PDA

View Full Version : FFL question

luv
10-30-2006, 12:19 PM
Would you think about playing Seneca next week (they're playing the Raiders)?

My other two options for QB right now are E Manning (against Houston) or M Vick (against Detroit).

Just thinking of making a change.

Fish
10-30-2006, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't..... Oakland sucks... but they're D is still ranked above ours. And Seattle still has some line problems...

I'd probably start Eli...

BigRock
10-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Vick has thrown for 7 TDs in the last two games. If he keeps playing like that, he ought to carve up the Lions like a Thanksgiving turkey.

StcChief
10-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Seneca Wallace. desperation with both Eli/Vick on byes only.

luv
10-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Okay, one more question. Defense. Right now I have Pittsburgh (playing Denver). How do you think they'll do defensively? I think their O-line will do good, but I'm not sure about their defense.

What about Oakland (playing Seattle)? Right now, that is another option (if I picked up Oakland).

luv
10-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Vick has thrown for 7 TDs in the last two games. If he keeps playing like that, he ought to carve up the Lions like a Thanksgiving turkey.
Yeah, I should have played him when I played Crumpler a few weeks ago. Crumpler was very good to me that day.

LJ got me 32 points yesterday. That made up for a few others.

StcChief
10-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Pitt seems to be struggling, will they right the shape after the L to Oakland, and Dungver losing to Indy.

Tough call.

Seattle w/o Merriman....still better than Oakland at home.

Archie Bunker
10-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Sadly Oakland's D is pretty damn good. I would stay away from Seneca.

I think Pitt's D is a good play @ home in a must win. Plus Plummer is good for a couple of picks.

noa
10-30-2006, 01:03 PM
I like Pittsburgh's D against the Donkeys. The Donkeys only looked good on offense yesterday cause the Colts are miserable. As far as QB, I would start Eli Manning.