PDA

View Full Version : Get a Shot, Take a Pill, Beat the Hawks

ChiefaRoo
10-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Ok Damon,

It's not a tear. KC needs the win. You need to perform. Take the pill and take the needle and go out and win the game. You'll get five more years to heal after Trent comes back.

That is all.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Have the Red Sox team doctors come in and do a Schilling-type surgery where they stitch his groin to the bone :shrug:

ChiefaRoo
10-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Seriously, if he lets a "tweaked" groin keep out of the game then he's a p***y. They can shoot him up and he'll never feel it during the game. I'll say go home to tree hugging Washington if he doesn't play.

Braincase
10-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Just win baby.

Deberg_1990
10-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Isnt it funny how we have resorted to begging for Huard to be our savior to the season??

Football is a funny game..

ChiefaRoo
10-28-2006, 01:55 PM
I just don't think Brodie "DUDE" Croyle is ready yet. This is a big game for KC as they're at the crossroads of their season. If they win and then Roidborne and Trent and maybe this Chris Terry guy start to play our O could get very good again and make KC very dangerous down the stretch. Gotta stay ahead of the Steelers and other poss. wildcard teams though or KC will have to run the table in the AFC West which ain't easy.

Calcountry
10-28-2006, 02:16 PM
I just don't think Brodie "DUDE" Croyle is ready yet. This is a big game for KC as they're at the crossroads of their season. If they win and then Roidborne and Trent and maybe this Chris Terry guy start to play our O could get very good again and make KC very dangerous down the stretch. Gotta stay ahead of the Steelers and other poss. wildcard teams though or KC will have to run the table in the AFC West which ain't easy.The SQUEEELers would definitely have all tiebreakers locked up with us.

runnercyclist
10-28-2006, 08:30 PM
The SQUEEELers would definitely have all tiebreakers locked up with us.

They're toast after they lose to the Gayders tomorrow.