PDA

View Full Version : Walker to K-state

Mr. Laz
10-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Tim Fitzgerald
GoPowercat.com

Kansas State basketball recruit Bill Walker has been admitted to Kansas State according to a published report on the Kansas City Star's Web site. Walker was approved by the NCAA on Tuesday, a source told GoPowercat, but while he can attend K-State to be enrolled in the school's short fall semester that recently began, he cannot be part of the basketball program until next semester.

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 04:26 PM
Already covered in the GRCOAT thread.

BWillie
10-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Isn't Bill Walker the one who is like 20 already?

WilliamTheIrish
10-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Isn't Bill Walker the one who is like 20 already?

No, that was Brandon Rush.

Last year.

BWillie
10-25-2006, 05:19 PM
No, that was Brandon Rush.

Last year.

No, seriously, one of those guys Huggins was recruiting was like 20. I tried looking for some literature about it, but I couldn't find it. I remember listening about it on KC radio one time. It might not of been Walker though

Coach
10-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Cool.

Not to hi-jack the thread, but it is Big 12 Men's BB news.

Coloado's men's BB Coach Patton to resign.

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 05:59 PM
Dominique Sutton, a 6-4 SF from Durham, NC has comitted to K-State.

He chose K-State over Kansas, Illinois, and Wake Forest.

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Cool.

Not to hi-jack the thread, but it is Big 12 Men's BB news.

Coloado's men's BB Coach Patton to resign.
Wow. I bet attendance dips under 1k for a few games.

BWillie
10-25-2006, 06:04 PM
Dominique Sutton, a 6-4 SF from Durham, NC has comitted to K-State.

He chose K-State over Kansas, Illinois, and Wake Forest.

Who in the hell is Dominique Sutton? If a diehard KU fan hasn't heard of him, he must not be important.

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Who in the hell is Dominique Sutton? If a diehard KU fan hasn't heard of him, he must not be important.
I know, I know..all the good players go to KU, UNC, and Duke. If none of those schools were interested in him, he must suck.

However, he was offered a scholarship by KU.

WilliamTheIrish
10-25-2006, 06:15 PM
No, seriously, one of those guys Huggins was recruiting was like 20. I tried looking for some literature about it, but I couldn't find it. I remember listening about it on KC radio one time. It might not of been Walker though
I'm serious too. For a die hard KU fan, I figured you'd know this.

Actually, Walker is 19. So he may be the guy you're talking about.

Coach
10-25-2006, 07:02 PM
Wow. I bet attendance dips under 1k for a few games.

Heh. Those stupid sCUm fans can't even support a basketball program, who under Patton, that was slowly getting better each year, let alone, support a football team.

BWillie
10-25-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm serious too. For a die hard KU fan, I figured you'd know this.

Actually, Walker is 19. So he may be the guy you're talking about.

Haha Wow. I hope he isn't dating any sophomores or juniors otherwise he's hittin' the slammer. Poor guy has to stick with old chicks instead of the freshmeat. I predict pedophilia for Walker soon being one of Huggins boys.

My question to those not KSU fans is..who's worse? Patton or Huggins? You decide because I really can't.

WilliamTheIrish
10-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Haha Wow. I hope he isn't dating any sophomores or juniors otherwise he's hittin' the slammer. Poor guy has to stick with old chicks instead of the freshmeat. I predict pedophilia for Walker soon being one of Huggins boys.

My question to those not KSU fans is..who's worse? Patton or Huggins? You decide because I really can't.

I'd say Self. After all, it's his program on probation. Right?

BWillie
10-25-2006, 08:20 PM
I'd say Self. After all, it's his program on probation. Right?

So what? A life long family friend of the Jacksons happened to be a KU booster as well. He helped Darnell get back home to see a sick relative who was in the hospital. I'd say thats quite minor if you ask me. Besides how is Self supposed to know about that?

In all honesty, I'm happy Huggins is in the Big 12. The more name coaches we have the better. Hopefully it will make the North alot more competitive since it has been so down in recent years. I think Missouri, although will suck balls next year, is going to be good in a few years once it gets it's new foundation.

ChiTown
10-25-2006, 08:24 PM
So what? A life long family friend of the Jacksons happened to be a KU booster as well. He helped Darnell get back home to see a sick relative who was in the hospital. I'd say thats quite minor if you ask me. Besides how is Self supposed to know about that?

:deevee:

WilliamTheIrish
10-25-2006, 08:58 PM

In all honesty, I'm happy Huggins is in the Big 12. The more name coaches we have the better. Hopefully it will make the North alot more competitive since it has been so down in recent years. I think Missouri, although will suck balls next year, is going to be good in a few years once it gets it's new foundation.

That's a great story. Outstanding. Some beautiful fiction you're writing there.
So was the sick relative convalescing in Allen Field House? Cause that's where Darnell Jackson was "getting helped to" by his life long family friend. Time and time again.

