PDA

View Full Version : Chargers @ Chiefs Full Game Video

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 01:54 AM
The game is split into 2 volumes. I will post volume 1 for everyone to get started, the second volume will be posted later today as I will be leaving my computer u/l the file as I sleep.

The video is de-interlaced now thanks to some help from Go Chiefs. NO MORE LINES!!!!! :D

This service will only allow 20 d/l's per file. In order for this to work I will need at least 1 person to re-upload each volume and post the link so there are at least 40 copies of the game available.... enough for everyone.

Password to the d/l is : jabberwocky

Link To Volume 1 - 700mb:

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Download.aspx?id=e854d88e-bf37-47af-b2aa-18f42c4d28d7

Link To Volume 2 - 622mb:

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Download.aspx?id=29f6b10d-aa05-48f4-b185-3f61bf218dfb

Please help "seed" this game. It takes me 20 minutes or so to edit the game, 3 hours to compile in xVid format, then another 2.5 hours per volume to u/l the file.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 01:58 AM
Speeds should be ALOT better than provided by the torrent files, especially before any seeders show up.

Anytime I do anything with transferbigfiles.com, I usually get 500+ kB/s on my downloads.

ChiefFan31
10-23-2006, 02:09 AM
Its downloading away.

PR, question - why is it a .rar file? How am I supposed to view it once its done?

I will be happy to help upload, but will need some direction when the time comes. I dunno how.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 02:16 AM
Its downloading away.

PR, question - why is it a .rar file? How am I supposed to view it once its done?

I will be happy to help upload, but will need some direction when the time comes. I dunno how.

I put it in a .rar format so I could split the file so I could be sure that it would u/l correctly.

.rar is simply a compression format. If you do not have winrar installed in your computer already, its a quick and easy install.

http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar361.exe

Just install and go. Its a 30 day trial but the software will continue to work after the 30 days.

Once you have d/l both files, double click on either of them and a box will appear with the game file, move the file to your desktop or wherever you want to keep it. After that just play the file as normal.

To "seed" this game, simply go to transferbigfiles.com and do an upload from there.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 02:17 AM
BTW, how fast is your d/l going at?

ChiefFan31
10-23-2006, 02:22 AM
I put it in a .rar format so I could split the file so I could be sure that it would u/l correctly.

.rar is simply a compression format. If you do not have winrar installed in your computer already, its a quick and easy install.

http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar361.exe

Just install and go. Its a 30 day trial but the software will continue to work after the 30 days.

Once you have d/l both files, double click on either of them and a box will appear with the game file, move the file to your desktop or wherever you want to keep it. After that just play the file as normal.

To "seed" this game, simply go to transferbigfiles.com and do an upload from there.

Thats a trip. I remembered that Google is my friend and just read the info you shared above. I actually just downloaded wrar trial version. I will install it once the download is complete. It does make sense to use the .rar "type" of compression so you can split it up and make the files smaller for download.

It is cranking away at 310kb/s. Its already 61% complete.

Edit - I will work on the seed once comlpeted with d/l

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 02:29 AM
Thats a trip. I remembered that Google is my friend and just read the info you shared above. I actually just downloaded wrar trial version. I will install it once the download is complete. It does make sense to use the .rar "type" of compression so you can split it up and make the files smaller for download.

It is cranking away at 310kb/s. Its already 61% complete.

Edit - I will work on the seed once comlpeted with d/l

LOL

The u/l of the second file is at a mere 4% right now.

when you u/l the file, know that it will take about 3 hours or so unless you dont use Cox but instead have something that has a better u/l.

It will ask for an email address, dont put in a fake one as the link to the file you just u/l will be included in the email.

mylittlepony
10-23-2006, 02:37 AM
You guys are complete lifesavers to us geografically challanged.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 02:41 AM
You guys are complete lifesavers to us geografically challanged.

:D

Exactly why I do this.

ChiefFan31
10-23-2006, 02:43 AM
So, I will need both files before I do anything then? View and/or upload

I will check back on this thread tomorrow. Im going to go relax and watch the game on DVR :rockon:

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 02:46 AM
So, I will need both files before I do anything then? View and/or upload

I will check back on this thread tomorrow. Im going to go relax and watch the game on DVR :rockon:

You can re-upload the single file with no problems.

You just cant view the file until you have both files.

15% u/l right now.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Full game is u/l now

Fish
10-23-2006, 09:28 AM
Could anybody else rehost these on a different tracker please? It's already hit the 20 limit.

Much thanks if you can.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 10:07 AM
you are kidding me, right?

and none of you selfish bastards (except chieffan31 who said he would) could even let the file u/l for 3 hours so everyone else could watch the game as well?

amazing.

KC, did they both hit the 20 limit or just one of the files?

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm pissed right now... this takes less time than seeding and you got the game 5 times faster than any torrent could have provided it to you for.

And you could not u/l at least 1 of the files? 2.5-3 hours! THATS IT!

I'll be providing these games again next week.... but doing so on a request basis.

No more game files for leaching lurkers.

****tards

mylittlepony
10-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Oh, no... I read this at work(due to the massive time difference) tried to hurry home and now it looks like Im out of luck.

