PDA

View Full Version : Why the F*CK can't we do this on the road?

CupidStunt
10-22-2006, 11:38 AM
I mean, seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with us?

The players are no different, the coaches either.

Yeah, the crowd helps.

But +14 over one of the NFL's best?

milkman
10-22-2006, 11:42 AM
It's because the coach is the same.

Edwards has this mentality that playing on the road is a different game, and the gameplans reflect that.

RealSNR
10-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Because Solari's testicles shrink into his butthole when he doesn't have the Arrowhead crowd behind him

milkman
10-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Because Solari's testicles shrink into his butthole when he doesn't have the Arrowhead crowd behind him

I don't know if Solari will be a good OC, but I do know that any growth in that position is/will be limited by Hermie's fear of road games.

Hermie's road mantra:

"You don't win road games by outscoring your opponent."

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 12:06 PM
It's because the coach is the same.

Edwards has this mentality that playing on the road is a different game, and the gameplans reflect that.

Ummmm....we werent any better on the road with DV in his 5 years here either.....

I just dont understand it??? The players and personel have changed but the results remain the same.....

milkman
10-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Ummmm....we werent any better on the road with DV in his 5 years here either.....

I just dont understand it??? The players and personel have changed but the results remain the same.....

The difference wasn't nearly as pronounced.

The playcalling and game plans weren't so desparate.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 12:12 PM
The difference wasn't nearly as pronounced.

Only because our offense was so much better. Who cares how pronounced it was....a loss is still a loss.....and DV's teams sucked on the road.

milkman
10-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Only because our offense was so much better. Who cares how pronounced it was....a loss is still a loss.....and DV's teams sucked on the road.

That still doesn't explain the entirely different mindset in the game plan and playcalling.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 12:26 PM
That still doesn't explain the entirely different mindset in the game plan and playcalling.

Yea, i have to agree with that one. I was gonna say: No Green, T-Rich, Roaf, Welbourn or Saunders

But we dont have those guys at home either......

the Talking Can
10-22-2006, 12:37 PM
fcking pussies!!

that's called playing to lose!!

at least try you fuktards

CupidStunt
10-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Yeah, that was freaking weak.

At least throw a deep ball on 3rd down and THEN concede.

the Talking Can
10-22-2006, 12:44 PM
fcking pussies!!

that's called playing to lose!!

at least try you fuktards

wrong thread

:shake:

i'm high

Direckshun
10-22-2006, 12:44 PM
To give the question a serious answer: I believe it has a lot less to do with Herm and Solari. The Chiefs have historically done extremely well in Arrowhead for decades, and perform poorly on the road.

I think it has everything to do with Arrowhead. The stadium is an incredible adrenaline rush that literally pushes for an entire game. I'm afraid Chiefs teams have become overly dependant on that powerful support, which is (of course) completely absent when they're on the road.

Arrowhead has caused Chiefs teams loaded with talent to rely instead on emotion. And the adjustment isn't made adequately on the road.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 12:46 PM
To give the question a serious answer: I believe it has a lot less to do with Herm and Solari. The Chiefs have historically done extremely well in Arrowhead for decades, and perform poorly on the road.

I think it has everything to do with Arrowhead. The stadium is an incredible adrenaline rush that literally pushes for an entire game. I'm afraid Chiefs teams have become overly dependant on that powerful support, which is (of course) completely absent when they're on the road.

Arrowhead has caused Chiefs teams loaded with talent to rely instead on emotion. And the adjustment isn't made adequately on the road.

Not a bad answer at all....