PDA

View Full Version : One thing that's tickling the hell out of me

jidar
10-30-2006, 07:59 AM
It's that our backup QB is inarguably better than Jake Plummer.

ROFL

boogblaster
10-30-2006, 08:16 AM
Our back-up is better than more than one starting QB..look at Miami,Frisco,Cleveland,Oakland,Tampa the list just keeps going on......

Demonpenz
10-30-2006, 08:18 AM
It's that our backup QB is inarguably better than Jake Plummer.

ROFL

and our defence is about as good as denvers backups?

runnercyclist
10-30-2006, 08:46 AM
/end of thread

jidar
10-30-2006, 08:46 AM
and our defense is about as good as denvers backups?

Why do you have to piss in my Cheerios? Here I was enjoying a healthy breakfast that lowers my cholesterol too, and you're pissing in my ****ing Cheerios.

Die in a car fire.

VonneMarie
10-30-2006, 08:49 AM
Why do you have to piss in my Cheerios? Here I was enjoying a healthy breakfast that lowers my cholesterol too, and you're pissing in my ****ing Cheerios.

Die in a car fire.
He's a:
http://www.mattdilbeck.com/debbie_downer.jpg

ROFL

Skip Towne
10-30-2006, 08:53 AM

Die in a car fire.
You just have to ignore Demonpenis. He's playing at a GoChiefs level now.

Lzen
10-30-2006, 09:20 AM
and our defense is about as good as denvers backups?

Heh. As much as people were baggin on the defense yesterday, you'd think we still had the 32 defense. But the facts say otherwise.

Chiefs currently rank 10th in total defense.

Lzen
10-30-2006, 09:21 AM
BTW, I nominate this thread as

BEST THREAD EVAR!!!!

keg in kc
10-30-2006, 09:22 AM
Heh. As much as people were baggin on the defense yesterday, you'd think we still had the 32 defense. But the facts say otherwise.

Chiefs currently rank 10th in total defense.And of the 28 points scored, 7 were from the ball being handed to Seattle inside the 20 and 7 more were a special teams score.

When you dominate time of possession by nearly 25 minutes, it's a total team effort, not just the offense.

chagrin
10-30-2006, 09:25 AM
All I saw of the game were tha stats, and Seneca Wallace's were too good for a dude who hasn't started since he's been in the league. That is a shame

Lzen
10-30-2006, 09:30 AM
And of the 28 points scored, 7 were from the ball being handed to Seattle inside the 20 and 7 more were a special teams score.

When you dominate time of possession by nearly 25 minutes, it's a total team effort, not just the offense.

Yup. Normally, I would always point to the points allowed stat is all that matters. And we haven't been as good as I would like in redzone defense. However, the game yesterday was a goofy game and it looks like an offensive shootout if you just looked at the score. But the defense played well, IMO. Pretty much the only game where they haven't played well was the Pittsburgh game.

keg in kc
10-30-2006, 09:31 AM
All I saw of the game were tha stats, and Seneca Wallace's were too good for a dude who hasn't started since he's been in the league. That is a shameI don't know about that. Maybe it's just me, but 15-30 for 198 yards, 3 TD and 2 INT is not a particularly good line.

Sure he started hot. And then he was 6-17 for 100 yards, 1 TD and 2 INT in the second half.

Lzen
10-30-2006, 09:34 AM
All I saw of the game were tha stats, and Seneca Wallace's were too good for a dude who hasn't started since he's been in the league. That is a shame

I dunno. Only 50% completion percentage. 3 TDs and 2 INTs. Frankly, it should've been 2 TDs and 3 INTs. Ty Law on that late series dropped a gift INT and then fell down to give the receiver another gift. The defense was put in terrible possition on that firt TD. Overall, I thought it was a good defensive effort. Were they the Steel Curtain? No. But they pretty darn good, IMO.

keg in kc
10-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Yup. Normally, I would always point to the points allowed stat is all that matters. And we haven't been as good as I would like in redzone defense. However, the game yesterday was a goofy game and it looks like an offensive shootout if you just looked at the score. But the defense played well, IMO. Pretty much the only game where they haven't played well was the Pittsburgh game.If we want to talk stats....

They didn't have a drive longer than 7 plays the entire game. They didn't have a single possession that lasted even 4 minutes. They had 6 possessions in the 2nd half (well, 5 really...), which resulted in 1 TD, 2 punts and 2 picks.

They rushed for less than 50 yards on 18 carries (2.6 per carry).

keg in kc
10-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Lost in this discussion was the original comment about how our D is as good as the donkey's backups.

Refresh my memory on the performance of Denver's defense yesterday...

Lzen
10-30-2006, 09:51 AM
Lost in this discussion was the original comment about how our D is as good as the donkey's backups.

Refresh my memory on the performance of Denver's defense yesterday...

Yeah, that was demonpenz. I'm never sure if he's joking or serious.

Manning owns Denver's defense. ROFL

Easy 6
10-30-2006, 09:55 AM
Indys last drive was like stealing candy from a baby, manning was back there clippin' his nails while he torched'em. Huards #'s are as good or better than plummetts, as Nick Backay say's "numbers never lie". Dinvr's goin' down, goin' down to Chinatown.

Lzen
10-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Don't look now but Huard has the 3rd best passer rating in the NFL. 8 TDs and just 1 INT.