PDA

View Full Version : First series vs San Diego, you are the OC.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Dear Solari, we feel like you need a little help this week, so we are offering this thread of advice to help you.

Personally, the first time the Chiefs see the ball I would call a Play action pass fake run with LJ going inside the tackles.

I would have been working on the fake technique with Huard all week, he needs to sell, sell it big. Then the fool needs to have Parker on one side and Kennison on the other, if either are coming clean launch that sucker up there for them to make a play on it.

While I am at it, I will offer second down advice if it is incomplete. Sub in Dante cause the other fools will be gassed, hurry up no huddle to the line, and Play fake it to LJ AGAIN, and launch that sucker to Dante.

If that falls incomplete, how about a nice screen pass to LJ on third down?

--
Now the rest of you CP geniouses feel free to chime in.

CosmicPal
10-21-2006, 12:39 PM
I'd do the Statue of Liberty play. Have Kennison come racing around Huard and grab the ball out of his hand as Huard pretends to throw a deep one. Kennison will then run freely around the end and find his way untouched, all the way into the end zone.

Not sure why they don't run that play in the NFL, man. Damn, we scored on that play every time.

StcChief
10-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Sounds good, then punt on 4th with 'Coffin Corner' Colquitt.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 12:41 PM
Sounds good, then punt on 4th with 'Coffin Corner' Colquitt.Perhaps we would get lucky and hit one of them, and "punch Marty in the mouth".

CupidStunt
10-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Triple team Jamal Williams and run our only offensive player worth a shit right up the gut.

Stewie
10-21-2006, 12:47 PM
I say we switch to the wishbone. They'd never expect that! Where's Bud Wilkerson when you need him?Chefs

I just hope we get out of the mode of running LJ on every ****ing first down. C'mon Mike, a little creativity... PLEASE!!!

Hammock Parties
10-21-2006, 12:50 PM
I-formation, fake the lead dive and try and hit Gonzalez down the middle of the field.

After that I would start running and throwing quick passes from spread formations.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 12:52 PM
I say we switch to the wishbone. They'd never expect that! Where's Bud Wilkerson when you need him?Chefs

I just hope we get out of the mode of running LJ on every ****ing first down. C'mon Mike, a little creativity... PLEASE!!!Exactly. Why can't we play action on first down every now and then?

Hammock Parties
10-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Exactly. Why can't we play action on first down every now and then?

We do. We did it in Arizona. We came out passing.

I don't know why they insisted on trashing it in Pittsburgh. We have to be a pass-first team right now.

Marcellus
10-21-2006, 01:08 PM
No-Huddle

RealSNR
10-21-2006, 01:46 PM
1st down: Stretch play to Jordan Black's side to Larry Johnson for 1 yard

2nd down: Draw play up the middle with Larry Johnson for 1 yard

3rd down: Incomplete pass to Tony Gonzalez over the middle

4th down: Punt

Hootie
10-21-2006, 01:55 PM
Honestly, I'd like to see us use the no-huddle offense early in the game.

But first series, we need to come out passing. We need to throw down the field and establish the pass before we start in on the running game.

I know, establish the pass, you don't hear it very often...but that's what we have to do.

Inspector
10-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Yeah, maybe we should try a run on the first 3 downs. See if that works.

Rausch
10-21-2006, 01:58 PM
Honestly, I'd like to see us use the no-huddle offense early in the game.

But first series, we need to come out passing. We need to throw down the field and establish the pass before we start in on the running game.

I know, establish the pass, you don't hear it very often...but that's what we have to do.

Completely agree.

I'd love to see a 40 yard play action bomb 1st play.

Their front 7 is tits, but I'm not sold on their secondary yet. We try and play this game in the 10-15 yard range like we have the last few weeks and Croyle will be playing by the 2nd quarter.

Moon§hiner
10-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Best hope is to go The Replacements on them and kick the shiat out of the nearest opponent....barring Marty going into a shell because he is at Arrowhead I don't see the Chargers losing this one....Wish I was that confident about Denver traveling to lowly Cleveland.

milkman
10-21-2006, 02:18 PM
If I'm the OC, I throw my arms up in despair, because I know that Huard can not stretch the defense, and the Bolts are going to put everyone in the box, daring him to try.

