first one to get in an argument with him on this board. He stated that Todd Blackledge was the NCAA passing champ in the year we drafted him. "83 ?". Another time he was arguing with Phil and he was saying that Phil ONLY had circumstantial evidence of TC's misdeeds with regard to multiple user names and their abuse. I pointed out to TC that probably 80% of the people in prison are there because of circumstantial evidence. Direct evidence is hard to come by. If I wasn't older than Tom I'd be saying he was senile and just doesn't remember the positions he backs.
His arguments degraded so much in the DC forum.

There were times when he went out of his way to contridict himself...

He loved talking about how people who called names on this board were below him and weak minded...then he would go and do the exact thing on the same thread.

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 12:49 AM
His arguments degraded so much in the DC forum.

There were times when he went out of his way to contridict himself...

He loved talking about how people who called names on this board were below him and weak minded...then he would go and do the exact thing on the same thread.
He's not worth spending much time on. But I think he's convinced that he is a lot smarter than he actually is. He is very impressed with his "high rank" in the Naval Reserve. He is an E-8 or E-9 I think. The fact of the matter is that anyone who stays in the service for an extended period will also achieve that "high rank". And my personal experience is that the above E-7 types are doddering old fools for the most part. A few exceptions such as aircraft maintenance exist. I have pointed out to Tom that every 22 year old kid that has a college education and gets a commission outrank him the first day they walk in the door. He has to salute them and call them "sir". I'll bet he hates that.

big nasty kcnut
10-16-2006, 01:17 AM
Things in life i don't do. Speak badly about folks lesser off then me. Also talk crap to a pastor.