PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Webb

Jmart
10-16-2006, 04:51 AM
This guy is the new Dante. Jeff Webb for team President!

dr00d
10-16-2006, 08:54 AM
why?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-16-2006, 08:59 AM
Stop sprinkling X on your Cheerios, dude.

Webb is a promising rookie, who at least showed he can catch the ball in garbage time situations. He's a servicable kickoff returner. It would be nice if he was a Houshmanzadeh-like late round gem, but let's not go sucking each other's dicks just yet.

jspchief
10-16-2006, 09:01 AM
He looked decent returning kicks, at the very least proving he deserves a spot on the roster.

Personally, I'd like to see him see more loks at WR, but apparently we're going to try and get Gardner more involved instead.

htismaqe
10-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Webb is a better kickoff returner than Dante at this point. He runs straight ahead and hits the hole. It's only a matter of time before he breaks one.

Dante is his own worst enemy, he thinks too much instead of just running towards the far endzone.

Archie Bunker
10-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Webb is a better kickoff returner than Dante at this point. He runs straight ahead and hits the hole. It's only a matter of time before he breaks one.

Dante is his own worst enemy, he thinks too much instead of just running towards the far endzone.

My thoughts exactly. IMO the Chiefs should keep Webb at KR and let Hall focus on PR.

Kyle401
10-16-2006, 09:12 AM

I agree that Webb looks pretty good returning kicks. Given the opportunity to continue returing kicks the rest of the season, he would probably break one. But, Dante has improved this year and reduced his side-to-side, I'm gonna juke you out of your jock or lose 3 yards return style (see 2005). If Hall doesn't let this injury get in his head, he's still a better returner than Webb.

Personally, I would rather see Webb catch more passes and Hall stick to return duty (leave Gardner on the bench). Put Parker or Kennison in the slot when we go 3 wide and let Webb use his size on slants or fade routes.