Dark Horse
10-21-2006, 02:59 PM
I would like to see the Longest yard play (the one with the Young Burt Reynolds) where everyone steps out of the way and lets Merriman through and Huard nails him in the gonads then every one piles on him and does as much damage as possible. Do that three times then punt. After that I'll bet his pass rush lacks the usual burst.

PastorMikH
10-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Fake to LJ and send a bomb deep to Sammie "Granite-Hands" Parker. He'll probably drop it, but at least the D might not stack the line as much after that. If he did accidentally catch it, we'd have a TD.

milkman
10-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Fake to LJ and send a bomb deep to Sammie "Granite-Hands" Parker. He'll probably drop it, but at least the D might not stack the line as much after that. If he did accidentally catch it, we'd have a TD.

He won't drop it, because Huard won't get it antwhere near him.

PastorMikH
10-21-2006, 03:12 PM
He won't drop it, because Huard won't get it antwhere near him.

Sammy's faaaassssssstttt! If Huard will just throw it as hard as he can downfield, Sammy can get to it. ;)

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 03:13 PM
I would like to see the Longest yard play (the one with the Young Burt Reynolds) where everyone steps out of the way and lets Merriman through and Huard nails him in the gonads then every one piles on him and does as much damage as possible. Do that three times then punt. After that I'll bet his pass rush lacks the usual burst.That would be cool, but the Chargers would kill Huard and stick up for their player.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 03:17 PM
Honestly, I would gameplan LJ to run the ball mostly on draws, or sweeps outside the tackle, away from Merriman, which is thier strength. Occaisional Screen pass to LJ. This game would have us gunning it from the beginning, and keep on gunning it until we have had our asses kicked, or have at least a 10 point lead, or late in the 4rth Quarter to try and kill the clock.

We are probably still going to lose, but IMHO, that plan gives us the best chance to win this game. Its like taking a crap shoot, might as well bet high, because this throw it quick to the wide receiver and hope he can run a few yards after the catch crap is getting real old real fast.

10-21-2006, 03:23 PM
1st Play..Play action pass to LJ..throw it deep to take the lead right off the bat!!and dont be predictable!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

10-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Also..more screens to LJ..please..

Hootie
10-21-2006, 03:42 PM
aren't you a Jets fan?

Hammock Parties
10-21-2006, 03:47 PM
He's confused.

10-21-2006, 03:48 PM
aren't you a Jets fan?
Yes..why???

10-21-2006, 03:51 PM
aren't you a Jets fan?
Didn't the thread say predict the first series??

Or did it say..if your a Jet fan..I'm confused?? :p :p

RealSNR
10-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Yes..why???
Also..more screens to LJ..please..

Well, you DID say please.... makes it seem like you're rooting for the Chiefs

keg in kc
10-21-2006, 03:54 PM
I would just kneel every play. Martyocre is god. Rivers is jesus. The Chargers will destroy us. We have no shot.

Trying to fit in...

RealSNR
10-21-2006, 03:55 PM
I would just kneel every play. Martyocre is god. Rivers is jesus. The Chargers will destroy us. We have no shot.

Trying to fit in...You've been watching too much Battlestar Galactica

PunkinDrublic
10-21-2006, 03:55 PM
I would run a lot of bootlegs and misdirection type of plays. I think we've got to get an aggresive SD defense to overpursue and find a way to get them off balance. Hopefully with Dante back we can do it.

keg in kc
10-21-2006, 03:58 PM
You've been watching too much Battlestar GalacticaThat'll be true in about 8 hours after I've watched the first 4 eps of season 3 again.

keg in kc
10-21-2006, 04:02 PM
And to answer, I'd run right at them. Outside runs are not a strength of our line right now, and it's not the best way to attack a speed defense. I'd focus on attacking them up the middle and hope Shields has enough in the tank to play his best game in a couple of years. Then, once you've established that, throw in the playaction, then add in the misdirection and screen.

Punch them in the face, over and over, in other words. We aren't a finesse team anymore and we shouldn't try to be one. We want a fight.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 04:03 PM
aren't you a Jets fan?Forget it. He's rolling.

