PDA

View Full Version : Asymmetrical Body Parts

Donger
10-26-2006, 03:07 PM
I just got home last night from being in that rathole they call a state. I hugged my son and as he looked up at me he said, "Daddy, did you know that the holes in your nose are different sizes?" After explaining that those are called nostrils, I couldn't help but be curious. Was he right? Upon closer examination, the little turd is right. My right nostril is visibly larger than my left nostril.

What, if any, dual body parts do you possess that are assymetrical in size and/or shape?

DMAC
10-26-2006, 03:08 PM
Eyeballs

Dartgod
10-26-2006, 03:11 PM
My left moob is larger than the right.

Luzap
10-26-2006, 03:20 PM
I've seen it stated that down through history, facial symmetry is our subconscious gauge for beauty.

Most people have one eye slightly lower than the other, etc. Denziel Washington is considered to be a man with a very semmetrical face.

Luz
trivia of the week...

Spicy McHaggis
10-26-2006, 03:33 PM
My left foot is about a size 14 and my right about a size 13 1/2. I've heard that it's a common thing though.

Gonzo
10-26-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm still waiting for lefty to drop.

BucEyedPea
10-26-2006, 03:36 PM
On foot is size 7, the other 7.5

One of my sisters had three breasts though. Two on one side...that's asymmetrical.

BTW no one's body is perfectly symmetrical...Life Drawing 101.

siberian khatru
10-26-2006, 03:42 PM
http://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/picasso/images/Fd100994.jpg

Redrum_69
10-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Donger...

YOur mom is like a carousel...you pay the money up front, you never know if the ride will be solo or with multiple partners, theres always a big line, by the end of the night you're sick of going up and down, and horses are always involved with their mouths open and tongue out.....

RealSNR
10-26-2006, 03:48 PM
http://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/picasso/images/Fd100994.jpgWe said asymmetrical, not neo-cubist

FAX
10-26-2006, 03:56 PM
It just a mild case of Lazy Nostril, Mr. Donger.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you start sniffing in circles.

FAX

rad
10-26-2006, 04:02 PM
My left ear is higher than my right nut.

Que Card QB
10-26-2006, 04:24 PM
I just got home last night from being in that rathole they call a state. I hugged my son and as he looked up at me he said, "Daddy, did you know that the holes in your nose are different sizes?" After explaining that those are called nostrils, I couldn't help but be curious. Was he right? Upon closer examination, the little turd is right. My right nostril is visibly larger than my left nostril.

What, if any, dual body parts do you possess that are assymetrical in size and/or shape?Dude, phantom hair peircings, nostril abnormalities...you've gotta get off the antifreeze.

JBucc
10-26-2006, 04:33 PM
My left one hangs just a smidge lower than the right one. You can't tell when it's cold but in full descent it's noticeable.

Rain Man
10-26-2006, 04:50 PM
It just a mild case of Lazy Nostril, Mr. Donger.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you start sniffing in circles.

FAX

I knew a guy who had Lazy Nostril once. They put a patch over his big nostril to train the other one to do the work, but then he caught a cold and died.

BWillie
10-26-2006, 05:22 PM
My right leg is somewhat shorter than my left one. I always thought it was bogus when the Chiro made me get a heal lift but my back has been feeling better ever since then. I recently lost it and haven't been wearing one for the last five months and my back hurts like hell again :( I need to stop procrastinating and get antoher one

Eleazar
10-26-2006, 06:39 PM
I have one attached and one detached earlobe (the bottom part of it, I mean). Nobody has ever noticed unless I pointed it out.

Donger
10-26-2006, 06:52 PM
I have one attached and one detached earlobe (the bottom part of it, I mean). Nobody has ever noticed unless I pointed it out.

Okay. Of all the examples so far, that one creeps me out the most.

BWillie
10-26-2006, 07:09 PM
My foreskin is used as the tarp at Kaufman stadium during rain delays.

Donger
10-26-2006, 07:18 PM

Is it symmetrical?

BWillie
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Is it symmetrical?

You would want to know that wouldn't you?

Pervert.

Iowanian
10-26-2006, 07:25 PM
I think one of my ears is a touch higher than the other one....and One of my balls is Big, and the other one is Huge.

Donger
10-26-2006, 07:36 PM
You would want to know that wouldn't you?

Pervert.

Well, that was the purpose of this thread, after all.

Chan93lx50
10-26-2006, 08:12 PM
My wifes right boob is bigger than her left!

ChiefsLV
10-26-2006, 08:45 PM
My right leg is somewhat shorter than my left one. I always thought it was bogus when the Chiro made me get a heal lift but my back has been feeling better ever since then. I recently lost it and haven't been wearing one for the last five months and my back hurts like hell again :( I need to stop procrastinating and get antoher one

I had the same thing, altough it's because of placement of my right leg in my hip. Had back issues for years until I got mine. Unfortunately, the first chiro I had was an idiot and didn't suggest it despite knowing I was lower on one side. It could have saved me years of pain :cuss:

Rain Man
10-26-2006, 08:51 PM

That's cool. It would be almost like having a threesome.

cdcox
10-26-2006, 09:28 PM
I used to have a little ball of skin underneath one of my arm pits. That was asymetrical.

