PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Al Denson?

Donger
10-31-2006, 08:27 AM
I just received a rather odd picture from him via PM.

chagrin
10-31-2006, 08:28 AM
Thank you, I was just about to post, I thought it was phob or someone playing a joke

chagrin
10-31-2006, 08:29 AM
Also, his friend the frazod eats sh*t guy, so where's the money, who are these two?

Sully
10-31-2006, 08:31 AM
I wondered if I was the only one who got a picture of some guy with "faggot" written across it.

Mr. Kotter
10-31-2006, 08:33 AM
Thank you, I was just about to post, I thought it was phob or someone playing a jokeAn idiot and a coward, I'd say.

Yeah, I got the same one....it's Tim/frazod who he has labeled "Faggot"....and I think that's Phil's face he has colored out/over.

It's someone with a beef against frazod, I guess.

Picture need not be posted. -Z

chagrin
10-31-2006, 08:36 AM
Yeah, but at first I just figured it was a joke, but who would have a pic of Zod, to be able to photoshop it?

Quite the mystery

Mr. Kotter
10-31-2006, 08:37 AM
Yeah, but at first I just figured it was a joke, but who would have a pic of Zod, to be able to photoshop it?

Quite the mystery
Not really. That pic is from last year's 37Forver Event....and the pic is probably in one of the threads from last year.

I wondered if I was the only one who got a picture of some guy with "pillowbiter" written across it.

Probably the same kind of deal....

FAX
10-31-2006, 08:40 AM
I think that photograph was posted, Mr. chagrin. If I'm not mistaken.

Calling All Mods!!! We need a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in the area! Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Dr. Richard Kimble. Go get him.

FAX

jspchief
10-31-2006, 08:45 AM
The strangest part is that they chose to black out Phobia's face.

I mean, who would be such a douche as to go to the trouble of doing this and PMing it to everyone, yet care whether Phil's face was on it or not?

Talk about needing to get a life. Obviously Frazod put a pretty severe bruising on someone's vagina.

Sully
10-31-2006, 08:45 AM
I was just excited to get a pm.
It's always fun to look in the mailbox and see something handwritten in there... no?

chagrin
10-31-2006, 08:48 AM
I wonder how bad oof a guy is to do such a thing. Kind of a spinoff, of the rep thread, thought here:

Rep comments are useful if you want to insult someone, fire back or joke around. Why send mass emails out about stuff? Seriously, does this guy raise kids?

Archie F. Swin
10-31-2006, 08:49 AM
probably Chiefs GM

Dartgod
10-31-2006, 08:53 AM
Wow. Who here has a beef with Frazod? Who could it possibly be????

Mr. Kotter
10-31-2006, 08:56 AM
I wonder how bad oof a guy is to do such a thing. Kind of a spinoff, of the rep thread, thought here:

Rep comments are useful if you want to insult someone, fire back or joke around. Why send mass emails out about stuff? Seriously, does this guy raise kids?

2 am on a Monday night. Probably wasted. Not like that's an excuse, but....

Lzen
10-31-2006, 08:57 AM

Skip Towne?

ROFL

I got that same PM.

Mr. Kotter
10-31-2006, 08:58 AM

He and Skip got into it a couple of weeks ago, and Skips been MIA.... :spock:

Nah. Skip woulda just done that on the open board if he had a beef. :hmmm:

Lzen
10-31-2006, 08:58 AM
2 am on a Monday night. Probably wasted. Not like that's an excuse, but....

Irony

Sry Rob, couldn't resist.

FAX
10-31-2006, 08:59 AM
This isn't Mr. Skip Towne's style. Sounds more like Mr. Rain Man, to me.

FAX

Dartgod
Skip Towne?

ROFL

I got that same PM.
I don't think Skip has the Paint skillz to pull that off. He's a WebTV user, remember.

Who else has a beef with Fraz? :hmmm:

jspchief
Heh, I have to admit the level of technology used is on par with Skip.

I'd be more inclined to believe it was Skip if it was a polaroid with crayon on it.

