PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see Criminal Minds last night??

chiefqueen
10-19-2006, 09:57 AM
If so, can you remember any ocasions when a series regular who is a "cop" did something like that? (NOTE: I never got into NYPD Blue and some of the more "gritty" cop shows.)

For those who didn't see it one of the FBI agents kill someone in cold blood.

bkkcoh
10-19-2006, 09:59 AM
My wife and I think this is one of the best shows on TV. We have discussed several times how difficult it would be not to step across the line. It was very understandable how she could slip and do what she did. It is ironic how it was her fault that she caused him to be released from custody anyway.

chagrin
10-19-2006, 10:06 AM
The Shield - Season 1, Episode 1

That was their best ever IMO

Braincase
10-19-2006, 10:10 AM
My wife and I think this is one of the best shows on TV. We have discussed several times how difficult it would be not to step across the line. It was very understandable how she could slip and do what she did. It is ironic how it was her fault that she caused him to be released from custody anyway.

And that's why I root for "Dexter".

Phobia
10-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah, we watch it. A recent episode of NCIS had a similar situation.

NewChief
10-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Easily one of the best unsung shows on network TV. The writing is fantastic, and while this is minor, the soundtrack is always awesome. Someone has great taste in music for that show.

Last night's episode was definitely crazy. I'll be curious to see it play out.

Baby Lee
10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Agent Mahone just plain jacked Tweener's shit up on the pre-playoffs cliffhanger of Prison Break.

Baby Lee
10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Easily one of the best unsung shows on network TV. The writing is fantastic, and while this is minor, the soundtrack is always awesome. Someone has great taste in music for that show.

Last night's episode was definitely crazy. I'll be curious to see it play out.
I could watch Mandy read the phone book. I still miss Dead Like Me.

Also - spoilers. . .

The are writing Elle out for a new character, played by the former 'hot girl Chandler stole from Joey and got put in a box for' on Friends, former bosss on 'Andy Richter Controls the Universe,' Paget Brewster.

chagrin
10-19-2006, 11:24 AM
Ahh Dead Like Me, yes - although the writing got really bad in Season 2, the first Season was excellent

KcMizzou
10-19-2006, 12:37 PM
I could watch Mandy read the phone book. I still miss Dead Like Me.

Love that show. Hence the avatar...

Kerberos
10-19-2006, 01:04 PM
Yeah, we watch it. A recent episode of NCIS had a similar situation.

Gibb's old mentor shooting the gun buyer or whoever he was without even blinking an eye?

Good show.

I watched the Criminal Minds as well. Elle is ****ed in the head right now and plans on copping a plea of temporary insanity ;)