PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cheerleaders made it to round 2 in challenge

John_Locke
10-21-2006, 09:40 PM
the two that are there are pretty cute.

They came in 2nd in aquatics, 2nd in tandum bike and kicked ass in the dance..

SPchief
10-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Certainly this mystery competition wasn't based on looks.

jagerdrinker
10-21-2006, 11:19 PM
This thread is worthless without pics.

SPchief
10-21-2006, 11:23 PM
This thread is worthless without pics.

No, no it isn't

RealSNR
10-21-2006, 11:24 PM
This thread is worthless without pics.Really, actually, I'm quite alright. The mental picture I have in my head right now is clear enough thanks :Lin:

L.A. Chieffan
10-21-2006, 11:39 PM
how come KC cheerleaders suck? Is there any hot chicks in KC?

Kerberos
10-22-2006, 02:45 AM
Really, actually, I'm quite alright. The mental picture I have in my head right now is clear enough thanks :Lin:

Yea .... But ..... But ..... They have great personalities!

:D

wazu
10-22-2006, 06:32 AM
how come KC cheerleaders suck? Is there any hot chicks in KC?

I know a girl who tried out about 10 years ago and got cut in the semi-finals. They don't seem to really care about looks all that much. They are looking for women with a very high skill level at dancing.

The girl I know was both hot and could do gymnastics, and actually a great dancer, but she couldn't execute a move (think it was a triple turn) that they were looking for without getting dizzy. That single move was what eliminated most of the competitors. Girls that could actually do it had a huge advantage over the rest, even if they looked like Mr. Ed.

I'm guessing they figure they'll cake their faces with make-up and nobody will know the difference from 50 yards away in the stadium. I think they'd be better off getting rid of "the move" and picking some of the hotter girls. Cheerleaders are supposed to be good looking, and NFL cheerleaders should be smoking hot.

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 06:37 AM
I know a girl who tried out about 10 years ago and got cut in the semi-finals. They don't seem to really care about looks all that much. They are looking for women with a very high skill level at dancing.

The girl I know was both hot and could do gymnastics, and actually a great dancer, but she couldn't execute a move (think it was a triple turn) that they were looking for without getting dizzy. That single move was what eliminated most of the competitors. Girls that could actually do it had a huge advantage over the rest, even if they looked like Mr. Ed.

I'm guessing they figure they'll cake their faces with make-up and nobody will know the difference from 50 yards away in the stadium. I think they'd be better off getting rid of "the move" and picking some of the hotter girls. Cheerleaders are supposed to be good looking, and NFL cheerleaders should be smoking hot.

Plus, there's nothing more sexy than an attractive girl who's disoriented and off-balance.

Kerberos
10-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Plus, there's nothing more sexy than an attractive girl who's disoriented and off-balance.

Nothing that a few vodka martini's couldn't produce with EXCELENT results!

And if you happen to be Sebastian Janikowski a hit or two of rohypnol can disorient like no other!

:thumb:

10-22-2006, 07:36 AM
Eye Candy for this thread

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2qiBKvGoOw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2qiBKvGoOw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Easy 6
10-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Eye Candy for this thread

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2qiBKvGoOw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2qiBKvGoOw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
I thought there were several highly tap worthy fannys in that.

DJJasonp
10-22-2006, 09:45 AM
I thought there were several highly tap worthy fannys in that.

Butterface.....

VonneMarie
10-22-2006, 12:46 PM
What the hell are you guys talking about?