PDA

View Full Version : A day in the life of...

Iowanian
10-30-2006, 08:15 PM
This thread contains accounts of any given day in the life of the person composing the short story.

In Todays episode, Our hero.........

Hammock Parties
10-30-2006, 08:17 PM
...Damon Huard, woke up. He decided to have some bacon and eggs. He turned on the stove and...

FAX
10-30-2006, 08:20 PM
...Damon Huard, woke up. He decided to have some bacon and eggs. He turned on the stove and...

... an enormous gas fire erupted consuming his entire body ...

FAX

JonesCrusher
In Todays episode, Our hero responded to the stupidest thread ever created and then went back to watching the game.

'Hamas' Jenkins
realized that the stove charred the severed hand from the dead prostitute...

10-30-2006, 08:21 PM
I will tell you ''legendary keyboard of doom''..

The thing that I hate..and everybody goes through..is when you are going for that cup of coffee in the morning..and you have your milk/sugar station there..this cocksucker this morning decides to sip his cooffee and add more sugar and milk for about 10 minutes!!! :cuss: :cuss:

I wait there patiently and the cocksucker keeps looking at me and sipping that ****in coffee and adding more sugar and milk :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

I hate that shit!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Make your coffee and go!!!

That happened to me this morning :shake:

cdcox
10-30-2006, 08:22 PM
I will tell you ''legendary keyboard of doom''..

The thing that I hate..and everybody goes through..is when you are going for that cup of coffee in the morning..and you have your milk/sugar station there..this cocksucker this morning decides to sip his cooffee and add more sugar and milk for about 10 minutes!!! :cuss: :cuss:

I wait there patiently and the cocksucker keeps looking at me and sipping that ****in coffee and adding more sugar and milk :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

I hate that shit!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Make your coffee and go!!!

That happened to me this morning :shake:

I already did this rant a while back. :)

Hammock Parties
10-30-2006, 08:23 PM
... an enormous gas fire erupted consuming his entire body ...

FAX

...fortunately he exercised his super groin powers and regenerated his charred husk. Then he ate his breakfast, walked outside and...

Easy 6
10-30-2006, 08:23 PM
In Todays episode, Our hero responded to the stupidest thread ever created and then went back to watching the game.
You had better be careful calling out the "KoD" friend :shake:

4th and Long
10-30-2006, 08:25 PM
You had better be careful calling out the "KoD" friend :shake:
Shhhh ... you'll spoil the surprise.

10-30-2006, 08:25 PM
I already did this rant a while back. :)
I didn't need to miss it..it happens to me every ****in day it seems!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :shake:

Iowanian
10-30-2006, 08:26 PM
This morning I awakened a little early, still tired and sore from a weekend, and not quite adjusted to daylight savings time.

Todays highlights.
1. morning began with visit to house by ins. nurse to collect urine, blood draw. basic physical. bp 106/70 or something in that ball park, and according to the scale, I've lost 6lbs. Not bad, as long as my cholesterol isn't making my blood gravy and I don't have the Hiv.

11am....work meeting doesn't go my way, this time, its my fault, I admit as much, accept responsibility and take my lumps. sollution is attainable but will suck and requires a consultant as I'm over my head on this particular issue.

12:30...zip home for lunch, wife and kid are home....Kid must have picked up bug from yunghungwells' barfing kid...yacks all over crib.

4pm....recieve call for job I'm excited about and have applied for.....1st day after closing of apps....manager says "your resume' and skills are great, you're head and shoulders above other canidates and I think we need your services.......pause....however, HR has informed me that this position must be filled with an affirmative action qualifying employee....you're fooked. I might call later.(not quote, but you get the idea)

5:30....feed daughterwanian some toast and 7up....

5:45.....have toast mush and vile smelling sprite puked on chest. At least there is a muddy diaper too.

7.....it sucks for her...I hate it, can't do anything. Sleep tight child.

8pm....internet girlfriends(name given to planet people by brideowanian) are now tasked with my entertainment during mnf.

8:20....I've doubled my stack in a 3 table $5 sit n git.....donkey night on pokertards.

10-30-2006, 08:26 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

You have taken the bait!!! ROFL

Hammock Parties
10-30-2006, 08:28 PM
...fortunately he exercised his super groin powers and regenerated his charred husk. Then he ate his breakfast, walked outside and...

...picked up his newspaper. He flipped to the sports section and saw he was the NFL's third-ranked passer. Walking back inside...

JonesCrusher
10-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Uh oh should i fasten my seat belt and take a sedative :bong:

FAX
10-30-2006, 08:30 PM
...picked up his newspaper. He flipped to the sports section and saw he was the NFL's third-ranked passer. Walking back inside...

... he was suddenly accosted by several large men who sedated him, bagged his head and thrust him into a waiting car. It was the Rhonda Moss gang who ...

FAX

Easy 6
10-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Uh oh should i fasten my seat belt and take a sedative :bong:
I really like your new av but you may not like the upcoming reply.........

Hammock Parties
10-30-2006, 08:33 PM
... he was suddenly accosted by several large men who sedated him, bagged his head and thrust him into a waiting car. It was the Rhonda Moss gang who ...

FAX

...whisked him away to a sportsradio dungeon. There, he was interrogated by...

JBucc
10-30-2006, 08:34 PM
ate some peanut butter cups

FAX
10-30-2006, 08:34 PM
...whisked him away to a sportsradio dungeon. There, he was interrogated by...

... a ...

FAX

Easy 6
10-30-2006, 08:35 PM
... a ...

FAX
One armed man wielding a........

Iowanian
10-30-2006, 08:36 PM
The original intent was to get a peek into any given day of the average planeteer.

8:30.....pondered decision to issue get out of cyber-jail free or get out the cyber stick and work out some agression on an unsuspecting spike buck who finds himself in a clearing 10 yards broadside in front of my cyber-treestand. I've got tags to fill, but its early in the season...

quickly realizing where I'm at....the hoopleheads will never allow the threads intention to happen. typing finger knuckles cracked.

FAX
10-30-2006, 08:40 PM
The original intent was to get a peek into any given day of the average planeteer.

8:30.....pondered decision to issue get out of cyber-jail free or get out the cyber stick and work out some agression on an unsuspecting spike buck who finds himself in a clearing 10 yards broadside in front of my cyber-treestand. I've got tags to fill, but its early in the season...

quickly realizing where I'm at....the hoopleheads will never allow the threads intention to happen. typing finger knuckles cracked.

Sorry, Mr. Iowanian. I misunderstood the intent of your starter.

Color me saddened. But it's all okay. I didn't like the way the Huard story was going, anyway. Every time I kill him off, Mr. GoChiefs brings him back.

I really didn't do much today. Just work.

FAX

Adept Havelock
10-30-2006, 08:45 PM
I was on my way to work after awakening, but the Universe suffered a sudden total existence failure.

End Of Line

Easy 6
10-30-2006, 08:46 PM
I mostly sat my ass right here on the Planet & mixed in a little homework to prepare for the new job i start tomorrow. Tagging spike bucks, peanut butter cups and dungeons is far more interesting than my day.

Hammock Parties
10-30-2006, 08:47 PM
Cyber treestand?

Deer Hunter 3 or something?

FAX
10-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Cyber treestand?

Deer Hunter 3 or something?

Mega Sow And The Corral Of Infinite Terrors!!!

FAX

Otter
10-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Iowanian lost his burst.