PDA

View Full Version : Get Over It..We Won..no such Thing As An Ugly Win

petegz28
10-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Philly, Houston, Carolina, Denver's 30+ point 2nd half rally....all losses.

This year, Cards, Chargers and Seattle...all similar situations except the outcome.

Yes we made mistakes. Yes the Refs totally f*cked us on the FG deal.

But we won. At the end of the day it was us who cam out on top. Our D stayed strong, our O kept going.

Get off Law for falling down.....shit happens like that.

I will take an ugly win over a pretty loss anyday. Except I don't believe there is such thing as an ugly win.

Bootlegged
10-29-2006, 06:25 PM
Ok.

Rain Man
10-29-2006, 06:31 PM
Agreed. To me, this was a good win. We dominated another team that's pretty good. They stayed in the game as the result of a few flukes, and even though all of the odd plays went against us, we still won. What's not to be happy about?

Easy 6
10-29-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm with you dude, it was the same after the win last week. I have my complaints about this n that from both as well but good grief we won. The sooner Herm squashes this supposed QB controversy, the better we all will be.

milkman
10-29-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm with you dude, it was the same after the win last week. I have my complaints about this n that from both as well but good grief we won. The sooner Herm squashes this supposed QB controversy, the better we all will be.

There is no "supposed" QB controversy.

It's just two dumbasses on a message board that have a stiffy for the B/U.

Luzap
10-29-2006, 06:41 PM
What QB controversy?

My plea to all Chiefs fans:

Don't let the media do your thinking for you, or sway your common sense.
Herm has said that Green is the starter. No one (except the media) has even suggested otherwise.

Luz
the whitlocks of the world would love nothing better than to get a bunch of fans riled up about this ~ walk away from the kool-aid...

Easy 6
10-29-2006, 06:42 PM
There is no controversy with me about it = TRUTH.

milkman
10-29-2006, 06:48 PM
What QB controversy?

My plea to all Chiefs fans:

Don't let the media do your thinking for you, or sway your common sense.
Herm has said that Green is the starter. No one (except the media) has even suggested otherwise.

Luz
the whitlocks of the world would love nothing better than to get a bunch of fans riled up about this ~ walk away from the kool-aid...

The media isn't swaying any of us.

There's only a couple dumbasses here that think that the job is anyone's but Green.

kcxiv
10-29-2006, 06:50 PM
I would take 16 regular season wins like this if it came to it. lol

RINGLEADER
10-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Actually, the definition of an ugly win would be what the Seahawks would have done had they, you know, actually won. Or the Raiders win over the Steelers. Or the Titans win over the Texans. Those were way ugly wins.

This was more like bad slapstick by the time the game ended. I guess today was the day for the Chiefs to get all the brainfarts out...

kcfanintitanhell
10-29-2006, 07:13 PM
KARMA... dudes-
I'm a firm believer in what goes around in this league, comes around. We dodged a lot of bullets today and somewhere down the line we will have some payback time due for the fuggups today. JMO

morphius
10-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Having Denver lose made me feel better about it.

Luzap
10-29-2006, 07:38 PM
The media isn't swaying any of us.

There's only a couple dumbasses here that think that the job is anyone's but Green.

Glad to know most people have sense, but you know the media's going to be all over this in comming weeks just preying on the weak minded amongst us.

Luz
they've already hooked a few...

Rain Man
10-29-2006, 07:42 PM
KARMA... dudes-
I'm a firm believer in what goes around in this league, comes around. We dodged a lot of bullets today and somewhere down the line we will have some payback time due for the fuggups today. JMO

If karma really exists, then I better sell my house before Denver gets buried underneath the eruption of that supervolcano in Yellowstone.

runnercyclist
10-29-2006, 07:45 PM
Philly, Houston, Carolina, Denver's 30+ point 2nd half rally....all losses.

This year, Cards, Chargers and Seattle...all similar situations except the outcome.

Yes we made mistakes. Yes the Refs totally f*cked us on the FG deal.

But we won. At the end of the day it was us who cam out on top. Our D stayed strong, our O kept going.

Get off Law for falling down.....shit happens like that.

I will take an ugly win over a pretty loss anyday. Except I don't believe there is such thing as an ugly win.

Word.

Mr. Laz
10-29-2006, 07:46 PM
Get Over It..We Won..no such Thing As An Ugly Win.
i'm i getting mixed up or do you make a post like this EVERY freakin week?!?

if we lose you say "get over it .. blah,blah,blah"

if we win you say "get over it ...blah,blah,blah"

time to get a new song

petegz28
10-29-2006, 07:48 PM
i'm i getting mixed up or do you make a post like this EVERY freakin week?!?

if we lose you say "get over it .. blah,blah,blah"

if we win you say "get over it ...blah,blah,blah"

time to get a new song

Well mixing you up isn't very hard to do.

