PDA

View Full Version : We are a bunch of Mental F*cktards

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2006, 03:23 PM
Black, Law, Colquitt, Surtain, Allen, even LJ on the two swing passes. That shit is infuriating. Maybe the most angry I've ever been after any win. I almost had to be physically restrained by my wife. I clenched my head and gritted my teeth so hard after the Allen strip that I started seeing dots and stars.

:banghead:

AZChief
10-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Glad to know I wasn't the only one who acted like an idiot...

ChiefaRoo
10-29-2006, 03:45 PM
Black, Law, Colquitt, Surtain, Allen, even LJ on the two swing passes. That shit is infuriating. Maybe the most angry I've ever been after any win. I almost had to be physically restrained by my wife. I clenched my head and gritted my teeth so hard after the Allen strip that I started seeing dots and stars.

Hamas, I think you need to go see the doctor and get some meds to calm you down. Your wife will thank you.

Phobia
10-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Wow. I used to be you. I don't know what happened but I'm just not that intense about it anymore. It's not worth it.

siberian khatru
10-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Wow. I used to be you. I don't know what happened but I'm just not that intense about it anymore. It's not worth it.

That happens when you become the media.

hypersensitiveZO6
10-29-2006, 03:49 PM
we are a bunch of Mental F*cktards

We? LMAO

Bob Dole
10-29-2006, 03:50 PM
Glad to know I wasn't the only one who acted like an idiot...

FYI, you can always count on Bob Dole to act like a loud, flaming jackass when KC is playing.

Crashride
10-29-2006, 03:50 PM
I almost got kicked out of winners after law dropped that pic

Phobia
10-29-2006, 03:51 PM
That happens when you become the media.

I don't think that's it considering I don't really consider myself media. I can't put my finger on it, but I just realize there's a lot more important things. I'm even thinking about skipping a home game or two. I dunno. Maybe I'm old now.

AZChief
10-29-2006, 03:52 PM

i haven't acted like a fool in a long time and thought that those days were well in my past...today's performance brought it all back...

siberian khatru
10-29-2006, 03:52 PM
I don't think that's it considering I don't really consider myself media. I can't put my finger on it, but I just realize there's a lot more important things. I'm even thinking about skipping a home game or two. I dunno. Maybe I'm old now.

I should've put a smiley on it, because I was just flipping you shit.

I suspect you just got older, like me. I used to kick holes in drywall back in the 90s. Then I got married, had kids, grew up somewhat.

ChiefsfaninPA
10-29-2006, 03:53 PM

Dude, your losing your burst.

Crashride
10-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Is Phobia a bust?

siberian khatru
10-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Dude, your losing your burst.

I think you need one first before losing it.

However, judging by recent pics, I think his head is shrinking.

Wallcrawler
10-29-2006, 03:57 PM
I used to get irate over those games. Chiefs would lose and my whole week would be ruined. But theyve been so bad in some games over the years that now I turn on the tv expecting them to do something so completely ludicrous its beyond belief that could cost them the football game.

I want them to win, but its kinda like watching it from afar. Im happy when they win, but if they blow the game, I dont let it affect me or my mood.

As mentioned, its sooo not worth it.

Like it or not, some of these players are just drawing a check. They have their millions of dollars to comfort them when they lose. I doubt that they worry too much about the anguish of the fans when they lose a football game. To them, its just a job.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Hamas, I think you need to go see the doctor and get some meds to calm you down. Your wife will thank you.

I watched the Pittsburgh game like a good little soldier...but today was just too much to handle. It's one of the most mentally stupid performances I've ever seen by a KC team.

ChiefaRoo
10-29-2006, 04:06 PM
I watched the Pittsburgh game like a good little soldier...but today was just too much to handle. It's one of the most mentally stupid performances I've ever seen by a KC team.

Yeah, I understand but listen man... KC won!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah, I understand but listen man... KC won!

In spite of our own dumbassery. That Colquitt play was all-time stupid. It was the Garo Yupremian play all over. Law Drops a sure fire pick six, then falls down causing another TD. Surtain with a terrible hold on 3rd and 15, and Allen doesn' t have enough sense to know that if he lays down the game is over.

Simplex3
10-29-2006, 04:13 PM
Maybe it's because we've all realized it's futile. As long as Hunt/Peterson are running the show it won't matter how involved we are or how much we care.

Baby Lee
10-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Back in the day, I thought that with a foundation of Neil, Derrick, Dan, Dale, and Kevin, we had the talent to DEMAND success.
This year, my thought was that with Larry, Willie and Trent we MIGHT have the talent to demand success. And when one retired and the other smacked his noggin', I decided anything over 5-11 was gravy. And from that perspective, there's been a lot of gravy.

burt
10-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Damn, I can't wait 'til I have the football smarts that some of this board have. I am of the opinion that Allen, a defender saw a chance to be a hero, and for just a few nanoseconds made a bad decision. HE'S HUMAN!
And as far as Surtain? Same f***ing thing. You practice, you drill, but for a nanosecond, you make the wrong decision. Shit happens.

