PDA

View Full Version : In case your bored......Chiefs vs Rams at Arrowhead in 2000

C-Mac
10-31-2006, 11:01 PM
Six years ago, in October 2000 the SB Champs with their vaunted offense averaging over 35 points a game,brought their 6-0 record to KC to enjoy the Arrowhead Experience. In this game Kurt Warner is injured at the half and Trent Green (caught myself pulling for him) comes in and rally's the Rams. Tony Gonzales has a career day, Kimble Anders rips off a career long 70 yard run and when Elvis Grbac is injured at the end of the 3rd quarter, 43 year old HOF QB Warren Moon steps in an throws 2 TD's. The defense was stellar even with 3 starting rookies, Greg Westly, William Bartee, Pat Dennis. I got to give it to Gun, with the exception of special teams, he had his team ready to play and he out coached the Rams. Even had some trick plays to throw in during(at the time) the highest scoring game in Chiefs history. A 54-34 rout of the SB Champion Rams. I missed the first 30 seconds of the game which usually isnt a issue, but I missed the James Hasty pick. After the game there is the ESPN Primetime highlights and commentary of the game. Interesting comment by Gun when talking about Marty.

Just go to www.kcchiefsgames.com ....then click on "LiveWire".
Click "Enter" then a password window will pop up.
The password is "rams2000".
I will be looping it, so enjoy.

If your having download issues, make sure:
-Your using the latest Sopcast version
http://www.sopcast.com/download/)
-Your using Internet Explorer for a browser
-Your firewall isnt preventing the download.
-Your using the latest version of Windows Media player
-Try Rebooting if you still can load

Direckshun
10-31-2006, 11:07 PM
I seriously love this crap. Thanks so much, man.

Deberg_1990
10-31-2006, 11:08 PM
Pat Dennis and William Bartee.......back in the day when they were "Promising rookies" hahahahah

C-Mac
10-31-2006, 11:09 PM
I seriously love this crap. Thanks so much, man.

Enjoy :)

Direckshun
10-31-2006, 11:21 PM
At the risk of sounding light in the feet: Marshall Faulk, even on his bad days, was one of the most gorgeous players to watch. He's like LT is now.

Direckshun
10-31-2006, 11:28 PM
Donnie Edwards!

My heart aches.

Direckshun
10-31-2006, 11:38 PM
Quite a bit of Rams-Chiefs criss-crossing here. Stoyanovich kicking for the Rams.

Direckshun
10-31-2006, 11:41 PM
Dexterrrrrrrrrrrr....

So nice seeing him sabotage another one of his teams for a change.

Direckshun
10-31-2006, 11:46 PM
Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt.

They've been great for nearly a decade. Definitely what we're going to be targeting this week.

Direckshun
10-31-2006, 11:55 PM
Commentator about Warner:

"He is a real tough guy. Make no mistake."

Yeah, he called that one, didn't he.

Direckshun
11-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Treeeeeeeeeeent!