Deberg_1990
10-29-2006, 08:04 PM
"Real" Chiefs fans wont be satisfied until we win 66-0

Holding the opposing teams O to -12 yards rushing and 3 yards passing with at least 3 turnovers.

Mr. Laz
10-29-2006, 08:09 PM
Well mixing you up isn't very hard to do.
neither is finding a crybaby post from you every week

i imagine you walk around school crying "why won't people talk to me" all the time too.

Halfcan
10-29-2006, 08:18 PM
I have to disagree on the fumble by Dustin-he never really had a good hold on the ball before he tried to shovel pass it or whatever that was. It was a real dumbass play. How can you blame the refs. If anything bitch about their Oline holding us all day.

Halfcan
10-29-2006, 08:20 PM
Oh and Law said he dropped the INT because he got his feet tangled up. His new nickname is Tanglefoot-lol

petegz28
10-29-2006, 08:23 PM
neither is finding a crybaby post from you every week

i imagine you walk around school crying "why won't people talk to me" all the time too.

Beats your posts any day.

Mr. Laz
10-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Oh and Law said he dropped the INT because he got his feet tangled up. His new nickname is Tanglefoot-lol
Law needs to cut that crap out

there are a bunch of guys making silly mistakes that need to "focus" if we wanna make the playoffs.

Halfcan
10-29-2006, 08:24 PM
:fire: Burn-lol

Halfcan
10-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Law needs to cut that crap out

there are a bunch of guys making silly mistakes that need to "focus" if we wanna make the playoffs.

I posted Surtain and Law needed to step it up-a minute later Patrick made a terrific play-I guess tanglefoot law was not logged into the Planet. :)

Mr. Laz
10-29-2006, 08:27 PM
oh ... oh ... oh ...... that hurt my feelings.

NOT!!!

petegz28
10-29-2006, 08:29 PM
oh ... oh ... oh ...... that hurt my feelings.

NOT!!!

How will I ever sleep now? :hmmm:

Funny you call people a cry baby when all your dumb ass ahs done in this post is bitch and whine. ROFL

petegz28
10-29-2006, 08:30 PM
I posted Surtain and Law needed to step it up-a minute later Patrick made a terrific play-I guess tanglefoot law was not logged into the Planet. :)

Wow tangle-foot did a good job of saving the cards game for us.

trndobrd
10-29-2006, 09:08 PM
KARMA... dudes-

Dodging in a bullet is when the opponent gets an 80 yard TD run called back for holding, or a turnover nullified because of a bad call.

The Chiefs didn't dodge bullets today.

A muffed snap by the holder resulted in score. A CB tripping on a double move resulted in score by the Seahawks. A Defensive end got an INT and could have iced the game but didn't.

Every time the Seahawks caught a break, the Chiefs answered with a dominating offense and defense that never really let the Seahawks get into a rhythm.

At no point today did it appear that the Chiefs did not have the game firmly in hand.

kcfanintitanhell
10-29-2006, 09:22 PM
or a turnover nullified because of a bad call.

Jared Allen's interception could fall into that category, and Seattle could have very well capitalized on that. The fact that they didn't definitely lends credibility to the D, but there were some bullets flying. and I don't think that, all things considered, the Chiefs want to depend on getting into the playoffs based on how this game was played. JMO

petegz28
10-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Jared Allen's interception could fall into that category, and Seattle could have very well capitalized on that. The fact that they didn't definitely lends credibility to the D, but there were some bullets flying. and I don't think that, all things considered, the Chiefs want to depend on getting into the playoffs based on how this game was played. JMO

Really? I didn't see the Colts complain when Elliot missed 3 field goals and Bono threw 4 pics..

or Denver when a BS holding call prevented us from kicking the typing field goal or a BS call that ruled TG out of bounds on a TD pass in the end zone.

trndobrd
10-29-2006, 09:29 PM

If the Chiefs play the next few games the same way and hold the ball 42 minutes and run up 500 yards of offense to 17 minutes and 240 yards by the opponent, I like our chances of getting to the playoffs.

milkman
10-29-2006, 10:16 PM
If karma really exists, then I better sell my house before Denver gets buried underneath the eruption of that supervolcano in Yellowstone.

If Karma really exists, then the Cheifs are "Earl".

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2006, 10:44 PM
Makes you sick, makes you ill
Makes you cheat, slipping change from the till
Had it up to the gills
Makes you cry, while the milk still spills
Ain't it just a bitch?
What a pain, well it's all a crying shame
What left to do, but complain?
Better find someone to blame
Hey!
Get get get get get over it!