Mr. Kotter
10-31-2006, 09:01 AM
Interesting choice for a screen name....heh. ROFL

Al Denson....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Denson

Biography Denson first became well-known for his involvement with contemporary Christian music. As of 2005 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_of_2005), he has written 19 songs that reached the top 10 on Christian radio charts nationwide. He has seven songs that reached the #1 position on the Christian radio charts: "Peace Be Still", "Shine Out the Light", "To Forgive", "Be the One", "Take Me to the Cross", "Be", and "Come and Fill This Place". In addition, he has been nominated for five Dove Awards (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove_Awards), and he won Song of the Year. He has been a featured performer for Billy Graham (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham)'s and Franklin Graham (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Graham)'s crusades and also for Dawson McAllister (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dawson_McAllister&action=edit) Ministries.
Denson also hosts a weekly television (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television) show called The Al Denson Show (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Al_Denson_Show&action=edit), which is aired on Trinity Broadcasting Network (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_Broadcasting_Network), Daystar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daystar), and INSP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INSP), as well as among the 36 channels on the Sky Angel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Angel) nationwide direct-to-home satellite TV service. He has since also started a program called The Parent Factor, a radio show geared towards parents.
In addition, Denson developed a line of curriculum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curriculum) for school children in the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States), which teaches character (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_character) education and emphasizes instilling good character qualities in children.
Denson currently resides in Dallas, Texas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas%2C_Texas).

JBucc
10-31-2006, 09:03 AM
I bet it was Dale Mercer.

Lzen
10-31-2006, 09:04 AM
I dunno who is Al Denson, but I would venture to guess that he's related to this guy

-Keep f*cking doubting D... 10-31-2006 01:42 AM tihs stae dozarf go f**k frazod in the ass, shithead

Dartgod
10-31-2006, 09:08 AM
I bet it was Dale Mercer.
http://www.hrperformancesolutions.com/images/Hammer%20&%20Nail.jpg

Lzen
10-31-2006, 09:08 AM
Heh, I guess I haven't had enough coffee yet. I just now figured out what that the idiot's (who neg repped me) handle means. It's frazod eats shit spelled backwards. What's he got against frazod?

patteeu
10-31-2006, 09:09 AM
If you flip Al Denson around you get Nos Nedla, but I don't know what that means.

Lzen
10-31-2006, 09:31 AM
If you flip Al Denson around you get Nos Nedla, but I don't know what that means.

I think that's Spanish for "I like beef".

Frazod
10-31-2006, 09:35 AM
It's probably that LB 52 idiot. He/she/it has a special fascination with me. :D

This is not Skip's style. Or Mercer's, for that matter.

chagrin
10-31-2006, 09:43 AM
LB 52? Who is that?

Lzen
10-31-2006, 09:44 AM
Some Broncos fan, if my memory is correct.

siberian khatru
10-31-2006, 09:46 AM
I dunno who is Al Denson, but I would venture to guess that he's related to this guy

-Keep f*cking doubting D... 10-31-2006 01:42 AM tihs stae dozarf go f**k frazod in the ass, shithead

I got the exact same neg rep last night from him over an old post that had nothing to do with him, frazod, or anything controversial. Weird.

Frazod
10-31-2006, 09:50 AM
Yeah, he's one of the Drane rejects. He was the old troll who said he would beat my ass at the game and didn't show up. Goes to special trouble, like digging through the archives for that picture, to mess with me. A two-pronged new login attack complete with badly photoshopped pictures - that's impressive. :whackit:

The price of fame, I guess. :)

Frazod
10-31-2006, 09:51 AM
The funny thing is I didn't get a nasty rep comment. :D

Demonpenz
10-31-2006, 09:52 AM
our mvp has a target on is back

siberian khatru
10-31-2006, 09:52 AM
I mean, I wouldn't MIND ****ing frazod in the ass, but ... oh, um, hi Tim.

Frazod
10-31-2006, 09:53 AM
our mvp has a target on is back

ROFL I'll use gochiefs as a human shield.

Frazod
10-31-2006, 09:53 AM

:spock:

Suddenly I'm glad you don't make it to the parties.....

:)

chagrin
10-31-2006, 09:59 AM
WTF did you say that caused a guy to threaten you? I mean, hurling insults to each other via rep or whatnot is one thing, but threatening stuff, and now this? Wow, you must have really pissed him off. So what did you do? Got the link?

