PDA

View Full Version : Trent not cleared to play

Stewie
11-01-2006, 06:30 PM
We're going to rely on Damon for the rest of the season. A physician friend of mine said if someone is out as long as Trent was... it's really serious. I'm not a doctor but I trust my friend. Go Damon!

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2006, 06:32 PM
You are a f*cking idiot.

Sure-Oz
11-01-2006, 06:33 PM
lassie told me trent will be back, hell even timmy didn't even have to translate

JBucc
11-01-2006, 06:33 PM
ok, St00ie...

Stewie
11-01-2006, 06:34 PM
You are a f*cking idiot.

Yep, that's me. This was reported by that dumbass on Channel 5.

Simply Red
11-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Delete thread = Dignity salvage

Stewie
11-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Wow! I just reported what Jack said. That busted an o-ring.

Sure-Oz
11-01-2006, 06:39 PM
i wonder if he got his info from that coach K guy he argues with all the time on 38 the spot

Fish
11-01-2006, 06:41 PM

Please don't post this kinda shit without proof..... and your opinion of what you thought Jack Harry said about a third hand source is miles away from proof......

Bad form....bad form.......

Stewie
11-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Hmmm.... there seems to be some thin-skinned people around here. :whackit:

Lassie
11-01-2006, 06:45 PM
lassie told me trent will be back, hell even timmy didn't even have to translate

Bark bark bark! Bark bark bark bark barking idiot!

Stewie
11-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Please don't post this kinda shit without proof..... and your opinion of what you thought Jack Harry said about a third hand source is miles away from proof......

Bad form....bad form.......

Proof? HE'S NOT CLEARED TO PLAY! DOUCHEBAG

Sure-Oz
11-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Bark bark bark! Bark bark bark bark barking idiot!
ROFL

BigRock
11-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Herm said the doctors didn't clear Trent for full practice this week. So he'll go back next week so they can take another look at him.

It's not like they said no, so that's it and Trent's done for the season. If that's what Jack Harry is saying, he's an idio... he's a mor... well, he's a Jack Harry.

sedated
11-01-2006, 06:56 PM

hmmm, spewing Athan-isms will not get you far on this board.

unless you like little red boxes :shrug:

Fish
11-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Proof? HE'S NOT CLEARED TO PLAY! DOUCHEBAG

We're going to rely on Damon for the rest of the season.

Your f*cking opinions. No links. They didn't clear him for practice this week. They never said he isn't coming back. He could be back next week.

Get this shit outa here....

PinkFloyd
11-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Hmmm.... there seems to be some thin-skinned people around here. :whackit:

It's not that .... Your just about the 2nd/3rd person who has said --- you've been told by a doctor --- that Trent is done for the year...

I honestly think he'll be back... But Priest ??? I think that's a done deal... I think he's pretty messed up... But we'll see....

Stewie
11-01-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm not an expert. I trust my friend who's a doctor. That's what friends are for... right? He said that someone who's unconcious for that long will have serious problems. That's all. It's more about Trent and less about the Chiefs. Gimme a break.

DaFace
11-01-2006, 07:21 PM
unless you like little red boxes :shrug:

Actually, that would be little blue and orange/black and gray pill lookin things.

DaFace
11-01-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm not an expert. I trust my friend who's a doctor. That's what friends are for... right? He said that someone who's unconcious for that long will have serious problems. That's all. It's more about Trent and less about the Chiefs. Gimme a break.

Be warned that there are people on this board who have MUCH better information on the subject than you or Jack Harry who have said that Trent is feeling fine and plans to play as soon as he gets the go ahead.

Fish
11-01-2006, 07:22 PM

Your friend has no credibility in this case. He may be a great doctor, but he hasn't seen Trent. He's making a guess. He doesn't even have an accurate guess as to how long Trent was unconcious, or what progress he's made since then. You can't bunch all concusions together and make a medical guess from it, especially football injuries. Don't start posting these kinds of conjectures without any links, and follow it up with "heh, I'm no expert...that's what that guy said, gimme a break".

Bad form.....

Stewie
11-01-2006, 07:28 PM
OK, you win. I'm a dumbass. I didn't expect this from Chiefs fans. [Tail between my legs.]

Hootie
11-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Stewie's doctor is Halfcan...

PinkFloyd
11-01-2006, 07:49 PM
When I was a senior in high school, one of our running backs had the exact same thing happen to him... This was the first game of the year... He was pretty messed up... He DID come back --- but it was the second to last game of the year... He missed about 8 games...

But yes --- every case is not the same...

Iowanian
11-01-2006, 08:02 PM
You're a dumbf@ck and Dr Laura graduated last in his class and cuts bunions off of homeless people's feet in a strip mall office

Stewie
11-01-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't know... chiefsplanet losers or a doctor... hmmm... I'll go with the Dr. - Jack has more info than anyone here... nuf said. Oh, if you only knew....

Stewie
11-01-2006, 08:09 PM
You're a dumbf@ck and Dr Laura graduated last in his class and cuts bunions off of homeless people's feet in a strip mall office

Wow! I knew she was a guy!

Iowanian
11-01-2006, 08:14 PM
With this approach, you're going to be drawing alot of attention, very soon.

I suppose your dumbass friend probably knows more than the "loser" very reliable inside source that posts here. If your friend knew shit about it, he'd be a dumbass of monumental porportions for violating patient confidentiality. He's a hack, and you're in need of a flame retardant suit.

Take your snotty tude and ram it in your can, you rumor mongering nut flea.

FloridaMan88
11-01-2006, 08:15 PM
We're going to rely on Damon for the rest of the season. A physician friend of mine said if someone is out as long as Trent was... it's really serious. I'm not a doctor but I trust my friend. Go Damon!

When Trent starts in the Oakland game will you ban yourself from this board?

You are a FRAUD. Your physician "friend" is a fraud too.

C-Mac
11-01-2006, 08:22 PM
FWIW I have seen boxers knocked out that long and come back to fight much quicker. The question your doctor friend probably doesnt know for a fact is was he unconcious from the hit or the concussion? Likely a bit of both, but probably mostly from the hit.

FloridaMan88
11-15-2006, 04:20 PM

Hey dumbass tell your imaginary, errrrrrrr "doctor friend" to go F himself.

thehead
11-15-2006, 04:28 PM
ROFL

DaFace
11-15-2006, 04:29 PM
ROFL

Wow...you must have been falling out of your chair laughing to waste your one post for the quarter on this thread. :p