CBS early game.

http://gribblenation.net/nflmaps/07-CBS.gif

FOX early game.
http://gribblenation.net/nflmaps/07-FOX-E.gif

FOX late game.
http://gribblenation.net/nflmaps/07-FOX-L.gif

carlos3652
10-18-2006, 11:40 AM
Does this mean KC does not get a FOX early game...

milkman
10-18-2006, 11:44 AM
I wonder why CBS thinks that northern Cal would have any interest in Pitt-Atl.?

InChiefsHeaven
10-18-2006, 11:48 AM
I wonder why CBS thinks that northern Cal would have any interest in Pitt-Atl.?

Because EVERYONE loves the Steelers of course!

Apparently, Hawaii digs the Bolts...or the Chiefs...

...proabably the Bolts...

Archie F. Swin
10-18-2006, 11:51 AM
oh goody, I get to see the steelers again!

Archie F. Swin
10-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Does this mean KC does not get a FOX early game...

yeah the competeing network will rarely go up against a home team game.

When the cowboys play here, our local CBS usually never carries a game

Calcountry
10-18-2006, 12:07 PM
What this means is that I am in San Diego's local, and will miss the kickoff if the early game isn't over, DESPITE paying Directv tons of cash.

HemiEd
10-18-2006, 12:16 PM
What this means is that I am in San Diego's local, and will miss the kickoff if the early game isn't over, DESPITE paying Directv tons of cash.

If the Direct Tv showing is available in HD, you will not have to miss anything. Just go to that channel, for some reason they have not interrupted the HD feed all year. Maybe that is part of the Superfan package, not sure.
The Chiefs and Steelers game was carried here locally, but they moved to the Miami game for some reason. :p
I was able to take my entire share of punishment by watching 725.

StcChief
10-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Titantv.com has STL CBS channel 4 showing
Panther at Cincy Bungles

This TV Map says SD at KC????

ChiefsCountry
10-18-2006, 12:21 PM
Titantv.com has STL CBS channel 4 showing
Panther at Cincy Bungles

This TV Map says SD at KC????

That game is on FOX.

StcChief
10-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Right. KTVI FOX....my bad.

KMOV CBS has TBA....which still means STL local can screw Chiefs fans over.....it's happened before.

PastorMikH
10-18-2006, 12:30 PM
This is a bad omen guys. I'm seeing the game. FWIW, I've missed 2 games due to TV coverage. Anyone want to take a guess at which 2 I missed?

milkman
10-18-2006, 12:31 PM

There's a game before 10 AM PT?

:cuss:

:)

HemiEd
10-18-2006, 12:31 PM
This is a bad omen guys. I'm seeing the game. FWIW, I've missed 2 games due to TV coverage. Anyone want to take a guess at which 2 I missed?

You need to take one for the team and not watch it!

PastorMikH
10-18-2006, 12:33 PM
You need to take one for the team and not watch it!

FWIW, there could be someone else in the broadcasting area that's jinxing them. But then again, according to the Fox & CBS stations in OK City, there are no Chiefs fans in their coverage area.

HemiEd
10-18-2006, 12:35 PM
FWIW, there could be someone else in the broadcasting area that's jinxing them. But then again, according to the Fox & CBS stations in OK City, there are no Chiefs fans in their coverage area.

Pretty densely poplulated with Cowboy fans?

PastorMikH
10-18-2006, 12:39 PM
Pretty densely poplulated with Cowboy fans?

Actually, no. But the broadcasters seem to think so. I had it put to me this way a week or so back from someone who grew up here. There USED to be a HUGE Cowboy following way back. Some lost interest when Jones bought the team and canned Landry. Most all of the fans that favor OSU lost interest when Switzer became HC. Then the team started stinking and more left. Then they hired Gailley or whoever as HC and really starting doing bad so more fans dropped out. Thus there aren't nearly as many Cowboy fans around here as there used to be.

JBucc
10-18-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm pretty sure some really cool person already posted these. Someone should check into that.

StcChief
10-18-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm pretty sure some really cool person already posted these. Someone should check into that.
It's Not in first 3 pages...
posting coverage map before Wed. or Thurs. seems like a waste.....

Not sure how dynamic they are anyway :rolleyes: local stations can override them at their discretion to the ire of NY Mgmt....
Hence the TBA for our local CBS offiliate.

HemiEd
10-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Actually, no. But the broadcasters seem to think so. I had it put to me this way a week or so back from someone who grew up here. There USED to be a HUGE Cowboy following way back. Some lost interest when Jones bought the team and canned Landry. Most all of the fans that favor OSU lost interest when Switzer became HC. Then the team started stinking and more left. Then they hired Gailley or whoever as HC and really starting doing bad so more fans dropped out. Thus there aren't nearly as many Cowboy fans around here as there used to be.

We have a few of them up here. One of them was really giving me the business on Monday morning. He was shouting all over the office how the Chiefs got spanked.
I asked him if he liked his job, he shut up. Usually I just ask him how "TO and the boys" are doing, he hates that. But I was in no mood for it on Monday.

Raiderhater
10-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Yea! I get to go spend money at a sports bar to watch my team!

:rolleyes:

KC Dan
10-18-2006, 03:36 PM
Boise sports bar, great...Now to find one closest to my hotel!

the Talking Can
10-18-2006, 03:43 PM
no chiefs, but I get Car/Cinci...that's cool