PDA

View Full Version : Dante Hall should only return punts

doomy3
10-22-2006, 01:39 PM
I love Dante and he is very exciting with the ball in his hands, but I think he is killing us on KO returns. Webb has been much more productive when returning KOs and Dante makes too many bad decisions. He has cost us a lot of yards in field position today from running sideways and returning a kick 6 yards deep in the endzone. I would rather him just return punts and get some plays on offense.

CASHMAN
10-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Why didnt he return that punt???????????? :shake: :shake:

CASHMAN.

doomy3
10-22-2006, 01:45 PM
OK, maybe he shouldn't even return punts

CASHMAN
10-22-2006, 01:48 PM
He got lucky, rekick. He needs to run NORTH & SOUTH and if he wants to dance, get on dancing with the stars ROFL .

CASHMAN.

doomy3
10-22-2006, 01:57 PM
good lord :shake: :banghead:

CASHMAN
10-22-2006, 01:57 PM
We nedd WEBB out there NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

CASHMAN.

Chieftain58
10-22-2006, 01:58 PM
Put Webb in!

CASHMAN
10-22-2006, 02:01 PM
Put Webb in!

Webb in the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!!

CASHMAN.

chief husker
10-22-2006, 02:16 PM
I love Dante and he is very exciting with the ball in his hands, but I think he is killing us on KO returns. Webb has been much more productive when returning KOs and Dante makes too many bad decisions. He has cost us a lot of yards in field position today from running sideways and returning a kick 6 yards deep in the endzone. I would rather him just return punts and get some plays on offense.

I couldn't agree more. If I was one of the rep nancy boys, I would give you some pos.

RINGLEADER
10-22-2006, 02:30 PM
I agree that Dante is stale, completely living off the glory of four games in 2003. He seems to fumble every week, he's indecisive, he runs sideline to sideline way too much, and every time he gets stuffed he stands up and acts like everyone else on special teams is to blame. I'd give Webb a chance on kickoffs.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 02:34 PM
I have to agree that Dante isn't the plus at returning that he used to be. From what I saw today, he hurt us much, much more than he helped us.

Take away the return aspect of Dante's game, he probably doesn't even stay on the team. His WR skills are average at best if he can't run like he used to and there are bigger WRs on the team that would be easier to get the ball to.

ArrowheadHawk
10-22-2006, 02:38 PM
are you guys idiots ????

dante is the man!

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 02:43 PM
are you guys idiots ????

dante is the man!

Usually, yeah. But today he looked like he wasn't in it mentally or physically. Hopefully it's the hip still bothering him. But right now he has no ellusivness and is making some bad decisions.

Iowanian
10-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Dante Hall almost single handedly lost this game...3 aweful decisions that put a struggling offense DEEP into its own end for no reason. Terrible.

All that said.....
Wtf is it with every poster feeling the need to make a new thread for every thought that flutters through their mind?

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 02:50 PM
Guys, i think he was hurt today.....doesnt excuse his performance today, but might help expalin it.

keg in kc
10-22-2006, 02:51 PM
I think Dante's done.

Mr. Laz
10-22-2006, 02:53 PM
i know everyone loves Dante Hall ... but he needs to stop returning kicks.

at least for awhile

he had a return for a touchdown a couple of weeks ago, but he really hurts us as much as he helps.

he's afraid of getting hit and lets that effect his return lane choices.

let webb return all the kicks

doomy3
10-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Dante Hall almost single handedly lost this game...3 aweful decisions that put a struggling offense DEEP into its own end for no reason. Terrible.

All that said.....
Wtf is it with every poster feeling the need to make a new thread for every thought that flutters through their mind?

yeah, god forbid that we have a thread for the worst player on the field today. Especially when they almost lost the game for us. Why should we have a thread like this on a Chiefs site?

Iowanian
10-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Hall should about be done, because a team can't afford to put the salary he'll command, only due to his years in the league....for a declining kick returner. Hall doesn't run Fearless anymore.....Its natural with age and wisdom.

Personally...as great as Hall can be....I'd rather have someone who catches the ball, and runs like hell in the direction of the correct goal line....if he gets +10...great.

Iowanian
10-22-2006, 03:06 PM
yeah, god forbid that we have a thread for the worst player on the field today. Especially when they almost lost the game for us. Why should we have a thread like this on a Chiefs site?

I wasn't necessarily intending to single out this thread...its got some merrit based on today. You're often an offender though.

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2006, 03:08 PM
It looks like the little bastard's time has come to an end...

doomy3
10-22-2006, 03:09 PM
I wasn't necessarily intending to single out this thread...its got some merrit based on today. You're often an offender though.

lol, I have started a TOTAL of like 8 threads probably, but whatever.

Teddy Jack Eddy
10-22-2006, 03:20 PM
lol, I have started a TOTAL of like 8 threads probably, but whatever.
Actually 19 but who is counting?

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:22 PM

19 threads with only 188 posts?

:shake:

doomy3
10-22-2006, 03:22 PM

haha thanks. How do you find that out. I want to look them up and see how many of them are just "thoughts that flutter through my mind"

doomy3
10-22-2006, 03:23 PM
19 threads with only 188 posts?

:shake:

Sorry Pastor, it's because I don't post every time a thought flutters through my mind :)

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2006, 03:25 PM
If anyone saw what Randle El just did on his PR TD, that's exactly what Dante should be doing. Catch the friggin ball, and run up field, and make one cut if you have to.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Sorry Pastor, it's because I don't post every time a thought flutters through my mind :)

Actually, you're averaging a thread for every 10 posts which is rather high. For example, I average a thread for about every 1,000 posts.

:):)

j/k

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 03:33 PM
Dante just had a bad game because he was getting zero blocks and their PR coverage is top knotch. He will bounce back next week with a HUGE game.

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Hall should about be done, because a team can't afford to put the salary he'll command, only due to his years in the league....for a declining kick returner. Hall doesn't run Fearless anymore.....Its natural with age and wisdom.

Personally...as great as Hall can be....I'd rather have someone who catches the ball, and runs like hell in the direction of the correct goal line....if he gets +10...great.

I said this last week and got barraged....

mmaddog

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Dante is not going anywhere but the HOF as a Chief after about 6 more years of being awesome.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 03:47 PM
He should be done as a WR, but we have all known that for awhile. I think his body is taking too much punishment from doing two jobs and being only like 175 pounds.

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 03:47 PM

It is almost like he forgot what he said when he returned that punt this year, and instead of just letting things happen, he was forcing every return even when some cleary should not have been brought out of the endzone.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Maybe Samie can give it a try

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 03:49 PM

There is a fumble waiting to happen.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:49 PM

WITH THE WAY HE CATCHES??????

:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

Easy 6
10-22-2006, 03:50 PM

All that said.....
I was wondering that exact same thing, some threads werent on page 1 more than 10 minutes and not because they sucked either.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Samie needs to be moved somewhere

Easy 6
10-22-2006, 03:56 PM
WITH THE WAY HE CATCHES??????

:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:
Agreed Pastor, i used to think "He's got so much speed he will develop, lets give him time", but he's had plenty o' time and just isnt the playmaker i imagined him to be. Didnt get his first catch til' the 4th, had drops. Its time for a young guy or Gardner to get in there in MHO.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Samie needs to be moved somewhere

Denver would be a nice place for him. We could leave him open for Jake, then have the DBs catch the ball for an INT after it bounces off his hands.