Smed1065
10-23-2006, 10:33 AM
Part 1 is file is maxxed out but the Part 2 is loading for me.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 10:35 AM
Oh, no... I read this at work(due to the massive time difference) tried to hurry home and now it looks like Im out of luck.

I'm gonna re-up the game since we have such generous and giving people here on CP (exeptions... and you know who you are).

I'll send you a PM with the links later.

Go ahead and d/l the second part though, I understand there are slots still available.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Part 1 is file is maxxed out but the Part 2 is loading for me.

you will get a PM as well

I get off at 6, home by 6:20, should be u/l by 9:30.

mylittlepony
10-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Oh, I see it will probably be up later on as a torrent on another thread. I have no problem waiting. But thank you very much anyway, us people living in non broadcast zones really appreciate it.

mylittlepony
10-23-2006, 10:37 AM
You, sir are a star!

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 10:42 AM
You, sir are a star!

I'm staying away from torrents right now.... this is MUCH faster if only people would get their head out of their ass and help.

chiefsfan31 was snagging at 310 kB/s just hours after the game ended. You prolly would not get those speeds via torrent. You can, just prolly wouldnt.

DaFace
10-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Keep in mind that this place has TONS of lurkers, some who don't even sign in. It's not uncommon to have over a hundred people on the SOPcast streams during games, even though I've probably heard from less than 10. I doubt you can blame the "regulars" for not sharing.

Also, it's much more trouble to manually re-upload a file than to just leave it seeding. You don't have to take my advice, but I'd stick to torrents.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Did DRU post his yet?

DaFace
10-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Did DRU post his yet?

Nope. He mentioned he'd have his up sometime today.

Smed1065
10-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Thanks, I appreciate it PR.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 10:53 AM
Keep in mind that this place has TONS of lurkers, some who don't even sign in. It's not uncommon to have over a hundred people on the SOPcast streams during games, even though I've probably heard from less than 10. I doubt you can blame the "regulars" for not sharing.

Also, it's much more trouble to manually re-upload a file than to just leave it seeding. You don't have to take my advice, but I'd stick to torrents.

I'm not blaming the regulars, just the people who d/l without helping to keep this going. I honestly didnt take the lurkers into account until this morning, though I will for next week, when I first heard that the first link went fubar.

As for it being much more trouble.... It takes only slightly more effort to re-up the file but the rewards of using this avenue are HUGE d/l speeds right off the bat. No waiting for seeders and such!

raptorrage
10-23-2006, 05:21 PM
ok so how do i d/l the 2nd part if its maxed out already is there another link floating around or is there a torrent in another thread

ChiefFan31
10-23-2006, 05:55 PM
PR. I couldnt download the second link. But I will still upload the first when I get home from work later tonight.

Hopefully some others will step up and upload and share. I need file 2 to even be able to watch the vid.

DRU
10-23-2006, 07:33 PM
As for it being much more trouble.... It takes only slightly more effort to re-up the file but the rewards of using this avenue are HUGE d/l speeds right off the bat. No waiting for seeders and such!

This may be true after you have your initial upload, but the fact that you have to wait 2 - 3 hours during that upload before anybody can begin downloading is a big waste. That's 2 - 3 hours that 10+ peers could be downloading your torrent and then you've got all of their bandwidth to share along with your own. Not to mention you have to re-upload the entire file (both of them) here because only 20 at a time can get it.

The non-helping people does get frustrating. When I post full games the first few of course go pretty slow. Then as a few more jump on they seem to get about 40kb/sec or so. Nothing near 300kb/sec but again you get an extra 2-3 hours at 40kb/sec, and then it gets faster as more people get on.

If people would continue to seed, then anybody who jumps on with a few seeds should get speeds around 200kb/sec or so. And of course the more seeds the better.

Most of the torrents I download myself give me speeds around 600kb/sec +.

You can't beat bit-torrent if it's utilized properly.

pr_capone
10-23-2006, 10:02 PM
This may be true after you have your initial upload, but the fact that you have to wait 2 - 3 hours during that upload before anybody can begin downloading is a big waste. That's 2 - 3 hours that 10+ peers could be downloading your torrent and then you've got all of their bandwidth to share along with your own. Not to mention you have to re-upload the entire file (both of them) here because only 20 at a time can get it.

The non-helping people does get frustrating. When I post full games the first few of course go pretty slow. Then as a few more jump on they seem to get about 40kb/sec or so. Nothing near 300kb/sec but again you get an extra 2-3 hours at 40kb/sec, and then it gets faster as more people get on.

If people would continue to seed, then anybody who jumps on with a few seeds should get speeds around 200kb/sec or so. And of course the more seeds the better.

Most of the torrents I download myself give me speeds around 600kb/sec +.

You can't beat bit-torrent if it's utilized properly.

I understand what you are saying but the problem is that on the torrents we get alot of asshats that decide not to seed and kills everyones bandwidth in the process.

I have had to seed for nearly 2 days all the prior times I have put the games on torrent.... keeping in mind that my u/l speed blows (thanks Cox).

With this, there is an additional 6 hour delay in getting the game out, BUT, we no longer have to worry about seeds, and after those initial 6 hours my bandwidth isnt being stomped on.

I think that I may have found a solution to all this. Unlimited d/l's from a file hosting service. I'm currently u/l right now... this should satisfy even all those lurking asshats that killed my initial u/l.