PDA

View Full Version : Never thought I'd see this neck again...

DaWolf
10-23-2006, 10:39 AM
(see attachment below)

DaWolf
10-23-2006, 10:39 AM
:shake:

siberian khatru
10-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Harvey Williams?

What's the occasion?

DaWolf
10-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Harvey Williams?

What's the occasion?

None, I was just surprised to run across a shot of him. Reminded me of the time he got hit and fumbled the ball and he was so scared of Marty's reaction to it he stayed on the ground and pretended like he was hurt.

Ironic I guess how Marty never could really find that franchise back while he was here but yet LT has dropped right into his lap in SD.

Other than that this post has no purpose other than my annoyance at Harvey Williams.

Carry on... :)

chagrin
10-23-2006, 10:51 AM
that guy was a great TE for Oakland

vailpass
10-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Merton Hanks played for KC?

Deberg_1990
10-23-2006, 11:18 AM
that guy was a great TE for Oakland

I think your thinking of Ethan Horton perhaps? He was a failed 1st rounder for the Chiefs in the mid 80s.

Harvey Williams did go on to have a 1000 yard rushing season for the Raiders around 95 i think??

Both him and Greg Hill should have never been 1st rounders. Its funny watching them run now compared to LJ & Priest. Neither one had any sort of balance or ran with any power to break tackles at all.

Calcountry
10-23-2006, 11:20 AM
I think your thinking of Ethan Horton perhaps? He was a failed 1st rounder for the Chiefs in the mid 80s.

Harvey Williams did go on to have a 1000 yard rushing season for the Raiders around 95 i think??

Both him and Greg Hill should have never been 1st rounders. Its funny watching them run now compared to LJ & Priest. Neither one had any sort of balance or ran with any power to break tackles at all.Neither ever had a second level burst.

Stewie
10-23-2006, 11:27 AM
EGAD! What a nightmare that guy was. And he had a shitty restaurant at College Blvd. and Pflumm - it didn't last long.

siberian khatru
10-23-2006, 11:30 AM

Both him and Greg Hill should have never been 1st rounders. Its funny watching them run now compared to LJ & Priest. Neither one had any sort of balance or ran with any power to break tackles at all.

Harvey shifted to TE after Nap Kaufman came aboard.

Brock
10-23-2006, 11:31 AM
None, I was just surprised to run across a shot of him. Reminded me of the time he got hit and fumbled the ball and he was so scared of Marty's reaction to it he stayed on the ground and pretended like he was hurt.

He didn't just stay down, he had to be helicoptered out of the stadium. That was the strangest thing I had ever seen.