PDA

View Full Version : I re-watched the game...

Hootie
10-22-2006, 11:48 PM
on my DVR...

A few things I missed:

DJ deserves a half sack with Allen on that third turnover...Allen grabbed him, and DJ actually forced the fumble, not Allen.

Sampson totally whiffed on the Huard fumble. It was pretty bad. Really bad.

Kris Wilson is pretty bad at blocking...both pass blocking and run blocking. He's fast though, so hopefully it'll come with a little experience. On Huard's first pass (I think) of the game, Wilson totally missed Shaun Phillips and it almost lead to a pick 6.

3rd and 6 on the 12 when Larry ran it in for his first TD. I can only imagine what would have happened had he been stuffed. It worked out, and no one complained. Imagine that.

Waters played a really, really, REALLY good game.

Samie Parker blocked really well today, honestly. I can give him some props when he deserves them. On Huard's second throw, Parker looked like he slipped a little bit at the very end, otherwise I think he would've caught it for a TD.

A few times LJ would bust big plays to the left and Black wouldn't block anyone...it looked as if the Chiefs had some sort of zone blocking scheme going on, I couldn't tell. Black looks like he lacks upper body strength, too. He could barely even lift LJ up, lol.

And Jason Dunn is one of the most valuable players on our offense IMO.

I skipped a few series, the defense didn't play 'terrible', they just need to work on 3rd and longs...it'll come, I think.

SPchief
10-22-2006, 11:51 PM
on my DVR...

, they just need to work on 3rd and longs...it'll come, I think.

That may be the play calls to have them play a 20 yard buffer on 3rd and 19

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 11:51 PM
the defense didn't play 'terrible', they just need to work on 3rd and longs...it'll come, I think.

I was so pissed that we gave up that 3rd and 20.

Hootie
10-22-2006, 11:54 PM
I was so pissed that we gave up that 3rd and 20.
I didn't understand it...

Gates caught the ball and had about two yards to go for the first down...and the safeties just could've stood there and were like, "sup!?"

Amazing.

Hammock Parties
10-22-2006, 11:55 PM
DJ deserves a half sack with Allen on that third turnover...Allen grabbed him, and DJ actually forced the fumble, not Allen.

I noticed the same thing. DJ got robbed.

Hootie
10-22-2006, 11:58 PM
DJ got there first, too.