10-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Well, you DID say please.... makes it seem like you're rooting for the Chiefs
I have read Herm's pathetic Q & A'S this week..and the fact that he is denying being conservative is what is pissing me off :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ..

Some old wounds never heal. :shake: :shake:

I wish the Chiefs luck this weekend..it will be a tough game..and I think we all know how Marty coaches :rolleyes:

So I want the Chiefs to be aggressive ;)

10-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Forget it. He's rolling.
STFU STFU :p :D

Hootie
10-21-2006, 04:12 PM
someone dig up for me the last time the Chiefs lost to San Diego @ Arrowhead by more than 6 points...

the Talking Can
10-21-2006, 04:22 PM
run up butt
run up butt
swing pass
punt

repeat till game over

looked shocked at press conference

learn nothing

do it again next week

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 04:28 PM
And to answer, I'd run right at them. Outside runs are not a strength of our line right now, and it's not the best way to attack a speed defense. I'd focus on attacking them up the middle and hope Shields has enough in the tank to play his best game in a couple of years. Then, once you've established that, throw in the playaction, then add in the misdirection and screen.

Punch them in the face, over and over, in other words. We aren't a finesse team anymore and we shouldn't try to be one. We want a fight.Then goddammit they better fight! Not that pussy effort I seen in Pittsburgh. IMO, you need a strong fullback to make that kind of gameplan work. Trich is gone, and Cruz is out. Is Wilson really up for that? And against that stud DT that they have. I doubt that would be successful.

Pittsburgh couldn't run effectively against them. No, we have to pass, win or lose. Pass, and Pass and Pass. We might be able to catch them in the, O.K, so they passed ONCE mentality, and they might not get out of it until we are in the end zone.

If they do get out of it, then we have them, and can go back to LJ, but win or lose, this game is on Jordon Black and Huard, and of course, our D. But regardless of how our D plays, we don't win without the O putting up some points. San Diego WILL score a couple of times on our D.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 04:29 PM
run up butt
run up butt
swing pass
punt

repeat till game over

looked shocked at press conference

learn nothing

do it again next weekThey play to win the game.

RedThat
10-21-2006, 04:36 PM
This is what I would do,

First play,

"The hand-off goes to Johnson, wait! He flea-flicks it back to Huard! Huard goes deep down the FIELD to KENNISON, he's at the 20, the 10, the 5,...........Touchdown!!! KAAAAAANSASS CITY!!!!!!!" Yells Mitch! WOOOO!!!

Ah, who the heck am I kidding? lol

Demonpenz
10-21-2006, 04:39 PM
there is no way to stop merriumum when flips the switch

CHENZ A!
10-21-2006, 04:42 PM
someone dig up for me the last time the Chiefs lost to San Diego @ Arrowhead by more than 6 points...

2 yrs ago.

mylittlepony
10-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Didnt we fake the statue of liberty play against SF once? We had Hall come around like that against SF but LJ got the carry instead for a straight up the gut. I wished Hall would have gotten that though.

I would personally set Tony G in motion as often as I could, SD always seem to have problems with TG and the more they focus on him the more they might miss the apparent holes in our line.

I would work all week on Huard's blatant overthrows. They are really dangerous + it doesnt let the WR's make plays on the balls if they have to jump to make the grabs.

the Talking Can
10-21-2006, 04:49 PM
1st play:

Punt

10-21-2006, 04:50 PM
1st play:

Punt
You are killing me man ROFL ROFL

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 05:02 PM
1st play:

PuntThat is why you throw the bomb, if it is picked off, it will work like a punt.