Lzen
10-31-2006, 10:00 AM
I got the exact same neg rep last night from him over an old post that had nothing to do with him, frazod, or anything controversial. Weird.

I got that rep from him on this post about Damon Huard that I posted after the Arizona game. Again, nothing to do with frazod. [/shrug]

He's actually impressed me the last 2 games. Now, there are some times where you can tell he's a backup. But overall, he's done a solid job. One thing that annoyed me today was the few times when he didn't recognize the blitz was coming. Other than that, he did a very solid job.

Iowanian
10-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Its one of the donk fans that Fraz drilled in the balloon knot in rehab, and never called like he promised.

its too dooooosheeeee not to be a donk fan from the minge who doesn't have the balls to use the same name.

Lzen
10-31-2006, 10:03 AM
Ahahahahahahaha!!!! Balloon knot!! ROFL

Frazod
10-31-2006, 10:05 AM
WTF did you say that caused a guy to threaten you? I mean, hurling insults to each other via rep or whatnot is one thing, but threatening stuff, and now this? Wow, you must have really pissed him off. So what did you do? Got the link?

Dude, it happened so long ago, I don't remember. This guy's original persona was banned years ago.

Obviously, I'm not exactly a favorite of the Donx trolls.

Lzen
10-31-2006, 10:06 AM
Yeah, he's one of the Drane rejects. He was the old troll who said he would beat my ass at the game and didn't show up. Goes to special trouble, like digging through the archives for that picture, to mess with me. A two-pronged new login attack complete with badly photoshopped pictures - that's impressive. :whackit:

I'm guessing that MVP trophy you received got his blood boiling again.

Frazod
10-31-2006, 10:06 AM
I'm guessing that MVP trophy you received got his blood boiling again.

Apparently. :D

Mr. Kotter
10-31-2006, 10:09 AM

Do I need to "out" you to make it official, or will the above post suffice?

:p

keg in kc
10-31-2006, 10:09 AM
I got that pm, too.

I was like WTF does this have to do with me.

Iowanian
10-31-2006, 10:11 AM
I was lucky...I had 2...a pm and a rep....now I'm sure its a donk troll.

Al denver uses the contents of his mother's colostomy for personal lubricant when they mate.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-31-2006, 10:15 AM
Ok, so I wasn't the only one who got that. Al Denson, funny name though ROFL

siberian khatru
10-31-2006, 10:19 AM
Do I need to "out" you to make it official, or will the above post suffice?

:p

BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, MY SON WAS RAPED BY RELIGIOUS NUTS!

4th and Long
10-31-2006, 10:22 AM
I had the same PM. Immediately deleted it.

JBucc
10-31-2006, 10:23 AM
I thought I got one but I didn't. Send me one you asswipe.

chagrin
10-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Dude, it happened so long ago, I don't remember. This guy's original persona was banned years ago.

Obviously, I'm not exactly a favorite of the Donx trolls.

Ahh gotcha, I thought it was recent.

Nzoner
10-31-2006, 10:30 AM
I got that pm, too.

I was like WTF does this have to do with me.

Same here

ROYC75
10-31-2006, 10:33 AM

I got the same pic in a PM.

FTR, LB52 also sent me a nice little message once, told me he could care less about my wife's condition in a previous thread. She was a slut, a bitch with no class and it was a good thing she was dying, she needed it for punishment.

I didn't lose any sleep over it at all ...........

Baby Lee
10-31-2006, 10:33 AM
balloon knot
Oh My!!!
http://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/200404/new-takei-tos-laughs/320x240.jpg

Frazod
10-31-2006, 10:34 AM
Man, this guy must really love me. :shake:

dtebbe
10-31-2006, 10:34 AM
Al denver uses the contents of his mother's colostomy for personal lubricant when they mate.

Redrum69 would be proud!

DT

Baby Lee
10-31-2006, 10:35 AM
Man, this guy must really love me. :shake:
Oh, and I got a fraz-o-gram, too.

burt
10-31-2006, 10:35 AM
It's probably that LB 52 idiot. He/she/it has a special fascination with me. :D

This is not Skip's style. Or Mercer's, for that matter.

