PDA

View Full Version : Keys for victory week 7

chiefbowe82
10-17-2006, 09:18 PM
-Chargers at Chiefs-
KC_CHIEFS_06 famous keys for KC

Tackles-Both ways folks Kevin Sampson along with Kyle Turley with have to come to play against a very talented san diego line.

D Tackles-Wrapping up and driving the ball carrier backwards will establish momentum and keep the chiefs from giving up the ugly plays(watch any play vs pittsburgh you'll see what i'm talking about)

Crowd Control-KC will have to bring their 12th man to the game and use him like a true proffesional. This will be a huge factor in rattling first year starter Phillip Rivers and keeping the home team players pumped up.

Fast Starts-If KC falls behind again their game plan will have went down the drain for the 3rd consecutive week, forcing the chiefs to pass, pass, and pass.

Coaching-Herman Edwards must give Damon Huard a longer leash to throw downfield instead of the small passes that gives him good rating but really doesn't get the job done.

Defense-Gunther will be forced to call a very good game in confusing the QB will fake blitz's and tightening up play on the receivers would be something new.

Larry Johnson-Last year when he got the ball it seems as if he exploded with it now it seems as if he's tip-toeing to line and trying to find a hole to squeeze between--he will need to be a much more explosive runner so the chiefs can have a balanced game with the run and pass.

Kris Wilson-prove it

Damon Huard-Playing "smart" will be huge it seemed as if he did an excellent job in his first two starts barring we played san fran and arizona. Last week vs Pittsburgh he threw between numberous defenders on almost every play. Oh by the way throw it above the offensive line.

Defense-Your at home now so play with a little bit of (energy and emotion!) take pride in making stops.

Tamba and Jarad-your the sackmasters and thats what kc will need.

Penalties-If you watched Oakland and Denver you can ask Oakland about the false starts. Play smart and no dumb penalties!

Big Plays-KC could use a couple to really try and take the momentum away and run with this game.

Special Teams-try and stop the kick return before the 25 this game.

Just a few of KC_CHIEFS_06 tips and tricks to victory.

DaFace
10-17-2006, 09:19 PM
I think we should try and not suck this week. That's my main recommendation.

CanadaKC
10-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Kepp LT under 300 total yards and 4 TD's would help...

Jenny Gump
10-17-2006, 09:24 PM
I think we should try and not suck this week. That's my main recommendation.

ROFL
I couldn't have said it better.

redbrian
10-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Turn past pg 2 in the play book would help for a starter.

Deberg_1990
10-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Kepp LT under 300 total yards and 4 TD's would help...

Actually, if memory serves, we usually keep LT in check pretty well. Especially at Arrowhead......weird..

chiefbowe82
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
that does seem to be the case with the chiefs keeping LT in check

PastorMikH
10-17-2006, 09:35 PM
#1 key to victory is to hope that the Chargers miss their flight out of SD and have to forfeit.

Deberg_1990
10-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Coaching-Herman Edwards must give Damon Huard a longer leash to throw downfield instead of the small passes that gives him good rating but really doesn't get the job done.

How many times do we have to go over this?? Huard is a limited QB. He has a slow release and delivery. He also floats the ball when he throws giving the DB's the extra second or two to make the play on the long throws. This is why hes a career Jouneyman backup and will always be one.

JBucc
10-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Our safeties are retarted and should never be left to make a play on their own. Get law some new shoes so he doens't ****ing slip and have Jordan Black rub his feet on the carpet so when a defender touches him they get shocked. That should about do it.

Halfcan
10-17-2006, 09:49 PM
I don't have much confidence in Herm to motivate this team-but I am hoping we get lucky.

beer bacon
10-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Step #1: Water down the field.

C-Mac
10-17-2006, 10:56 PM
Hey I have an crazy idea....how about passing on first down(especially if there are 8 in the box).