ChargerBolt
10-21-2006, 05:03 PM
singleback 3 receiver set, send gonzalez in motion to the slot, PA to johnson, huard throws a 30 yard floater that is INTERCEPTED by quentin jammer, td SD. Spend the rest of the game throwing up ducks and trying to run screens to larry lol

Hehe I'm a little bit nervous about the game, but all you guys are acting like there is absolutely no hope for a KC win. There's an outside chance of SD blowing it out their ass. I mean, we DO have Marty calling the shots. Of course, you guys have Herm.......

chiefbowe82
10-21-2006, 05:03 PM
flea flicker to parker

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 05:10 PM
singleback 3 receiver set, send gonzalez in motion to the slot, PA to johnson, huard throws a 30 yard floater that is INTERCEPTED by quentin jammer, td SD. Spend the rest of the game throwing up ducks and trying to run screens to larry lol

Hehe I'm a little bit nervous about the game, but all you guys are acting like there is absolutely no hope for a KC win. There's an outside chance of SD blowing it out their ass. I mean, we DO have Marty calling the shots. Of course, you guys have Herm.......This is true, you're rook at QB experienceing Arrowhead is about all we have going for us. If he floats up a duck, and we can pick it, or if one of our D players actually learns what a fumble looks like and can jump on it for a change, then we have a shot. Other than that, we are going up against the best damn team that didn't make the playoffs last year.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 05:11 PM
flea flicker to parkerNice. Let's hope he doesn't drop it.

chiefbowe82
10-21-2006, 05:12 PM
maybe we should sign casey printers for the game

JBucc
10-21-2006, 05:14 PM
First play sweep left to LJ for one yard. Then PA over the middle to Gonzo for 8. With one yard to go we go double reverse to Dante who throws to LJ for a three yard gain and the first down. Rinse and repeat.

big nasty kcnut
10-21-2006, 05:16 PM
Ok first play a plasy action pass to tony after that then a toss sweep right for larry johnson. TD kansas city.

Easy 6
10-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Ok first play a plasy action pass to tony after that then a toss sweep right for larry johnson. TD kansas city.
I suggest some hospice care...your condition is worsening :spock:

keg in kc
10-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Pittsburgh couldn't run effectively against them. No, we have to pass, win or lose. Pass, and Pass and Pass. We might be able to catch them in the, O.K, so they passed ONCE mentality, and they might not get out of it until we are in the end zone. San Diego leads the AFC with 21 sacks. We have not done well with pass protection. I don't think attacking their strength with our weakness will work. It'll get us blown out.

I hate to say it, because it's completely against my personality, but we need to play them the way we played Denver. Shorten the game, not lengthen it. Maybe be a little more aggressive at times, but in the end, we have to do what we didn't against Denver, and that's hold onto the ball and put points on the board.

We can win this game. But the defense has to be on their game, and the offense has to give us something.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 06:10 PM
San Diego leads the AFC with 21 sacks. We have not done well with pass protection. I don't think attacking their strength with our weakness will work. It'll get us blown out.

I hate to say it, because it's completely against my personality, but we need to play them the way we played Denver. Shorten the game, not lengthen it. Maybe be a little more aggressive at times, but in the end, we have to do what we didn't against Denver, and that's hold onto the ball and put points on the board.

We can win this game. But the defense has to be on their game, and the offense has to give us something.I am fine with that gameplan for the game in totality, but the first series, we need to try for the homerun.

My attitude is, that we have about as good a chance with that, as sucking up the ball and trying to out Marty Marty.

keg in kc
10-21-2006, 06:20 PM
I think your gameplan is more Martyocre than mine is. Try to strike early and then go completely into a shell and lose the game late...

If we're going to win in a big way tomorrow, it'll start the way we got behind to 'zona and Pittsburgh. San Diego has to turn the ball over and put us in a position for quick scores early. From where I'm sitting, we just don't have an offense potent-enough to put up points without help, and it's not because of Herm or Solari, it's because of Black and Sampson and the decline in Shields' play. I don't think we're going to magically, suddenly have a terrific pass blocking line when we wake up tomorrow.

Of course, we can't run block either, so maybe we're just screwed...

I think we win tomorrow. San Diego is due a stumble, and we should come out really, really pissed. It'll be the defense that does it, though, if it happens. At least that's the way I see it. The offense needs to score when they have the opportunity, and they just can't turn the ball over. Not exactly Martyocre's 'play not to lose' philosophy, I think we do need to take some shots, but the offense as it is right now isn't capable of winning games on its own...

chiefbowe82
10-21-2006, 06:23 PM
We score early and put it to them get our crowd into the game.
NO Problem
Chiefs 31
Chargers 17

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 06:25 PM
I think your gameplan is more Martyocre than mine is. Try to strike early and then go completely into a shell and lose the game late...