Thanks for that. I just opened this thread and thought..."Shit, I am being framed."

Not my style at all. and I would never dis Phil.

And to those that thought it was me.... :p ROFL

keg in kc
10-31-2006, 10:36 AM
Man, this guy must really love me.Maybe he's dressing up as a douchebag for halloween.

Frazod
10-31-2006, 10:36 AM
Ahh gotcha, I thought it was recent.

Yeah, this is a long, deep-rooted obsession. Bronco losses seem to trigger his wrath, too. Apparently those are somehow my fault.

If only that were the case.... :)

Mr. Kotter
10-31-2006, 10:39 AM

Was it one of these men? :hmmm:

First two, we should execute them! Last one, you are obviously lying. :harumph:

HemiEd
10-31-2006, 11:03 AM
He and Skip got into it a couple of weeks ago, and Skips been MIA.... :spock:

Nah. Skip woulda just done that on the open board if he had a beef. :hmmm:

I would bet against Skip, since he had to have Herzig make his avatar.

HemiEd
10-31-2006, 11:04 AM
Oh, and I got a fraz-o-gram, too.

I got it twice.

chagrin
10-31-2006, 11:10 AM
I put the dude on iggy and haven't heard from him since

Frazod
10-31-2006, 11:12 AM
He's already been banned. But he'll be back.

Calcountry
10-31-2006, 11:24 AM
He must have sent one to everyone, because even I got included on this deal.

Dartgod
10-31-2006, 11:27 AM
He must have sent one to everyone, because even I got included on this deal.
Not everyone. :sulk:

Frazod
10-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Good God, the amount of time this idiot must have spent on this. Wow.

I guess I can inspire some serious hatred, eh?

chagrin
10-31-2006, 11:30 AM
And I thought you were so friendly and nice, at the game - heh

Calcountry
10-31-2006, 11:30 AM
Not everyone. :sulk:Sorry Dartie, you are the kid that didn't get picked to play in the game. :D

4th and Long
10-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Good God, the amount of time this idiot must have spent on this. Wow.

I guess I can inspire some serious hatred, eh?
It took you this long to figure that out? :p

Who can hate you, the Planet's Most Valuable Poster, according to some other guy's web site anyway. :D

Frazod
10-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Not everyone. :sulk:

Perhaps he hates you, too. Maybe you'll be the star of his next mass-mailing. :D

|Zach|
10-31-2006, 11:36 AM
It is 52 from the Mane. The guy is pretty sad...he has had many many names here...banned. Has a history of gong out of his way to troll. Making pictures, stupid PMs, rep comments, even hitting up my personal website.

It is easy to get him when posting but its tough unless reported to get someone who signs up and starts blasting PMs.

Anyway, I feel less angry and more saddened for him as a person. Things of that nature are total red flags of someone who is having some issues that have nothing to do with the Chiefs Broncos or message boards IMO.

Frazod
10-31-2006, 11:40 AM
I called it right.

Mr. Kotter
10-31-2006, 11:42 AM
Sorry Dartie, you are the kid that didn't get picked to play in the game. :D

He's like the kid in the wheel chair when we played kick-ball as a kid.....we'd say, "Hey, Jimmy can be THIRD BASE! Let's go."

(We had a gym teacher actually do that to a kid...... :shake: :banghead: )

Lzen
10-31-2006, 11:48 AM
It is 52 from the Mane. The guy is pretty sad...he has had many many names here...banned. Has a history of gong out of his way to troll. Making pictures, stupid PMs, rep comments, even hitting up my personal website.

It is easy to get him when posting but its tough unless reported to get someone who signs up and starts blasting PMs.

Anyway, I feel less angry and more saddened for him as a person. Things of that nature are total red flags of someone who is having some issues that have nothing to do with the Chiefs Broncos or message boards IMO.

Is there no way to ban his IP?

chagrin
10-31-2006, 11:52 AM

Yet he fits perfectly there, doesn't he.

|Zach|
10-31-2006, 11:53 AM
Yet he fits perfectly there, doesn't he.
He is actually a decent poster there. Its weird...he acts like he does not of this and is above trolling. He gets worked up by Chiefs fans sometimes...but they all do.

