PDA

View Full Version : To the Chiefs' 12th man.....

DJJasonp
10-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Please do whatever you can to make philip rivers' first trip to arrowhead a disaster for him. Please make it loud...disrupt their offense....whatever it takes to get the Chiefs a win.

Living in San Diego....I'm surrounded by idiot dirt-bag charger fans....not only are they dirt-bag fans...they probably couldnt name more than 5 players on their team.....and did I mention that they're dirt-bags?

I'm not kidding....going to a charger game in San Diego is fastly becoming almost as bad as seeing a Raider game in Oakland.

Please dont give these fools more reasons to buy (steal) new shawn merriman jerseys or philip rivers jerseys......

As you can tell....I cant stand these charger fans out here....and yes, I may be a bit bitter....but charger fans are becoming worse than donk fans...

All I ask from Herm....please have the team prepared and "show up"....we'll leave the rest to the 12th man.

Either way....I can take pleasure in knowing their headed for another playoff trainwreck with Marty at the helm.....

ChiefsfaninPA
10-17-2006, 02:15 PM
I hope this works out well for you. My week has been terrible with these Squealers fans. And the saddest part is, I don't have much of a comeback. :banghead:

DMAC
10-17-2006, 02:18 PM
ĦAh adoro esos Superchargers, para son mexicano!

DJJasonp
I hope this works out well for you. My week has been terrible with these Squealers fans. And the saddest part is, I don't have much of a comeback. :banghead:

I got to give steeler fans credit though....most of them have been fans for quite a while.....Joe charger fan buys (steals) his charger-gear on the way to the game and couldnt name any of their starting offensive linemen.

Man I hope we win this weekend!

Hog's Gone Fishin
I promise you I'll be screaming like hell.

The only problem is I'll be 400 miles away!

bigfoot
10-17-2006, 02:55 PM
You got it-the vocal chords are rested and ready to go!

Ebolapox
10-17-2006, 02:56 PM
let's hope his arrowhead debut is as 'good' as ryan leaf's...

Monty
10-17-2006, 02:58 PM
ĦAh adoro esos Superchargers, para son mexicano!

Alex, what is "Things Tony Gonzalez would say in an NFL commercial?"

stevieray
10-17-2006, 03:09 PM
ok, but only becasue you said please..

Stinger
10-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Bring out the THUNDERSTICKS :D

MichaelH
10-17-2006, 03:55 PM

My coworker, the Steeler fan. He wore his Terry Bradshaw jersey to work on Monday. He said he wasn't going to rub it in and to his credit, he didn't. That being said, make Philip Rivers pee his pants and show Marty why he's known as three downs and a cloud of dust. Please.

morphius
10-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Of course they are worse, they were invisible in the bad years and only have shown up recently. Fans of eams that have been bad for that long tend to do that when their teams finally compete, but give them a few years of no playoff wins and see how they act...

Deberg_1990
10-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Wait till Marty is one and done in the playoffs again..

bigpimpingchief
10-17-2006, 07:03 PM
I'll be there in the end zone on sunday yelling as loud as hell considering this is the first time I'm ever visiting KC and my first time seeing a game at arrowhead. I'm gonna lose my voice. I'll also take some pictures and post my experience.

blueballs
10-17-2006, 07:04 PM
he has been to Arrowhead several times
not really the same as a first timer

chiefs4me
10-17-2006, 07:21 PM
that sucks for you..having to deal with the charger fans I mean, you all should browse the charger boards, they think they are the team to beat in the afc..they actually think they are superbowl bound...:rolleyes:

and yes, to our 12th man.....please show up and be heard!!!!!!!

Mecca
10-17-2006, 07:31 PM
They probably are the best team in the AFC right now.....

Hammock Parties
10-17-2006, 07:33 PM
They are overrated.

DJJasonp
10-17-2006, 08:11 PM
They are overrated.

Agreed.....Pittsburgh was a nice win for them....but obviously Rothlisberger didnt wake up from his motorcycle-accident induced coma until this past sunday morning.....

The bad thing is....the chargers weakness on defense is in the secondary....and unless Solari and Herm take the leash (diapers?) off of Huard.....I'm afraid we're going to need to win a 9-6 game.

That still doesnt change the fact that most of the charger fans are dirt-bags! :)

jab0450
10-17-2006, 09:58 PM
I leave every game without a voice, i dont plan on that changing anytime soon.

CHENZ A!
10-17-2006, 10:03 PM
I leave every game without a voice, i dont plan on that changing anytime soon.

I'm with you man, I yell so loud it hurts.

stevieray
10-17-2006, 10:06 PM
WW and I start using halls throat losounges at the end of the first half,

helps alot in cold weather games.