It's interesting that Self, being the careful, compliant recruiter he is, would look up in the stands and see a kid from OKC at numerous games and not question how he got there? He has no financial means. His family certainly had no financial means. And boosters know they can't provide transportation

I suppose not. Plausible deniability and all....

Deep down like you, I don't really care. I revel in the fact that other teams fans think of Huggy and his recruits as thugs and criminals. We've been the "nice little team" for too damn long.

Those days are over.

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 09:03 PM

Deep down like you, I don't really care. I revel in the fact that other teams fans think of Huggy and his recruits as thugs and criminals. We've been the "nice little team" for too damn long.

Those days are over.
Indeed.
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/KingslyZissou/s.jpg

hawkchief
10-25-2006, 09:03 PM
That's a great story. Outstanding. Some beautiful fiction you're writing there.
So was the sick relative convalescing in Allen Field House? Cause that's where Darnell Jackson was "getting helped to" by his life long family friend. Time and time again.

It's interesting that Self, being the careful, compliant recruiter he is, would look up in the stands and see a kid from OKC at numerous games and not question how he got there? He has no financial means. His family certainly had no financial means. And boosters know they can't provide transportation

I suppose not. Plausible deniability and all....

Those days are over.

Will be interesting to see how happy you are in a year or so after a collection of Thuggy's boys come through Manhattan and make KSU look like a safe-harbor for lost souls.

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Will be interesting to see how happy you are in a year or so after a collection of Thuggy's boys come through Manhattan and make KSU look like a safe-harbor for lost souls.
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6637/jaidenuq4.jpg

Daddy? Where are you?

BWillie
10-25-2006, 09:10 PM
Wow, CJ must of been really drunk that night. Poor guy, she's definitely a brown bagger there.

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Wow, CJ must of been really drunk that night. Poor guy, she's definitely a brown bagger there.
ROFL

Eleazar
10-25-2006, 09:14 PM

Well based on the fact that he didn't bother with a 1-pack of Durex, I wouldn't guess that he is a Rhodes Scholar finalist.

BWillie
10-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Well based on the fact that he didn't bother with a 1-pack of Durex, I wouldn't guess that he is a Rhodes Scholar finalist.

LOL is that his real kid? It does kinda look like him though, I just thought he would of fathered it with a hot chick. I'm suprised he could get it up at first, he probably had to do the squeeze the base technique to get a chubby.

hawkchief
10-25-2006, 09:20 PM

Daddy? Where are you?

Nice try Saul, but Self kicks guys like Giles and Giddens off his team, he doesn't travel the country seeking them out. Big difference.

BTW, how'd you all like the honeymoon period with Thuggy? Still going hard after cheaters (Walker), thugs (Pope, Mayo) and rapists (Tyree Evans). Nice way to repay your goofball president and University for trusting him to do the right thing after he was hired. Gonna be fun to watch it all implode.

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Nice try Saul, but Self kicks guys like Giles and Giddens off his team, he doesn't travel the country seeking them out. Big difference.

BTW, how'd you all like the honeymoon period with Thuggy? Still going hard after cheaters (Walker), thugs (Pope, Mayo) and rapists (Tyree Evans). Nice way to repay your goofball president and University for trusting him to do the right thing after he was hired. Gonna be fun to watch it all implode.
50 years, 5 probationary periods.

We don't make the rules, just follow em.

hawkchief
10-25-2006, 09:27 PM
50 years, 5 probationary periods.

We don't make the rules, just follow em.

Enjoy the fool's gold Wefald and Weiser brought onto your campus. At least in a few years your program will be known for something (see Cincinnatti).

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Next up..please..

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/rlj4794/mayobeas.jpg

WilliamTheIrish
10-26-2006, 03:40 PM

Daddy? Where are you?

bWAAAAHAAAAAA

WilliamTheIrish
10-26-2006, 03:42 PM

*SNIFF*

Good luck to Singler.

At Duke.

KCFalcon59
10-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Some of you guys give Jayhawk fans a bad name. You should be glad that there will be a rivalry again. It will happen. I remember back in 88 when KU had to beat K-State to advance to the Final Four where they won it all. I miss those days. I want KU to beat K-State every game. It will be a helluva lot more fun to watch 2 great teams duking it out then the show we seen for the last 18 years.

Huggy has baggage. Big deal. I'd rather see the great basketball then worry about his past.

Bring on the rivalry. The better K-State becomes, the more enjoyment we're all going to experience.

ArrowheadHawk
10-26-2006, 04:57 PM
*SNIFF*

Good luck to Singler.

At Duke.
we will find out tommorrow, you never know he might have a good dream tonight

Saulbadguy
10-26-2006, 07:40 PM
we will find out tommorrow, you never know he might have a good dream tonight
Errr..you might want to check on that.