These guys all played hard, played 97% like they practiced it. To get to 100%....well, that's why they practice DURING the season.

As far as the Colquitt debaucle, well he f'd up. Stupid play. Followed by a bad call. That was, obviously a forward pass, batted down. Once again, shit happens.

I sugggest Hamas Jenkins needs meds. We played hard, we played to win. We had a few f-ups....oh shit we won. It is dumbassery to see anything else. WE WON A GAME EVERYONE(besides us homers) THOUGHT WE'D LOSE!

Tonight, just before I go to sleep, I will thank God for making me a homer.

FAX
10-29-2006, 04:33 PM
Mental F*cktards?

What's the pay like?

FAX

burt
10-29-2006, 04:35 PM
Mental F*cktards?

What's the pay like?

FAX

sorry fax, but in reading this thread, I can clearly see that the position is filled.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2006, 04:42 PM
sorry fax, but in reading this thread, I can clearly see that the position is filled.

Jared Allen is a third year player, Law has been in the league a decade, Surtain is closing in on a decade, Colquitt is in his second year. There's no excuse for the kind of stupidity they showed out there today.

Marty once said something I agreed with (which was quite rare)--

I can excuse the physical breakdowns, sometimes you get beat and someone is better than you. What I can't excuse are the mental breakdowns (and there were a dickton of mental breakdowns in this game).

burt
10-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Jared Allen is a third year player, Law has been in the league a decade, Surtain is closing in on a decade, Colquitt is in his second year. There's no excuse for the kind of stupidity they showed out there today.

Marty once said something I agreed with (which was quite rare)--

I can excuse the physical breakdowns, sometimes you get beat and someone is better than you. What I can't excuse are the mental breakdowns (and there were a dickton of mental breakdowns in this game).

Be negative...have a f***ing coronary....up to you Hamas. But LJ ran with purpose, Kennison went up for the ball, Gonz and Huard played their hearts out...Bennett showed he still has flash. There were lots of positives in this game....mental letdowns happen. Shit happens. We won a game full of missed opportunities....I will let the coaches work on those. Breath.....inhale....exhale....take a Zoloft......

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Be negative...have a f***ing coronary....up to you Hamas. But LJ ran with purpose, Kennison went up for the ball, Gonz and Huard played their hearts out...Bennett showed he still has flash. There were lots of positives in this game....mental letdowns happen. Shit happens. We won a game full of missed opportunities....I will let the coaches work on those. Breath.....inhale....exhale....take a Zoloft......

See, that's why it was so angering. All the positives you speak of were true. It would have been criminal to lose this game after the way that LJ, Huard, Kennison, Gonzo, and the Secret Weapon played.

I felt horrible for them watching our punter and defense just f*ck them up the ass.

Over-Head
10-29-2006, 05:00 PM
We are a bunch of Mental F*cktards

ahhhh, yep! :D

burt
10-29-2006, 05:03 PM
See, that's why it was so angering. All the positives you speak of were true. It would have been criminal to lose this game after the way that LJ, Huard, Kennison, Gonzo, and the Secret Weapon played.

I felt horrible for them watching our punter and defense just f*ck them up the ass.

no ass f***ing involved. Rewatch the game and you will see the guys that were performing....pat the ones with mental letdowns, on the ass, and tell them, "Don't worry, we'll help by making up for it". Then they went out and stopped the last offensive drive.

Hell, last drive, in the huddle, LJ told everyone..."Just give me the f***ing ball....no one will stop me.".....I heard him.

headsnap
10-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Amateurs practice til the get it right...

Professionals practice til they can't get it wrong.

Amateurs!!!!

burt
10-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Amateurs practice til the get it right...

Professionals practice til they can't get it wrong.

Amateurs!!!!

Still calling bullshit today! I have been a professional for 18 years now....I sill make the occasional mistake. Only I don't do it nationally broadcasted. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU DO.....SOMETIMES SHIT HAPPENS, ya just gotta get through it. I have friend that says 5 days out of the year are just gonna bee shtty. Absolutyly shitty. He doesn't know when, doesn't know why...but he expects them...then deals with them. With the knowledge....he is going to have 5 shitty days a year.

