PDA

View Full Version : ffball ?

booyaf2
11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Quick one: Jones-Drew or Travis Henry?

Simplex3
11-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Jones-Drew. Henry has disappeared yet again. Not only that but his contract runs out this year and TEN is going to start worrying about next season any day now, so that guy they took in the first is going to start seeing more carries.

You might look into Wally Lundy, he may be laying on the wire and has turned in two solid games in a row since being named the starter in HOU.

wutamess
11-02-2006, 11:43 AM
paper, rock, scissors

noa
11-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Jones Drew

Skyy God
11-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Jones-Drew. Henry has disappeared yet again. Not only that but his contract runs out this year and TEN is going to start worrying about next season any day now, so that guy they took in the first is going to start seeing more carries.

You might look into Wally Lundy, he may be laying on the wire and has turned in two solid games in a row since being named the starter in HOU.

I picked up Lundy in Week 7, after reports came out that he would be starting. Gado got the start instead and reeled off 30 yards in the 1st. Like an idiot, I dropped Lundy for Gado mid game.

StcChief
11-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Jones-Drew has been money for most of the year.

booyaf2
11-02-2006, 01:57 PM
i did manage to pick up lundy off waivers today. he'll ride the bench for me this week, but maybe i can get someone to bite on a trade next week. L.T., Henry, Jones-Drew and Lundy are my backs.

Molitoth
11-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Jones Drew returns kicks also, does he not? I would go with him over Henry.

patteeu
11-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Jones Drew plays one of the worst, maybe even THE worst, rush defenses in the league this week. Even though he hasn't been starting, he's been seeing plenty of action. Fred Taylor has a minor injury and his annual major injury is way overdue. Short term, Jones Drew is a no brainer. Long term, it's only slightly less obvious that he's the better choice of the two.

Sam Hall
11-02-2006, 05:21 PM
I'd do anything to trade Henry after his poor game last week. I don't seem to have any takers, though.