PDA

View Full Version : Pollard and Webb need to see action

CupidStunt
10-17-2006, 05:54 AM
Because our WRs and safeties f'ing stink.

I was biting the bullet on Knight, but he's done in my book. And Page misses tackles for fun, too. Is the Bonecrusher really failing to beat these bums out? Seriously?

As for receiver... eww. Can't believe there were folks defending the need to upgrade here.

If we had a young non-injured tackle, I'd advocate that he sees time, too.

jspchief
10-17-2006, 06:15 AM
I'd like to see Webb get in. It's pretty apparent that our current receivers struggle getting seperation. We need someone else that can be a weapon, and maybe Webb's size will help.

As for Pollard, up until the PIT game, our defense was playing well enough that I was fine with the personnel on the field. I'm willing to wait and see if the defense rebounds.

CupidStunt
10-17-2006, 07:48 AM
As for Pollard, up until the PIT game, our defense was playing well enough that I was fine with the personnel on the field.

Same here. Didn't see the need to "fix" something that wasn't broken by taking a risk with Pollard.

But I'm not so sure now. I was of the position that Knight and Wesley didn't much help our defense but were stable enough as starters because they didn't hurt it.

But now...

Hootie
10-17-2006, 07:49 AM
Let's calm down and see what happens this week before we give up on the season. Knight and Wesley weren't nearly as bad as Page was on Sunday.