I have a little fleck of pigment that in one of my eyes that moves around. If I hang my head down, it follows the curve of my eye to settle in the middle. When I lift my head it follows the curve of my eye and disappears underneath the iris. I can only see it by looking in the mirror. I've shown it to three different eye doctors and they all say they have never seen anything like it. The last one thought I was crazy until he finally saw it. That is asymetric too, since it is only in one eye.

chiefs4me
10-26-2006, 09:55 PM
I used to have a little ball of skin underneath one of my arm pits. That was asymetrical.

I have a little fleck of pigment that in one of my eyes that moves around. If I hang my head down, it follows the curve of my eye to settle in the middle. When I lift my head it follows the curve of my eye and disappears underneath the iris. I can only see it by looking in the mirror. I've shown it to three different eye doctors and they all say they have never seen anything like it. The last one thought I was crazy until he finally saw it. That is asymetric too, since it is only in one eye.

we need a picture..

Easy 6
10-26-2006, 09:59 PM
......................................... ROFL ............................................

Crashride
10-26-2006, 10:15 PM

Sounds like youve been wanting to get that off your chest for a while

boogblaster
10-26-2006, 10:42 PM
My ole girl-friend used to have two teeth..one was yellow the other green..she lost the yellow one..so now we just say.. nice tooth babe.....

mylittlepony
10-26-2006, 11:47 PM
My mangina is slightly to the left.

luv
10-27-2006, 12:35 AM
* The iris in my left eye is bigger around in my left eye
* The fingers on my left hand are about a half of a ring size larger than the equivilant fingers on my right hand.
* My left foot is slightly larger around (not longer). I can tell this when trying on shoes.
* My left boob is about a half of a cup size bigger.

It's weird. I've heard that it's called being left-side dominant. Yet, I'm right handed. Hmmm.

Tactical Funky
10-27-2006, 01:20 AM
-My left eye appears to be slightly larger than my right eye

-I have a scar on the upper part of my nose that screws up the shape of my left eyebrow

-I'm missing a small chunk from the outer middle portion of my left ear (don't ask...)

-I had to have my entire bottom lip sown back together after a baseball hit me, so my lip pulls to the right when I smile

-My right shoulder is slightly higher than my left shoulder

Hmm, I'm far from symmetrical, huh? :hmmm:

greg63
10-27-2006, 01:34 AM
I don't have this problem; I am perfectly symetrical. :p :D

Phobia
10-27-2006, 01:45 AM
* The fingers on my left hand are about a half of a ring size larger than the equivilant fingers on my right hand.

Like anybody is ever going to use that information for anything.

luv
10-27-2006, 01:50 AM
Like anybody is ever going to use that information for anything.
I once had hope, but then I found out you were married.

10-27-2006, 01:54 AM
I once had hope, but then I found out you were married.

Wow Luv, you had really lowered your standards there for a while. :shake: ROFL

Archie F. Swin
10-27-2006, 08:46 AM
Supposedly if you translate my last name from gaelic, it means "crooked nose"

Apparently my bloodline runs pure

teedubya
10-27-2006, 08:53 AM
Donger must get a lot of boogers in his right nostril. Id suggest putting a finger in your left nostril more often.

Mr Big Nostril.

Archie F. Swin
10-27-2006, 09:04 AM
clearly the right side of Donger's brain needs more oxygen.

Donger
10-27-2006, 09:05 AM
clearly the right side of Donger's brain needs more oxygen.

Is that the creative side or the other one? I can never remember that for some reason.

Sully
10-27-2006, 09:06 AM
I have one eye bigger than the other.

Also, my front side is way fatter than my back side.

Saulbadguy
One of my sisters had three breasts though. Two on one side...that's asymmetrical.

Pics?

Archie F. Swin
Is that the creative side or the other one? I can never remember that for some reason.

its where your ChiefsPlanet jones resides

KC Kings
10-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Your right! I never noticed that before you mentioned it, but I do have to reach around a little more to grab the left one.

Rain Man
10-27-2006, 11:09 AM
My right arm is slightly longer than my left one. The only time I notice it is when I'm trying to reach something on a high shelf that's barely out of reach for my left arm.

Easy 6
10-27-2006, 11:12 AM
Supposedly if you translate my last name from gaelic, it means "crooked nose"

Apparently my bloodline runs pure
It beats the Kennedy Gaelic translation "ugly head".

Archie F. Swin
10-27-2006, 11:49 AM
It beats the Kennedy Gaelic translation "ugly head".

ROFL

holy shit! That's my mothers maiden name

Otter
10-27-2006, 11:52 AM
My right arm is slightly longer than my left one. The only time I notice it is when I'm trying to reach something on a high shelf that's barely out of reach for my left arm.

Maybe your right leg is longer than your left leg, ever think about that? When you try to reach things below your waist does your left arm have the advantage?

My left arm is skinnier than my right. I broke the elbow badly when I was around 10 and then had a clean break on the wrist when I was about 15 and the muscle never caught up.

Rain Man
10-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Maybe your right leg is longer than your left leg, ever think about that? When you try to reach things below your waist does your left arm have the advantage?

I'm not sure. I can usually reach things that are below my waist.

greg63
10-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Wow Luv, you had really lowered your standards there for a while. :shake: ROFL

Standards she don't need no stinking standards! LMAO