PDA

View Full Version : Rams vs. Chiefs (Rams +2) My View on Game

MarcBulger
11-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Well here we go again. Rams cannot stop the run. Chief RB's should have a great game. Rams cannot rush 4 and get to the QB so the CHiefs will see the blitz all day. Rams still have a good offense especially the pass, they are pretty mediocre on the rush. Rams play pretty good at home, Chiefs are not that good on the road. Game will come down to turnovers.

Rams win 28-14.

StcChief
11-01-2006, 05:14 PM
:homer: glasses on....

I see a ball control game by Chiefs.
Plenty of LJ all day.
Gonzo, EK as needed.

Chiefs 24
Rams 20

|Zach|
11-01-2006, 05:17 PM
I don't think the Rams offense will be able to get in rhythm with the Chiefs offense on the field going to work on the ground.

Hammock Parties
11-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Marc, what's the injury situation for St. Louis?

CoMoChief
11-01-2006, 05:25 PM
God I ****ing hate the St. Louis Rams

I hope we beat them by 40 like we did last time.

MarcBulger
11-01-2006, 05:26 PM
LB Pisa Tinoisamoa has a broken hand. Should play. He did not play against SD and they had a field day running the ball.

CoMoChief
11-01-2006, 05:41 PM
I laugh at them when I watch them try and stop the run.

Much how like I cry when I used to watch our defense.

OnTheWarpath15
11-01-2006, 05:45 PM
LB Pisa Tinoisamoa has a broken hand. Should play. He did not play against SD and they had a field day running the ball.

And he did play against Denver (161 rushing), SF (128), Arizona (104), Detroit (93), Green Bay (121) and Seattle (125)

That's a healthy 122 rushing yards per game with him in the lineup.

Everyone is running on the Rams, and LJ will be no different.

Crashride
11-01-2006, 06:08 PM
28-17 Chiefs. Chiefs for the first time this season beat a good team on the road by eliminating defensive and special teams mistakes.

Direckshun
11-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Rams cannot stop the run. Chief RB's should have a great game.

Rams win 28-14.
Explain to me how Chief RB's have a "great game" when the offense can't score more than twice?

Brilliant, watson.

Simply Red
11-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Holding off on predictions or prediction agreements or disagreements at this time.

morphius
11-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Explain to me how Chief RB's have a "great game" when the offense can't score more than twice?

Brilliant, watson.
He is using vailpass's reasoning, it doesn't many how much TD's the guys score, it is all about yards baby!!!

SBK
11-01-2006, 08:26 PM
I like how the Chiefs have an ownership mentality when it comes to the Rams.

Chiefs win, we'll say by 7.

milkman
11-01-2006, 08:28 PM

Brilliant, watson.

Didn't LJ have a pretty good game against Buffalo last year?

The Chiefs Dude
11-01-2006, 10:10 PM
Chiefs win by 3.

Nzoner
11-01-2006, 10:37 PM
My gambling picks have gone to crap the last couple of weeks but no matter,no way in hell would I touch this game.

chiefsfan987
11-01-2006, 11:42 PM
I look for our defense to struggle all day long. I just hope our offense can keep up and that we have the ball last.

ChiefFan31
11-01-2006, 11:47 PM
The Chiefs will win this game if we eliminate mistakes, or at least minimize them. I dont think the Rams can beat us, but we could beat ourselves if we turn it over and make mistakes.

GoodDaySir!
11-02-2006, 12:45 AM
I don't think the Rams offense will be able to get in rhythm with the Chiefs offense on the field going to work on the ground.

My God.....It's a good thing you take pretty pictures of flowers and don't write columns. Did you take an English class in any level of school?

beer bacon
11-02-2006, 01:01 AM
My God.....It's a good thing you take pretty pictures of flowers and don't write columns. Did you take an English class in any level of school?

Grammar nazi AND a Broncos fan? You are going to be real popular here.

King_Chief_Fan
11-02-2006, 07:45 AM
Well here we go again. Rams cannot stop the run. Chief RB's should have a great game. Rams cannot rush 4 and get to the QB so the CHiefs will see the blitz all day. Rams still have a good offense especially the pass, they are pretty mediocre on the rush. Rams play pretty good at home, Chiefs are not that good on the road. Game will come down to turnovers.

Rams win 28-14.
Not quite a road game..... a large% of attendance will be Chiefs fans.
It won't take many to yell over the Rams wine and cheese crowd at the dome.

StcChief
11-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Not quite a road game..... a large% of attendance will be Chiefs fans.
It won't take many to yell over the Rams wine and cheese crowd at the dome.My guess 5-10K Chiefs fans in Red.

Hope it's higher and a blow out.

InChiefsHeaven
11-02-2006, 09:32 AM
We beat them in pre-season, so of course we will beat them now...

Iowanian
11-02-2006, 10:13 AM

I don't mind opposing fans being here, but have you ever considered taking part in a football conversation instead of just eating bananas and throwing shit at bystanders? You know its because you can't keep up with the grownups, so you stamp your feet for attention. You're the definition of troll....and don't have to be.

Now....
The Chiefs won't want to get into a shootout with the Rams, and the best way to do that is with a ground pounding, clock management game. They'll work for clock grinding possessions and try to keep the ball moving with LJ and short-intermediate passing game.

With time, Bulger is a very accurate qb and has 3 solid wrs....I think the Chiefs try to contain the #9 run game and apply pressure to bulger by bringing the lBs....alot of blitzes.

I think the Chiefs will be able to run the ball well, with rack up some yardage and scores. If that happens, StL doesn't score enough to win.

Chiefs 24 StL 21