If we're going to win in a big way tomorrow, it'll start the way we got behind to 'zona and Pittsburgh. San Diego has to turn the ball over and put us in a position for quick scores early. From where I'm sitting, we just don't have an offense potent-enough to put up points without help, and it's not because of Herm or Solari, it's because of Black and Sampson and the decline in Shields' play. I don't think we're going to magically, suddenly have a terrific pass blocking line when we wake up tomorrow.

Of course, we can't run block either, so maybe we're just screwed...

I think we win tomorrow. San Diego is due a stumble, and we should come out really, really pissed. It'll be the defense that does it, though, if it happens. At least that's the way I see it. The offense needs to score when they have the opportunity, and they just can't turn the ball over. Not exactly Martyocre's 'play not to lose' philosophy, I think we do need to take some shots, but the offense as it is right now isn't capable of winning games on its own...So your gameplan is to make sure we kick the field goals when we are in range, don't turn it over, and hope for a pick six and a couple of drive ending fumbles RECOVERED.

Great, we are screwed.

chiefbowe82
10-21-2006, 06:26 PM
lol

keg in kc
10-21-2006, 06:33 PM
So your gameplan is to make sure we kick the field goals when we are in range, don't turn it over, and hope for a pick six and a couple of drive ending fumbles RECOVERED.Not exactly, no. Substitute touchdowns for field goals and that would work for me, however.

I don't think we win without being plus in turnovers tomorrow.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Not exactly, no. Substitute touchdowns for field goals and that would work for me, however.

I don't think we win without being plus in turnovers tomorrow.I don't think we score touchdowns without finding away to attack the 8 men in the box standard base defensive gameplan that teams are putting on us either.

The only gamebreaker we have is LJ, and they are taking him out of the game. The only time he has had a big play, was late against the Cardinals, and it was a screen.

ChargerBolt
10-21-2006, 06:48 PM
I doubt we'll need to put 8 in the box to stop your running game. We might though, just for the hell of it.

Dark Horse
10-21-2006, 06:55 PM

Hehe I'm a little bit nervous about the game, but all you guys are acting like there is absolutely no hope for a KC win. There's an outside chance of SD blowing it out their ass. I mean, we DO have Marty calling the shots. Of course, you guys have Herm.......

Now see this is why we won't let Chargers fans help us call plays.

listopencil
10-21-2006, 06:55 PM
1st down- 3WR set with Hall in the slot (left) and Wilson on the right. Fake a handoff to LJ off Left Tackle while Hall runs a reverse to the right.

Then just keep running sweeps and off tackle plays with LJ. Occasionally throw a screen pass to him when they start putting eight and nine in the box.

Other than that...pray?

milkman
10-21-2006, 06:59 PM
1st down- 3WR set with Hall in the slot (left) and Wilson on the right. Fake a handoff to LJ off Left Tackle while Hall runs a reverse to the right.

Then just keep running sweeps and off tackle plays with LJ. Occasionally throw a screen pass to him when they start putting eight and nine in the box.

Other than that...pray?

Praying won't help.

God hates the Chiefs, because Carl is the debil.

keg in kc
10-21-2006, 07:02 PM
I don't think we score touchdowns without finding away to attack the 8 men in the box standard base defensive gameplan that teams are putting on us either. It's not going to matter whether we run or pass if the line doesn't block better at some point.

Dark Horse
10-21-2006, 07:03 PM

Other than that...pray?

Your first play looks nice except for one thing. We are the only team that a reverse ever works on. :banghead:

Psyko Tek
10-21-2006, 08:06 PM
1.play action LJ up the middle
2.fullback off tackle
3. end around to dante (or eddie)
results neg 15 yards
punt

CupidStunt
10-22-2006, 03:56 AM
Fumble.

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 04:11 AM
On the assumption that Dante returns the ball to the 39...

1st and 10 - Play action pass long to Kennison. Gain of 42 yards.