Eleazar
10-31-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh, I was wondering what that picture was about. I don't get the popup message for when you have a PM, so like Redrum's mom, sometimes I have privates in my box for several days before I even notice.

I didn't know who the person in the pic was so I was even more confused. I mean, it's a guy, from Chiefsplanet, with a goatee. That pretty much eliminates nobody.

Mr. Laz
10-31-2006, 12:05 PM
i got it too....... apparently he's been banned already though.

Eleazar
10-31-2006, 12:06 PM

ROFL

That was the best meltdown ever.

I even got a PM during it swearing to all the stuff that happened and in even greater detail than what was in the thread itself.

TinyEvel
10-31-2006, 12:36 PM
I think mine was one of Taco John.

Yellow shirt.

patteeu
10-31-2006, 12:57 PM
I think mine was one of Taco John.

Yellow shirt.

I think that's Frazod with a Taco John nametag. They must have accidentally switched shirts when they woke up that morning.

|Zach|
10-31-2006, 01:52 PM
Heh, banned again. One min. ago.

KcMizzou
10-31-2006, 01:58 PM
i got it too....... apparently he's been banned already though.I got neg rep that implied that Frazod and I should umm... become romantically involved.

Frazod
10-31-2006, 01:59 PM
I think that's Frazod with a Taco John nametag. They must have accidentally switched shirts when they woke up that morning.

It's me. I wrote Taco John on the tag as a joke. I guess you had to be there. :D

Calcountry
10-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Yet he fits perfectly there, doesn't he.Heh, why not? I mean, Redrum_69 is a folk hero here at Chiefsplanet. Why are you banning this duchebag?

|Zach|
10-31-2006, 02:00 PM
I got neg rep that implied that Frazod and I should umm... become romantically involved.
How is that working out for you?

KcMizzou
10-31-2006, 02:00 PM
How is that working out for you?While I appreciate the suggestion, I think I'll look at other options.

Calcountry
10-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Oh, I was wondering what that picture was about. I don't get the popup message for when you have a PM, so like Redrum's mom, sometimes I have privates in my box for several days before I even notice.

I didn't know who the person in the pic was so I was even more confused. I mean, it's a guy, from Chiefsplanet, with a goatee. That pretty much eliminates nobody.ROFL:clap:

Frazod
10-31-2006, 02:01 PM
How is that working out for you?

Sorry, I don't go for those convict types. :)

Skip Towne
10-31-2006, 02:15 PM
I got both the pic and the rep. The rep said"go f*ck frazod in the ass, shithead".

burt
10-31-2006, 02:23 PM
I got both the pic and the rep. The rep said"go f*ck frazod in the ass, shithead".

Sounds like the guy is worried about Frazod's sex life. Which doesn't make sense.....the BMOC always gets laid.

alanm
11-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Perhaps he hates you, too. Maybe you'll be the star of his next mass-mailing. :D
Got one also. Gotta be LB52 cause he insulted the Huskers too. Not that they don't deserve it after last weeks ass whupping.
52 hates the Huskers almost as much as Tim. ROFL
You must have really riled him up again Tim. :hmmm:

Rain Man
11-01-2006, 01:21 PM

I got that message, but I didn't get a picture, which is probably a good thing. I'll admit that I looked pretty quickly to make sure the message wasn't actually from frazod.

It wasn't. Whew.

chagrin
11-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Heh, why not? I mean, Redrum_69 is a folk hero here at Chiefsplanet. Why are you banning this duchebag?

I don't think redrum is a folk hero, maybe by some people but certainly not all here see him that way.

In the mean time, did I ban that guy? No, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to either one of them going bye bye

Frazod
11-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Got one also. Gotta be LB52 cause he insulted the Huskers too. Not that they don't deserve it after last weeks ass whupping.
52 hates the Huskers almost as much as Tim. ROFL
You must have really riled him up again Tim. :hmmm:

He hates Nebraska? Well, it's nice to know LB52 has at least one redeeming quality. :p

Newport_Chief
02-17-2009, 03:53 AM
ROFL