PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 Preview: Seahawks (4-2) @ Chiefs (3-3)

Phobia
10-26-2006, 12:05 AM
http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=2&c=583428

Demonpenz
10-26-2006, 12:14 AM
i am having one of the worst years in FF because of sean alexander

TinyEvel
10-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Well, it's good to know that I don't need to buy a WPI subscription, since you post almost all of the articles here.
BUT WHERE'S MY FRIGGIN CALENDAR??!! :cuss:

Phobia
10-26-2006, 12:25 AM
I post some of the free stuff here. Your calendar is actually enroute. I dropped it at the post office myself.

Halfcan
10-26-2006, 01:54 AM
Nice report-I have to agree, I think we will dominate them.

Lzen
10-26-2006, 08:39 AM
Also of note is that QBs making their first career start at Arrowhead don't have a good record. Seneca Wallace is in for a rough day, IMO.

tiptap
10-26-2006, 08:55 AM
Also of note is that QBs making their first career start at Arrowhead don't have a good record. Seneca Wallace is in for a rough day, IMO.

Seneca's first start at Arrowhead was as the QB at Iowa State. He is a running type QB but short only 5' 11". Therefore the job will be to contain him in the pocket and to push with control in order to minimize the lanes to throw. Keep your hands up and expect a concerted effort to make the running game work though I suspect they will try to throw to get the run going early. Hoping to get a lead and milk it.

Defensively they will get good play against the run from their front and will not be looking to support with an 8th man. The passing game will be alot harder this week. The success running last week was against a known opponet. That is the offensive line has played against the defensive line of SD enough to understand how to get yds. That won't be the case for Seattle and they will be looking to close the runs between tackles.

jidar
10-26-2006, 09:06 AM
With Hali and Allen I no longer fear running QBs like I used to.
Signs point to a solid Chiefs win.

Lzen
10-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Seneca's first start at Arrowhead was as the QB at Iowa State.

Oh, I had forgotten about that game. But I would hardly qualify that as anything close to what will happen on Sunday. He won't have half the crowd cheering for him. Nor will he have college talent to play against. 80k people screaming at you and an NFL caliber defense will make life very difficult for Seneca Wallace.

FringeNC
10-26-2006, 12:41 PM
The Chiefs lines are all over the place. Last week, we were 5 point underdogs at home, this week we are 6 point favorites. Yes, Hasselbeck is out, and yes, San Diego is a better team...but that is just a huge difference. Vegas and bettors have no idea which KC team is the real one.

Calcountry
10-26-2006, 05:35 PM
With Hali and Allen I no longer fear running QBs like I used to.
Signs point to a solid Chiefs win.Has Seneca Wallace played at Arrowhead before?

Calcountry
10-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Seneca's first start at Arrowhead was as the QB at Iowa State. He is a running type QB but short only 5' 11". Therefore the job will be to contain him in the pocket and to push with control in order to minimize the lanes to throw. Keep your hands up and expect a concerted effort to make the running game work though I suspect they will try to throw to get the run going early. Hoping to get a lead and milk it.

Defensively they will get good play against the run from their front and will not be looking to support with an 8th man. The passing game will be alot harder this week. The success running last week was against a known opponet. That is the offensive line has played against the defensive line of SD enough to understand how to get yds. That won't be the case for Seattle and they will be looking to close the runs between tackles.So not in the NFL, but he did play here, thanks.

ct
10-27-2006, 02:00 PM
football threads get a bump