PDA

View Full Version : Oregon State > USC, OSU > Nebraska

Eleazar
10-28-2006, 04:15 PM
For the moment.

L.A. Chieffan
10-28-2006, 04:17 PM
damn i didnt realize sc was getting their ass kicked.
good for them

KcMizzou
10-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Go OSU. We'll take all the help we can get.

KcMizzou
10-28-2006, 05:06 PM
Nebraska loses 41-29

10-28-2006, 05:08 PM
USC missed the 2pt conv.

Bugeater
10-28-2006, 05:09 PM
That Big XII north division lead we had for 3 hrs was great. :rolleyes:

Ultra Peanut
10-28-2006, 05:09 PM
USC fought back insanely hard, and Steve Smith had an absolutely ridiculous game. They came up just short, though.

CupidStunt
10-28-2006, 05:31 PM
BS calls and all, the Trojans still couldn't beat the freaking Beavers. Hahahaha.

Mecca
10-28-2006, 05:33 PM
BS calls and all, the Trojans still couldn't beat the freaking Beavers. Hahahaha.

.....What BS calls......if you are referring to Smith they had no choice but to let that stand his foot looked like it was in and there wasn't anything to show it to be overturned.

Saulbadguy
10-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Nebraska loses 41-29
"Order restored"

CupidStunt
10-28-2006, 05:35 PM
.....What BS calls......if you are referring to Smith they

You ask the question and answer it yourself.

As if there was any question. It was blatant bullshit.

Mecca
10-28-2006, 05:38 PM
You ask the question and answer it yourself.

As if there was any question. It was blatant bullshit.

Tell me what conclusive evidence they had to overturn it.....when the play happened it looked like he was in and the replay wasn't conclusive. You couldn't tell if he touched the line or not so they had to let it stand.

JBucc
10-28-2006, 05:39 PM
I thought he was out of bounds, but you can't overturn those unless you have a camera right down the line.

Joe Seahawk
10-28-2006, 07:01 PM
I thought he was out of bounds, but you can't overturn those unless you have a camera right down the line.

it looked clearly in on a 50" hi def.. I can't see how anyone can say it should have been reversed.

HolmeZz
10-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Smith was out of bounds.

Sam Hall
10-28-2006, 09:19 PM
I'm sick and tired of Nebraska playing hard one week, then tanking the next week. We get a lead, and then go into the tank. Were we not up 16-0? The game should've been over. For God sake, FREAKING FINISH OFF A DECENT TEAM FOR ONCE :mad:

Most of the team blows. The offense line still blows and can't pass protect. It's last year all over again. The defensive line blows, which is surprising. The receivers still can't catch. We blow right now. There, I said it. At least they did today. Callahan will need the full five years to turn around the program.

I'm actually not surprised by this loss. It was a trap game. The loss to Texas lingered. Oklahoma State wasn't the most exciting game on the schedule. Still, you can't lose to Oklahoma State. I know NU can still beat Missouri and win the North, but I don't care. You gotta beat teams like Oklahoma State.

Frosty
10-28-2006, 10:08 PM
The bullshit call was the pass interference against the Beavs on that last drive.

That said....

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/ban-cha.gif

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/banana2.gif

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/beavisnbutthead.gif

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/cancan.gif

:toast:

:rockon:

Bugeater
10-28-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm sick and tired of Nebraska playing hard one week, then tanking the next week. We get a lead, and then go into the tank. Were we not up 16-0? The game should've been over. For God sake, FREAKING FINISH OFF A DECENT TEAM FOR ONCE :mad:

Most of the team blows. The offense line still blows and can't pass protect. It's last year all over again. The defensive line blows, which is surprising. The receivers still can't catch. We blow right now. There, I said it. At least they did today. Callahan will need the full five years to turn around the program.

I'm actually not surprised by this loss. It was a trap game. The loss to Texas lingered. Oklahoma State wasn't the most exciting game on the schedule. Still, you can't lose to Oklahoma State. I know NU can still beat Missouri and win the North, but I don't care. You gotta beat teams like Oklahoma State.
Ditto that.