PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsGM: Sneaking Beer into Arrowhead

DaFace
11-02-2006, 10:14 AM
I have to admit, that web site that did a "review" for ChiefsPlanet is starting to grow on me...

http://chiefsgm.com/?p=73

-----

Sneaking beer into Arrowhead

Here at Chiefs GM, we are always willing to lend a helping hand to the fans. This past weekend at the Chiefs-Seahawks game, we laughed hysterically as a man tried to sneak his beer into the stadium.

Not just a cup, not just a can … but an entire freaking 12-pack. Gotta love first-timers.

The man was told by security that you are not allowed to bring food or beverages into the premises. It’s the policy at most major stadiums. And if you try to sneak some snacks in through your pockets, there’s a chance that you might have to empty them during the patdown stage.

The solution?

Get a Beer Belly (http://www.thebeerbelly.com/).

What’s that, you already have one? Well you don’t have this one.

The Beer Belly is a reverse backpack of sorts, and fits underneath your shirt. It can hold up to 80-ounces of beer (or other beverages if you choose) and it is completely insulated. It stays cold, despite your own body temperature!

The best part about it, of course, is that it’s got its own tube for dispensing. If you would like to, you can just put the tube near your jeans, unzip your fly, and pour a cold beverage into your cup. How about that?

Enjoy the game, and to hell with the long concession lines.

Phobia
11-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah - those guys were growing on me before they did the reviews.

Donger
11-02-2006, 10:23 AM
instructions

1. Remove plastic on mouth piece and pinch the mouthpiece to break the seal. Pull on mouthpiece to open the valve.

2. Rinse your Beerbelly bladder with water.

3. Open all your beverage containers first then fill your Beerbelly bladder.

ROFL

Fish
11-02-2006, 10:26 AM
It needs a penis attachment so after you drink it all, you can just fill it back up..... no need to leave your seat....

NewChief
11-02-2006, 10:29 AM
It's pretty good, actually. It's "scooped" several pieces of Chiefs news that I haven't seen anywhere else. The Johnson XBOX 360 matchup for instance.

Phobia
11-02-2006, 10:33 AM
I think the Johnson & Johnson game was on both Coalition and Warpath first.

Hootie
11-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Chad Johnson totally shaved his head, by the way...

Cool he lives up to his side of the bargain...faig.

morphius
11-02-2006, 10:38 AM
The guy running it seems like a pretty good guy, have had a few PM's and emails going back and forth.

Hootie
11-02-2006, 10:40 AM
The guy running it seems like a pretty good guy, have had a few PM's and emails going back and forth.
before you know it it'll be dinner and a movie...

Iowanian
11-02-2006, 11:08 AM
When I order the beer belly, I'm also ordering an external catheter.....Put that on your pickle, tape the exit end to the inside of your boot heal, and hold your leg over the cup/bottle of the donk fan in front of you to top it off.

Calcountry
11-02-2006, 11:33 AM
When I order the beer belly, I'm also ordering an external catheter.....Put that on your pickle, tape the exit end to the inside of your boot heal, and hold your leg over the cup/bottle of the donk fan in front of you to top it off.Happy THANKsgiving.

PastorMikH
11-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Say, why isn't the Planet listed as one of their Chiefs sites or in the list of best BBs? Especially when we rated higher that another Chiefs BB that is listed?

DaFace
11-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Say, why isn't the Planet listed as one of their Chiefs sites or in the list of best BBs? Especially when we rated higher that another Chiefs BB that is listed?

:spock:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4135/cpfy9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Dartgod
11-02-2006, 12:12 PM
Say, why isn't the Planet listed as one of their Chiefs sites or in the list of best BBs? Especially when we rated higher that another Chiefs BB that is listed?We're listed in "Best Chiefs Forums" category right above that.

Damn, that's the second time today I've been slow to the punch. :cuss:

DaFace
11-02-2006, 12:14 PM
Damn, that's the second time today I've been slow to the punch. :cuss:

Muahahaha....

Skip Towne
11-02-2006, 12:24 PM
It needs a penis attachment so after you drink it all, you can just fill it back up..... no need to leave your seat....
That's a good idea. Because you don't really buy beer, you rent it.

PastorMikH
11-02-2006, 01:31 PM
:spock:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4135/cpfy9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Say! It's there now! My complaining resulted in REALLY FAST action.

You're welcome Planet!

:):)

chiefqueen
11-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Have any of you considered the possibility King Carl may have one of his minions reading this board and after reading this thread patdowns @ Arrowhead may become even more instrusive?

Phobia
11-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Patdowns are already intrusive enough to catch these devices, IMO.

sedated
11-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Patdowns are already intrusive enough to catch these devices, IMO.

no sh!t

last time I got searched, I felt obligated to give the guy cab money afterward

BigRedChief
11-02-2006, 02:08 PM

It's in alphabetical order.

InChiefsHeaven
11-02-2006, 02:53 PM
I went through at the 9ers game, and I'm pretty sure I could have gotten one of these in easily. They basically pat you under the armpits and on the side of your belly, and barely at that.

HemiEd
11-02-2006, 04:08 PM
It sounds like it might be a good idea, $7 for a beer at the game. I drank five of them during the San Diego game.

dtebbe
11-02-2006, 05:58 PM
I find a small flask worn just below the belt buckle never gets found. They'd have to totally finger your nads to find it...

DT

ChiefaRoo
11-02-2006, 06:08 PM
I can't wait until they pat some guy down somewhere with one of these things on and the cops thinks it's plastic explosives. I think dude will miss the game.