1st and 10 at the 19 - LJ sweep right for 2 yards.

2nd and 8 at the 17 - LJ up the middle for 5 yards.

3rd and 3 at the 12 - LJ up the middle for 8 yards, and we decline an offsides penalty

1st and goal at the 4 - QB option, Huard rolls right, throws to Gonzalez for the touchdown. Gonzalez dunks the ball over the goalpost, Merriman tries to defend and gets called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Merriman throws a fit, followed by Luis Castillo in a 'roid rage. The referee then ejects both of them.

Tynes with the extra point to make it 7-0.

From there on out, it'll just be runs to LJ as Herm runs out the clock.

Gary
10-22-2006, 10:20 AM
My vote for first play: "The Annexation of Puerto Rico"

*see the movie "Little Giants".

craneref
10-22-2006, 10:25 AM
How about we run a sweep to the right with LJ, and he pulss up and throws it downfield to a WIDE open Parker or Kennison who score. That would make the safeties and the corners stay honest for the rest of the game, and if they start sneaking up again, do it again. It would only take once, a TD would really drive it home, but even if incomplete, it would give the opposing "D" something to think about every time LJ has the ball, of course it would work with a handoff up the middle and a toss back to Huard, should have the same effect!! GO CHIEFS!!

Hammock Parties
10-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Maybe LJ can't throw that. We've never seen it. Perhaps that is the reason.

FringeNC
10-22-2006, 10:39 AM
If we still run up the middle against 8 and 9 man fronts today, it might be the last game I watch this season...

Oxford
10-22-2006, 02:51 PM
I say we switch to the wishbone. They'd never expect that! Where's Bud Wilkerson when you need him?

Playcalling would be much simpler.. pitch, keep, fumble, handoff, pass or punt. Thats all OU could have in their playbook, towers of intelligence they are!

Psyko Tek
10-22-2006, 02:56 PM
KC's actual first series,
anybody get it right?

1-10-SD37 (12:48) L.Johnson right tackle to SD 31 for 6 yards (J.Cesaire).
2-4-SD31 (12:10) L.Johnson left tackle to SD 28 for 3 yards (S.Merriman, D.Florence).
3-1-SD28 (11:28) L.Johnson up the middle to SD 26 for 2 yards (D.Edwards).
1-10-SD26 (10:44) L.Johnson left tackle to SD 24 for 2 yards (J.Williams).
2-8-SD24 (10:07) D.Huard pass incomplete to E.Kennison [S.Phillips].
3-8-SD24 (10:03) D.Huard pass incomplete to S.Parker.
4-8-SD24 (10:03) L.Tynes 42 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-K.Gammon, Holder-D.Colquitt.

Calcountry
10-23-2006, 11:13 AM
KC's actual first series,
anybody get it right?

1-10-SD37 (12:48) L.Johnson right tackle to SD 31 for 6 yards (J.Cesaire).
2-4-SD31 (12:10) L.Johnson left tackle to SD 28 for 3 yards (S.Merriman, D.Florence).
3-1-SD28 (11:28) L.Johnson up the middle to SD 26 for 2 yards (D.Edwards).
1-10-SD26 (10:44) L.Johnson left tackle to SD 24 for 2 yards (J.Williams).
2-8-SD24 (10:07) D.Huard pass incomplete to E.Kennison [S.Phillips].
3-8-SD24 (10:03) D.Huard pass incomplete to S.Parker.
4-8-SD24 (10:03) L.Tynes 42 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-K.Gammon, Holder-D.Colquitt.Well, I got the first series wrong, but I was right about the need to pass on first down.

The first 2 TD's were passes on first down. A Distinct agressiveness that has been lacking in our O all season.

I saw decent left tackle play yesterday, but, WHO the fug was that at Right tackle? He was getting pwned all day.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2006, 11:17 AM
That playcalling sucked. I was pissed.

And Tynes' miss got me even more pissed.

Molitoth
10-23-2006, 11:19 AM
We shoulda ran the annexation of puerto rico.

Calcountry
10-23-2006, 11:36 AM
That playcalling sucked. I was pissed.

And Tynes' miss got me even more pissed.What playcalling exactly?