My Mom always said that when things are going good, it is hard to spot the good people. When things are going really bad....you can always spot the good people. The good people step up....like LJ today.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Still calling bullshit today! I have been a professional for 18 years now....I sill make the occasional mistake. Only I don't do it nationally broadcasted. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU DO.....SOMETIMES SHIT HAPPENS, ya just gotta get through it. I have friend that says 5 days out of the year are just gonna bee shtty. Absolutyly shitty. He doesn't know when, doesn't know why...but he expects them...then deals with them. With the knowledge....he is going to have 5 shitty days a year.

My Mom always said that when things are going good, it is hard to spot the good people. When things are going really bad....you can always spot the good people. The good people step up....like LJ today.

Don't forget about Colquitt. He stepped up and zinged that mf'ing desperation pass. It must have went 70, 75...inches??

burt
10-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Don't forget about Colquitt. He stepped up and zinged that mf'ing desperation pass. It must have went 70, 75...inches??

And the guys that were performing well, patted him on the ass and told him..."Don't worry, we'll help by making up for it".

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2006, 05:31 PM
And the guys that were performing well, patted him on the ass and told him..."Don't worry, we'll help by making up for it".

If I had the right smiley to respond, it would look like one running and falling on his face, Ty Law style.

Eleazar
10-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Jared Allen was the worst one. If he flops down on the turf like he's been shot after the interception the game is over, Chiefs win. Instead he's trying to score a touchdown for himself. Stupid, unacceptable.

burt
10-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Jared Allen was the worst one. If he flops down on the turf like he's been shot after the interception the game is over, Chiefs win. Instead he's trying to score a touchdown for himself. Stupid, unacceptable.

A brain fart....shit happens.

headsnap
10-29-2006, 05:49 PM
A brain fart....shit happens.

There they must have had chili for brain food...

Even throw-and-catch-it Huard knew enough when to fall on the ball.

Must have missed the chili party last night...

Lzen
10-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Somebody forget to take his medication?

http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/S/science/images/prozac.jpg

burt
10-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Lot's of Somebody's forgot to take their medication?

http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/S/science/images/prozac.jpg

fixed your post.

Lzen
10-29-2006, 05:54 PM
FYI, you can always count on Bob Dole to act like a loud, flaming jackass when KC is playing.

And any other time. :D

Lzen
10-29-2006, 06:10 PM
fixed your post.

True. Heh, you should've seen the game thread during the game.

burt
10-29-2006, 06:11 PM
True. Heh, you should've seen the game thread during the game.

f***ing sad.

Rain Man
10-29-2006, 06:12 PM

I've got no problem with Jared Allen. Defensive ends don't usually do a lot of thinking about getting interceptions in the last two minutes of a close game.

|Zach|
10-29-2006, 06:18 PM
I am pretty sure Hammas hates himself in every way someone can.

petegz28
10-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Yes I will agree you are a mental f*cktard

Rain Man
10-29-2006, 06:43 PM
I've got no problem with the game today. We dominated the team that was in the Super Bowl last season. We got a bad call that produced a touchdown for the other side, and the other team got some fluke plays. Despite having all the bad stuff go against us, we won. That's the sign of a good performance.

And Colquitt made a heads-up play. It was an officiating mistake that called his pass a fumble.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2006, 06:48 PM
I am pretty sure Hammas hates himself in every way someone can.

:sulk: :crybaby:

Do you have any more golden nuggets for me Freud, or are you too loopy from all the blow?? :p

Otter
10-29-2006, 06:49 PM
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the war room!!!

I'm so indifferent with the Chiefs at this point you couldn't get me to sigh let alone a rise in blood pressure.

siberian khatru
10-29-2006, 06:50 PM
I've got no problem with the game today. We dominated the team that was in the Super Bowl last season.

That wasn't the team that was in the SB last year. No Hass, no Alexander, no Hutchinson.

A win's a win, though. We won when we could've folded.

Bootlegged
10-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Ha. Go beat off or something...it's really not that important.

Skip Towne
10-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Now that the win is in the bag I can say I really enjoyed Jared's INT and run. Did you see him setting up his blocks? He had is hand on the blocker in front of him and for a few magical seconds he was Larry f*ckin Johnson. Yeah Jared!!!

Crashride
10-29-2006, 07:19 PM
He fumbled like larry too

runnercyclist
10-29-2006, 07:33 PM
Great win.

Some great individual efforts (Allen, Kennison, LJ).

That being said, the Coaches will have plenty of opportunity to teach this week.

And it would sure be nice if LJ would learn to catch that swing pass. Both of those bad boys would have gone for good acreage.

philfree
10-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Now that the win is in the bag I can say I really enjoyed Jared's INT and run. Did you see him setting up his blocks? He had is hand on the blocker in front of him and for a few magical seconds he was Larry f*ckin Johnson. Yeah Jared!!!

Hell yeah!

Philfast :)