PDA

View Full Version : Solari Starting To Figure It Out????

petegz28
10-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Well our first drive looked good then we went back into the shell. Then more reverses and sideways passes for none yards.

FINALLY we started throwing to some guy named Tony Gonzalez I think is his name.

Solari needs to quit trying to be Al Saunders and call his own game. Notice when we went down the field we moved towards the endzone and when we went sidways we went backwards???

I still think he has not done well although today was better. But at times his play calling, like the stupid double reverse is pathetic.

Power run Johnson, Play fake to T.G. and throw the ball down the field if guys stack the line. Let that circus crap of Saunders go. It all looked good but never got us in the playoffs but once.

Meanwhile boring Marty ball got us into the playoffs year after year.

cjp27
10-22-2006, 07:39 PM
It was nice to see us run some draw plays, and actually throw on first down as well.

Before today, I think I could count our total number of draw plays and play action passes on first down on one hand.

petegz28
10-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Teams don't get strecthed out running side-side. They do when you go down field. Which is why when we were going down filed or the Chargers simply dropped back in coverage T.G. was open all day.